Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-18-2014, 09:12   #151
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
No, I just want to see your head part from your neck.
Ouch, sandboy, you hurt me deeply with those flattering words.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2014, 09:14   #152
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
ouch, sandboy, you hurt me deeply with those flattering words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ahmed~ View Post
no, i just want to see your head part from your neck.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Those were not the words of flattery you dumbfak.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:18   #153
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post

Those were not the words of flattery you dumbfak.
bwahahaha, you crack me up sandboy.
Old 04-18-2014, 15:43   #154
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
My definition of melee = physical attacks that does not involve magic.
Now that's out of the way, what do you consider archer's arrow as?

Again, there's finite answer if you were given a specific set of attribute using one char, but you fail to grasp that there is no uniformed finite answer among trojans and pirates. Maggot, JUST ADMIT TO YOUR FAULTS FOR BEING IGNORANT OF THE FRUIT, AND STILL RETARDED ENOUGH TO ARGUE FOR A FINITE ANSWER WHEN THERE ARE NONE. MAN UP!!! hhhh

Edit: maggot~
Your definition doesn't make it THE definition

There is a finite answer whether you want there to be one or not.

There is also a finite answer for attribute points so long as I know the total number of attribute points a said character has.

Mystery Fruits are another variable and once factored in does not change the uniformity of the equation.

Speaking of "manning up" still waiting kiddo
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 02:56   #155
awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
Your definition doesn't make it THE definition

There is a finite answer whether you want there to be one or not.

There is also a finite answer for attribute points so long as I know the total number of attribute points a said character has.

Mystery Fruits are another variable and once factored in does not change the uniformity of the equation.

Speaking of "manning up" still waiting kiddo
Whether it is "the definition" or not, it's what I meant.
Again, what do you consider archer's arrow as? maggot. You sure love to dodge questions.

Again, why are you keep changing the angle of the argument? You have asked if the hp difference between trojans and pirates is only 900, those who is aware of the fruit and trojan's hp bonus told you that there will not be an exact hp difference, but you tried to argue there will be one. Don't play stupid, you already look stupid for denying.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:38   #156
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
You sure love to dodge questions.

You sure you know how the word dodge works to use it...
Quote:
Old 04-19-2014, 11:02   #157
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
a fire tao beats an assassin in points. if u think assasins beat fire taos, then you are pathetic loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 12:00   #158
awakening

Quote:
You sure you know how the word dodge works to use it...
Quote:
Again, what do you consider archer's arrow as? maggot. You sure love to dodge questions.

Again, why are you keep changing the angle of the argument? You have asked if the hp difference between trojans and pirates is only 900, those who is aware of the fruit and trojan's hp bonus told you that there will not be an exact hp difference, but you tried to argue there will be one. Don't play stupid, you already look stupid for denying.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:45   #159
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
Cry some more Mr. IDK How Dodge Works
Quote:
Old 04-20-2014, 06:43   #160
awakening

Quote:
Cry some more Mr. IDK How Dodge Works
Quote:

Quote:
Maggot. LOL
Old 04-20-2014, 07:55   #161
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
a fire tao beats an assassin in points. if u think assasins beat fire taos, then you are pathetic loser.
They do, all they have to do is charge
But since taos can only play in tournament times .. I've seen plenty of taos loose on points to assassins
Old 04-20-2014, 08:04   #162
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
They do, all they have to do is charge
But since taos can only play in tournament times .. I've seen plenty of taos loose on points to assassins
Unless your Fire Tao is non max bless and non 8 STG with HP lower than 32k.
A full charge Assassin will never kill ANY STG Tao with max bless above 35k HP.
Unless cric happen.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 08:13   #163
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Unless your Fire Tao is non max bless and non 8 STG with HP lower than 32k.
A full charge Assassin will never kill ANY STG Tao with max bless above 35k HP.
Unless cric happen.
And crit usually does happen

Lucky time is bugged for nado that's cool

My friend showed me 3k nado regular
And Ltd for 5k????

Last edited by Cowboy86; 04-20-2014 at 08:17.
Cowboy86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 08:26   #164
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
sorry cowboy,

ive never seen an assassin beat a fire tao in any elite pk. and i myself beat +12 assassins with same/less/higher bp fire tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 12:22   #165
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
I tbagged fires as a sin. Clearly idiots don't know how to build one.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: