Old 04-29-2014, 22:43   #1
Mysticoz

Mysticoz is on a distinguished road
lookin for a good water tao

who is bored of their current server and willing to come to a new one and win some super GW's with me!

DO NOT feed the trolls
Mysticoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 22:47   #2
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, i'm a good water tao. Why should i join you over the dozen guilds who would love to have me join them? I'll give you 500 words to explain how someone who can't even be bothered to bless their gear despite clearly having cp to spend isn't too stupid to be worth playing with.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 22:51   #3
Mysticoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Hi, i'm a good water tao. Why should i join you over the dozen guilds who would love to have me join them? I'll give you 500 words to explain how someone who can't even be bothered to bless their gear despite clearly having cp to spend isn't too stupid to be worth playing with.
oh look another useless comment... considering u stuck ur nose in AGAIN where it doesnt belong. no one could really care less about what you have to say. so once again get off my thread and disappear to a place where you might actually be wanted for a change..

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 04-29-2014, 23:24   #4
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Still can't believe you are proud to be the ***** of the guild, but then again, you are used to it. Keep on believing that being a "good" water tao requires anything other than potting , a skill that you seem to recently acquired.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 23:25   #5
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticoz View Post
oh look another useless comment... considering u stuck ur nose in AGAIN where it doesnt belong. no one could really care less about what you have to say. so once again get off my thread and disappear to a place where you might actually be wanted for a change..
dude, youre a trojan with sabers with -3 -5 gears. shes got a point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 23:27   #6
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You asked for a good water tao. I'm a good water tao. Convince me it would be a good idea to join you, and maybe i will.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 23:43   #7
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You asked for a good water tao. I'm a good water tao. Convince me it would be a good idea to join you, and maybe i will.
Quote:
who is bored of their current server and willing to come to a new one and win some super GW's with me!
Do you fit his criteria sheman? If you do, then that says it all.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2014, 23:46   #8
Mysticoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
dude, youre a trojan with sabers with -3 -5 gears. shes got a point.
things will change in a couple of days dont worry

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 04-30-2014, 05:47   #9
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
i thought mysticoz was playing in one of those fresh servers?
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 06:07   #10
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
who is bored and willing to join him
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 07:07   #11
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
I would like to apply for this position. Most of my gear is super, but I classify myself as a good water. The reasons I would consider myself a good water is I usually will not die unless the people we are fighting use some form of projectile or magic to kill me; otherwise, I will not die unless I get hit by something. Skills that I have learned:
Stigma
Magic Shield
Star of Accuracy
XP Revive.

I would also like to point out that my water is level 132 so I can also participate in the high level tournaments.
Old 04-30-2014, 18:16   #12
Slender

Slender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond reputeSlender has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznthugsta View Post
i will not die unless i get hit by something
+2 :d
Slender is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2014, 20:40   #13
JackSaparrow
Banned

JackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
my final year exams from may 6 to may 18 i hope they open a new server after may 18 iam busy
JackSaparrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2014, 00:20   #14
aznkid916

aznkid916 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lol i doubt you're a good water tao but ok
aznkid916 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2014, 22:03   #15
SmAcKeR

SmAcKeR is on a distinguished road
no one would like to join some one like u oz u will be alone forever this is a promise .
SmAcKeR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: