View Poll Results: The rune system makes the game
Better 14 70.00%
Worse 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2018, 22:54   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
What Do You Think About Runes After 3 Months?

Hello everyone =)

Soooo.. after a lil time with the new rune system, what do you think about it... Do you see it as an improvement to the game or the opposite? .O

Overall, I like it... No Mercy and Witchery help against anti break a lot i guess.. player who are anti break still benefit from it... but runes make it more balanced... with Healer no need anymore of mana pots for hunting and you can even leave your character without equipment (no equipment at all for tao ^_^) or with 2 broken weapons autohunting... The other yellow runes are nice too

For blue and red runes it varies depending on classes i guess.. and I still think Infinity gives a disproportionate advantage to archers but it makes fires more wanted too.. water can now kill attacker and not just run away forever >.<

I vote better

*EDIT* Forgot >.<... and of course Deityland is a very nice addition... Pk points, good size map, antibreak potion... good for hunting and map that fosters pvp too
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 04-29-2018 at 23:20.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2018, 02:45   #2
Luminazvi

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Think it's really good thing that was added to this game after a long time Fires are like way better now. NoMercy is very nice against antibreakers and good buff to some weaker skills like pirate gun.

Tho I'm not really happy with the STG breaker, because it only works with super high p-att and now most ww-s can 1 shot all tanks on XP, kinda annoying, but not the worst thing, since only melee works.

Overall think it's way more beneficial to midrange players.

Def. Better.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2018, 06:06   #3
Laricko

Laricko is on a distinguished road
this game got completely garbage after cps and potency.
Old 05-09-2018, 14:48   #4
akasha
Martian

akasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond reputeakasha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laricko View Post
this game got completely garbage after cps and potency.
It got 10x worse after perfection came out, It is a guarenteed win for those with stronger perfection gear , as they will be able to double hit you whereas you cannot. (1 shot)
Before we could run, we were dancing
Life is short, but in 20 seconds just hit revive, Our world goes round and round, and we go on and on
White Lotus to Ethereal
Anima to Mystic Heroes
Azil to Best Friends
Lowlanders to Breakfast
Seraph to Cold Heart
Rah to Echelon
On Mars, we are all dancing, until we die,Learning to move and fly,Touching the sky with our weapons and longing to get rid of botters at hand!"
akasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2018, 19:26   #5
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello everyone =)

I think it is better now... maybe it was worse but runes made it fun for some classes to play again... i really like to play my lil fire now in gw, ctf and plunder... i die a lot but runes made fires nice to play and very helpful

Not everything is bad... i think they trying but they don't always know how i guess

Another good thing they announced is the removal of offline tg in gw map for 1 month when they said before they will not do it (i remember a ss of one GM saying that)...

So things can change for the better and not always for the worse
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 05-09-2018 at 19:27. Reason: veryone =.=
Old 05-09-2018, 23:09   #6
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Runes + No OTG. Let's see how this will change guildwar.
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-09-2018, 23:54   #7
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Rune system does seem quite interesting and at least adds some engaging character build variations in theory, I think.

I have been playing my m-attack warrior quite some time before runes and it was actually very powerful but with current runes it does feel a bit obsolete compared to fire taoist or even m-attack monk (Iron Shield seems nice).

Kinda makes me wanna reincarnate back to pure fire and go for glasscannon build for some heaven blade + nado one shots. Maybe I even might find some use for that Flame Lotus that seemed uttermost useless. Or maybe I could somehow abuse mattack, psn blade and water taoist somehow..
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2018, 00:44   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shagrat View Post
Maybe I even might find some use for that Flame Lotus that seemed uttermost useless.
Hello Shagrat =)

Flame lotus in middle of crowded place can be nice ^_^
Sake - Most noob
Old 05-10-2018, 01:59   #9
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Shagrat =)

Flame lotus in middle of crowded place can be nice ^_^
Hi!

It just has very long cd in my opinion to be actually useful.. Maybe with higher perfection (calm wind) it can be utilized more effectively, but mine is just @ 4% so it is quite rng for me at least.
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: