Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 20:49   #151
UCANTSEEMEE
Buckets

UCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond reputeUCANTSEEMEE has a reputation beyond repute
okay ladies. time for me to end the argument.

get crit+immunity if you are a prince with 2 or more kings on your side(less higher bps). get bt+immunity if you are against 2 or more kings. (most likely will have more princes with mentor). get crit+ anti-bt if you are a prince with 3 kings on your side. get bt+anti-bt if you are a ***got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinks View Post
Arguing who's the most skillful pirate lol. Whats next, most skillful Assassin? or maybe even Fire tao.
^ sums up co pretty much
UCANTSEEMEE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2014, 21:03   #152
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
Anyway, we're talking about a single superior build for a prince in general, need to sharpen those manly eyes. Unless you got a suggestion on what is the better build for prince, i suggest you stray off this thread with your nonsense.
There is no general best build. Nothing will ever be best for all situations, and for all people. For most people, break+immunity is best, yes. But for some people, it won't be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCANTSEEMEE View Post

get crit+immunity if you are a prince with 2 or more kings on your side(less higher bps). get bt+immunity if you are against 2 or more kings. (most likely will have more princes with mentor). get crit+ anti-bt if you are a prince with 3 kings on your side. get bt+anti-bt if you are a ***got.
This pretty much sums it up.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2014, 21:04   #153
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You didn't add anything new to the argument.

But you managed to post a comment, so that's a win. (Y)
Old 04-03-2014, 22:12   #154
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
And if all of the above (except the first if) have high amount of immunity?

You lose your chances with kings.
You lose your chances with princes.
You lose your chances with earls.
You lose your chances with counts.
You do normal damage output against any other character.

Similar response stated here.

There's no ultimate build.
Lol so now your "what if" is what if they ALL that means everyone, not one person uses Anti-break.

Well same thing. Like I said

FINAL POSSIBLE:
CT: 208
IM: 201

Even if you BT against me your just hitting me normally while I hit you normally every time. Even if it is just 7% chance that I hit you for 1.5x more it is still superior to 0%.

Stop with the what if games. I never said there is all powerful superior build. I just said CT/IM IS superior with +12 Prince to BT/IM.

Anything you say otherwise is moot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2014, 22:32   #155
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
Lol so now your "what if" is what if they ALL that means everyone, not one person uses Anti-break.

Well same thing. Like I said

FINAL POSSIBLE:
CT: 208
IM: 201

Even if you BT against me your just hitting me normally while I hit you normally every time. Even if it is just 7% chance that I hit you for 1.5x more it is still superior to 0%.

Stop with the what if games. I never said there is all powerful superior build. I just said CT/IM IS superior with +12 Prince to BT/IM.

Anything you say otherwise is moot.
Quote:
You contradict yourself talking about "what ifs" this game is all about "ifs"
I've been saying it's based on situations all the way. But I personally decided to get break + anti on a 383 monk a few months before I quit. Seeing as its main job was to compete in the highest tier and not to worry about noobs. I had to worry more about the 2 enemy kings, who didn't have high critical at the time, so obviously I didn't need immunity.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 04-03-2014 at 22:36.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2014, 23:38   #156
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
I've been saying it's based on situations all the way. But I personally decided to get break + anti on a 383 monk a few months before I quit. Seeing as its main job was to compete in the highest tier and not to worry about noobs. I had to worry more about the 2 enemy kings, who didn't have high critical at the time, so obviously I didn't need immunity.
What kinda **** King doesn't have good CT
Quote:
Old 04-03-2014, 23:45   #157
~Ahmed~

Quote:
What kinda **** King doesn't have good CT
I remember that he was having a hard time getting good chi attributes at one point and kept rotating, so it kept him weak for a good while. The other dumbfk br had anti + immunity build. A while later the former got high critical but I didn't feel like getting immunity just for him so I kept anti break for those below in bp, and they were many BT users.

I'd rather die to one person on some occasions and not have to worry about everyone else.
Old 04-04-2014, 00:15   #158
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
I'd rather die to one person on some occasions and not have to worry about everyone else.
First thing you've said that I've agreed with.
Quote:
Old 04-04-2014, 00:29   #159
~Ahmed~

That's odd, because I've said that in the very beginning and you seemed to disagree.
Old 04-04-2014, 00:47   #160
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
That's odd, because I've said that in the very beginning and you seemed to disagree.
Where?

I've been saying making a character BT over CT to possibly kill 2 even 3 Kings when there is a whole server of people with less BP than you, well foolish.
Quote:
Old 04-04-2014, 03:37   #161
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
honestly if you're not 1 hitting the majority of the server that isnt stg'd without crits using a pirate then you may as well change class lol...
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 08:46   #162
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You contradict yourself talking about "what ifs" this game is all about "ifs"

If I match up against a King
If I match up against another Prince
If I match up against a Duke
If I match up against an Earl
If I match up against a Count
If I match up against any character

Only the first "If" makes having BT worthwhile.
Every other scenario CT>BT

Okay I'll make it even more simple. +12 Prince, each no guild, each no mentor, each no clan. Same BP, still rather have CT/IM than BT/IM.

If there are two +12 Princes there is always a chance to have the same BP and in those cases I'd always rather have CT over BT.

So again, no. Only the Kings are "superior" are there are far fewer Kings than Princes. There are also far fewer Kings than ANY other character. You keep saying

"would one believe having the capability of killing everyone is superior, or having capability of killing noobs easier is superior?"

So other Princes are noobs?
All the Dukes are noobs?
Every character except the Kings are noobs?

Honestly I'm surprised you can even see the computer screen to respond with how far your head is up your ass.

I'm almost 100% certain that you are challenged by multiple diseases. Can you or can you not kill everyone with bt? I know for a fact that you can't kill anyone with higher bp if they aren't noobs, now people who have higher bp than the prince could come in multiple shapes, even a duke with clan/gl could have higher bp than the prince under certain circumstances. Again, only a retard would choose killing easier than to kill everyone and being future proof. But then again, you fit that description very well, being a retard and all.

Quote:
And if all of the above (except the first if) have high amount of immunity?

You lose your chances with kings.
You lose your chances with princes.
You lose your chances with earls.
You lose your chances with counts.
You do normal damage output against any other character.

Similar response stated here.

There's no ultimate build.
^ this sandboy is talking about ultimate build, i'm here talking about superior build. There's too much sand in your eyes boy, it's affecting your vision.

Quote:
Right there dumb sandboy, and where's the point in typing up this raging paragraph? I literally just clowned you again.

In addition, i'm not the one who's pathetic enough to correct plural errors multiple times on the forum.

rest of that text was not meant for you anyway, sandboy. But don't stray off this thread too cuz you got clowned on, you are a good form of entertainment. hehe

How did I guess that the sandboy can't handle being humiliated.

Quote:

^ read the thread dumb ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
There is no general best build. Nothing will ever be best for all situations, and for all people. For most people, break+immunity is best, yes. But for some people, it won't be.

Again, bt+immunity will be superior in every cases but one, where ct+imm comes on top is having an easier time of killing noobs than by having bt+immunity while forfeiting the ability to kill anyone with higher bp, now or in the future. So unless you got a better suggestion, stay off the thread like you have been, sheman.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 09:05   #163
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I would max breakthrough then go for anti break. Nowadays everyone has decent break and id rather not get wrecked by assasins stunning me for days. Immunity is good and all but for me I had always fought people with higher BP and they one hit for me years so no change there. Plus its not the kings that are the annoying people in fights its the mid tier BP chars that do the work. Whoever said it earlier was right, you would rather die to one king once in awhile and not have to worry about anyone else.

ALTHOUGH .. times r different now with jiang stats you can really stat urself up to survive anything... At the end of the day its all about how you want to play the game.

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 09:18   #164
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Where?

I've been saying making a character BT over CT to possibly kill 2 even 3 Kings when there is a whole server of people with less BP than you, well foolish.
I vouched for break + anti break in the beginning. Anti break serves in this case as deterrence against all those BT users. Using BT yourself means you're a threat to anyone higher than you. This, in my opinion, serves as a good tactical build. But it all depends on your server's situation at the end of the day.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 04-04-2014 at 10:38.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2014, 10:46   #165
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
I'm almost 100% certain that you are challenged by multiple diseases. Can you or can you not kill everyone with bt? I know for a fact that you can't kill anyone with higher bp if they aren't noobs, now people who have higher bp than the prince could come in multiple shapes, even a duke with clan/gl could have higher bp than the prince under certain circumstances. Again, only a retard would choose killing easier than to kill everyone and being future proof. But then again, you fit that description very well, being a retard and all.
Lol you are now the one going into "what ifs" and "certain circumstances"

Under NORMAL circumstances with 2 +12 Princes and equal BP

Again I repeat myself

CT > BT

Multiple diseases lol what a great insult, you suffer from just two things

1.) Hypocrisy
2.) Utter stupidity

Your saying a Prince should have BT on the off chance that he fights a Duke with a mentor/guild/clan without having it himself in a team even.

No with a character fully maxed out, only Kings ultimately have higher BP than a Prince. If you are a Prince then clearly at this point you want all the BP you can get. Makes no sense to get Prince then lose to a Duke because of lower BP.
  • If it's PvP then a GL Duke with mentor vs GL Prince with mentor who has higher BP? How does break help here?
  • If it's PvP then a GL Prince with mentor vs GL Prince with mentor they have equal BP. How does break help here?
  • 1v1 Only Kings have higher BP and since there are only 3 Kings and a whole server full of other players, CT is more efficient.

BT helps against 3 players vs CT helps against the rest of the ENTIRE SERVER

Future proof? Umm, if you plan on going from Prince to King EVER, then you want CT, it takes a special kind of moron to be confronted with fact after fact proving them wrong and still think they are right.

Ignorance truly is a remarkable thing

Go ahead and retaliate again with petty insults and you hypocritical what if's that you claim are too situational to say unless you say them, its humorous how dumb you can make yourself look in one thread.

EDIT:
Quote:
I vouched for break + anti break in the beginning. Anti break serves in this case as deterrence against all those BT users. Using BT yourself means you're a threat to anyone higher than you. This, in my opinion, serves as a good tactical build. But it all depends on your server's situation at the end of the day.
At the beginning yes I will 100% agree Break/Anti, but by the time you are a +12 Prince this isn't what you would call the beginning. When a person hits Duke they should swap out Anti for Immunity, and depending on your allies and if you are GL when you hit Prince you should be swapping out Break for Critical.
Quote:

Last edited by Chrønick; 04-04-2014 at 10:50.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: