Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-19-2014, 16:00   #16
boltz

boltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You're welcome?
I Want chi to ,
boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 20:18   #17
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
That's crazy good chi omg ... Two orange p-attack, the dream ...

Can u give us tips if u have some? Like, do u trade dbs for chi in the NPC, buy chi in market, from the mall directly, or not use cp on it at all?
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 22:56   #18
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollly View Post
That's crazy good chi omg ... Two orange p-attack, the dream ...

Can u give us tips if u have some? Like, do u trade dbs for chi in the NPC, buy chi in market, from the mall directly, or not use cp on it at all?
I'll be honest, I don't use cps on chi my method is pretty simple/basic

I will roll my chi for 50 points each (nothing locked) till I get a yellow stat above 95 (starting with dragon) I go through Phoenix, Tiger, Turtle all with the same method.

Then I went back and rolled for another Yellow (any) or purple above 85. This time I'll keep rolling till I get the 3rd stat either purple or green and the 4th stat either green or blue.

After I do all 4 gates with this method I go back and re-roll the lowest two.

2 Orange P-Attacks on this guy was the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You're welcome?
Lol you're right I should have PM'ed you my thanks personally :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Sure you can have thoughts and theories about builds, you can ask people's opinion and you can ask for suggestions and what not. But that's not the same thing he's doing. He's claiming, and trying to convince the OP and others that BT/Immun is actually inferior to CS/Immun. And that is just plain wrong. If he had said it was a viable option, then that's a different thing.

And if he is so sure that his build IS superior, then he should be using it or otherwise he doesn't actually believe it to be superior. In your example, according to an argument devised by chronick himself, a CS/Immun prince would win every time against an immun prince simply because it is possible to get 2-6 pct more critical strike. That's exactly what he has been saying. It's so silly really.
It's like you don't read, CS/IM is superior to BT/IM for PRINCE. I am not a Prince on that character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 02:52   #19
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sure you can have thoughts and theories about builds, you can ask people's opinion and you can ask for suggestions and what not. But that's not the same thing he's doing. He's claiming, and trying to convince the OP and others that BT/Immun is actually inferior to CS/Immun. And that is just plain wrong. If he had said it was a viable option, then that's a different thing.

And if he is so sure that his build IS superior, then he should be using it or otherwise he doesn't actually believe it to be superior. In your example, according to an argument devised by chronick himself, a CS/Immun prince would win every time against an immun prince simply because it is possible to get 2-6 pct more critical strike. That's exactly what he has been saying. It's so silly really.
You're rather upset with the way he was arguing and not what he actually had in mind.

Edit: Would I be taking CO so seriously if I told you to look up what pragmatism means?
Old 04-20-2014, 04:13   #20
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
It's like you don't read, CS/IM is superior to BT/IM for PRINCE. I am not a Prince on that character.
The example ahmed mentioned was a prince char so I think my response was more than adequate.

Edit: So you are using CS/immuun on your prince char?

Last edited by pashtun; 04-20-2014 at 04:27.
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 04:25   #21
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
You're rather upset with the way he was arguing and not what he actually had in mind.

Edit: Would I be taking CO so seriously if I told you to look up what pragmatism means?
Yes his way of arguing is very annoying, especially how he emphasizes everyone else is wrong I don't have a super strong opinion about anything and I open myself always for constructive criticism. Anyway it's not like I care a lot cuz anyone who is decent knows bt/immuun is the way to go for anyone who is not highest bp in his own tier they won't be convinced by silly arguments. Like I said before only noobs need crit to kill lower bps/same bp. It's possible that you are not actually noob but have bad ping but it comes down to the same thing.

I looked it up but I don't get your point. Are you saying that his build is more practical? Maybe it is considering the majority of the CO population is either phili or egyptian with **** ping 900 + but that doesn't make the build superior, something which he claimed.
Old 04-20-2014, 04:33   #22
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Did you start with 4000/4000 when you start rolling =o ?
If yes, I like to apply for luck transfer between me and you -.-
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 04:40   #23
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes his way of arguing is very annoying, especially how he emphasizes everyone else is wrong I don't have a super strong opinion about anything and I open myself always for constructive criticism. Anyway it's not like I care a lot cuz anyone who is decent knows bt/immuun is the way to go for anyone who is not highest bp in his own tier they won't be convinced by silly arguments. Like I said before only noobs need crit to kill lower bps/same bp. It's possible that you are not actually noob but have bad ping but it comes down to the same thing.

I looked it up but I don't get your point. Are you saying that his build is more practical? Maybe it is considering the majority of the CO population is either phili or egyptian with **** ping 900 + but that doesn't make the build superior, something which he claimed.
I had a disagreement with him about builds too. I thought BT/counteraction was more practical. But if he decides one day to switch to BT/anti I wouldn't call him out on it for changing his mind.

I asked you to look it up because in this particular case he decided to deal with the realities of his situation rather than sticking to his theory even if it's worthless at this moment. Maybe it benefits him better even if he doesn't think it's the right choice. He adapted. Maybe I'm reading too much into it when I say that, but all I'm saying is that he's doing what's best for him as everyone else might.
Old 04-20-2014, 06:46   #24
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I said CT is better for a full +12 Prince.

This character is not a Prince.
Why would prince matter maggot?? anti make break unless entirely based on your argument. So, why are you using break? haha
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 07:44   #25
AlienGod
Ali3n|G0d

AlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond reputeAlienGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Why would prince matter maggot?? anti makes break unless entirely based on your argument. So, why are you using break? haha
Fixed your mistake maggot.
AlienGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 08:13   #26
pashtun
FinalBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
lol that's a half-job u are doing
Old 04-20-2014, 08:22   #27
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I said CT is better for a full +12 Prince.

This character is not a Prince.

Who said I changed from crit to break? I have more than one character...

^
what is this "CT" abbreviated for?

because critical strike is CS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 09:29   #28
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Bt/immu can kill kings/lower bps , yes u may not be able to kill a king who u don't 1 hit bt ( one that can pot) , but a melee can so u do have a chance to kill kings even good ones if u urself are a good player

Crit/immu can kill anyone lower bp and u stand 0 chance against kings not even a melee. U might be able to get away with running bt refineries/stage 1 bt vs said king (should be able to hit like 80 bt giving u a 50 pcnt chance to bt). That and being able to kill waters let's face it they are a ***** to kill without some Crit. But then again a good water won't die unless it's to a melee, or a well coordinated hit from 2 ppl.

Take of that what u want, that's just straight fact only reason i wld run Crit as a prince is if i planned to take king soon (re rolling chi is annoying af)

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 14:33   #29
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
still workin on it

still working on my chi got a lot of work to do

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chi.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	149710  
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inƒàmøus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2014, 15:54   #30
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
Ironic, but I don't wanna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
Bt/immu can kill kings/lower bps , yes u may not be able to kill a king who u don't 1 hit bt ( one that can pot) , but a melee can so u do have a chance to kill kings even good ones if u urself are a good player

Crit/immu can kill anyone lower bp and u stand 0 chance against kings not even a melee. U might be able to get away with running bt refineries/stage 1 bt vs said king (should be able to hit like 80 bt giving u a 50 pcnt chance to bt). That and being able to kill waters let's face it they are a ***** to kill without some Crit. But then again a good water won't die unless it's to a melee, or a well coordinated hit from 2 ppl.

Take of that what u want, that's just straight fact only reason i wld run Crit as a prince is if i planned to take king soon (re rolling chi is annoying af)
Everything you said could be summed up to: would you prefer having the capability to kill everyone, or just being able to kill those of same bp or lower easier.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: