Old 04-13-2014, 06:48   #16
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
And because i dont feel like arguing with morons:

http://www.craddock.com.au/Document/...title-3f+.aspx
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 06:51   #17
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
He called me a racist because i called him a "dumb and naive egy". An egyptian is still not a race, therefore idk what you want but u are wrong. How about you learn english, dumb egy?

L2R. The ToS clearly state that you DONT own anything, not even the cp that you receive. As i wrote they simply give you ACCESS to those items. IF you owned them then they couldnt take them away. IF you owned them they would have to refund your money if they ban your char. IF you owned them then you could sell them. If blabla...

Maybe u shouldnt call anyone anything, because you are the retarded one here.

The reason why i called it a donation is that otherwise every idiot here (including you) thinks that he owns anything, which isnt true.
Racism includes discrimination/stereotypical remarks in the more broad sense. It's often used in society to address discrimination against certain group of people that share specific characteristics. Ok how about I call you a dumb stereotypical Neo-Nazi ****er? Sounds about accurate, right? Cool.

All of this is simply made for legal purposes. But if you want to accurately define things as you want to do it here, it's a purchase/trade. It's not donation, bro.

So you might as well explain to us why he's in the wrong for demanding the ToS to be updated. NetDragon is not a non-profit organization or an orphanage, so I still don't know how you suddenly called it "donation".

Buying "access" is also a purchase, bro.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:53   #18
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathclaw View Post
and because i dont feel like arguing with morons:

http://www.craddock.com.au/document/...title-3f+.aspx
as they said in this thread it is a standard made for legal purposes but it doesn't mean it is the rightful way to define what it really is. It is a purchase.

oh well, guess me and friends owe tq over $10000. or $3000 on my end alone. I ain't paying. (Y)
Old 04-13-2014, 07:21   #19
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Fact is that all retards here think that you own it if you call it paying, which you guys just proved again, therefore i called it a donation. Anyways I already wrote that. L2R you braindead moron. I wont repeat myself.

As for why he shouldnt ask TQ to update their ToS. I asked him for reasons. He gave me 2:
1.) He thinks that you should own the cp if you pay for them -> obviously bs
2.) He thinks that the ToS should be updated simply because they are old -> bs. How about your rather update your ancient bs quran instead?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=14
^ You can find out why it can not be considered a donation, because it conflicts with the definition of donation, therefor you're wrong.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1397398634

^ and there is where they acknowledge it as a PURCHASE not a DONATION.

And right here, you are simply a clown for trying to argue otherwise when the company itself is UNABLE TO LABEL THIS AS DONATION BECAUSE IT IS PRACTICALLY ILLEGAL, YOU MORON.

Who are you seriously calling a braindead moron? Nobody here abides by YOUR understanding of this language. Anything written in terms of who owns anything is ONLY MADE FOR LEGAL PURPOSES. IT IS CALLED TERMS OF 'AGREEMENT' FOR A REASON. IT IS A PURCHASE NONETHELESS. DO THEY CALL IT DONATION OR PURCHASE, BRO? PURCHASE.

QUR'AN IS NOT MADE FOR PROFIT, IT IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE THAT HAS NO NEED TO BE UPDATED WHEN IT CAN BE SIMPLY UNFOLLOWED. NICE TRY BRO LOLBB.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	149665  

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 04-13-2014 at 07:27.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 09:33   #20
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
lol deathclaw, it's not a donation. You are purchasing access to cp. Just because you don't own it does not mean it's not a purchase.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 10:14   #21
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Agree with DC. It's valid. If you owned your character TQ could be in court every day over hack cases and bot jail and stuff.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 11:26   #22
HamidTaher

HamidTaher is on a distinguished road
Hmm, Think of this as getting a lease or renting a car.
You constantly fill it up with gas to go on your daily adventures and have fun and what not but at the end of the day this Car is not really yours. Regardless on how much money you have spent on the car, Your just using it for the time your given and once it's over your done.

Besides if it was yours to own what do you expect TQ to do when they officially shut down conquer. Hopefully they send you an autographed picture
HamidTaher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 11:26   #23
~Ahmed~

He quit early. That's cool. :3

"semantics" loool deathclaw the scientist strikes again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamidTaher View Post
Hmm, Think of this as getting a lease or renting a car.
You constantly fill it up with gas to go on your daily adventures and have fun and what not but at the end of the day this Car is not really yours. Regardless on how much money you have spent on the car, Your just using it for the time your given and once it's over your done.

Besides if it was yours to own what do you expect TQ to do when they officially shut down conquer. Hopefully they send you an autographed picture
Rental services are considered to be a type of purchase too, bro. It's just that this dumb Neo-Nazi ****er said it was a donation without explaining why (still wrong), thus leading him to calling OP a "moron" because he thought otherwise. Renting cars is a donation of some sort too?

I'll illustrate a bit more for that Nazi why it's important to whether call it a donation or a purchase. It's simple, tax evasion is one case. There are many other reasons why it's important, but why does it matter? The scientist thinks otherwise so it has to be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Agree with DC. It's valid. If you owned your character TQ could be in court every day over hack cases and bot jail and stuff.
HE BASED HIS ARGUMENT OFF THE FACT THAT IT IS A DONATION THEREFOR HE DOESN'T OWN IT. HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PURCHASE AND DONATION AND THINKS THE FORMER IS SUPPOSED TO LEAD TO %100 OWNERSHIP AT ALL TIMES OTHERWISE IT IS NOT A PURCHASE. BUT SERVICES AND ACCESS CAN BE PURCHASED TOO FOR **** SAKE BRO.

Last edited by thehempknight; 04-13-2014 at 12:06.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 11:33   #24
HamidTaher

HamidTaher is on a distinguished road
Why so much commotion over the type of transactions.:/.
Just take a moment to laugh at OP and get on with life:/
HamidTaher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 12:22   #25
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Last edited by thehempknight; Today at 11:06.
I see you.
Old 04-13-2014, 16:31   #26
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
I had a point when i made this thread
Old 04-13-2014, 21:22   #27
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
does it matter if its purchase or donation? either way its money gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 01:24   #28
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
And you got my point.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:34   #29
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that's some damn North Korean filtering on our posts right there ...
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2014, 02:37   #30
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post
It was never about what it is called but that those stupid egys claimed that you OWN those virtual items. Ahmed just focused on this purchase vs donation argument and even added stuff that was never said when he realized that he clearly lost the own argument, just like he starts with pointing at grammar errors after every argument that he loses. He is simply a dumb monkey that cannot argue.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: