Old 05-01-2018, 18:13   #16
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
Sky Flame is on CS_7 not CS_6
am i missing something?

my realm matches up with the CS_6 posted on main website...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180502-111043.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	151327   Click image for larger version

Name:	1234.png
Views:	29
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	151328  

Last edited by VeniVidiVici; 05-01-2018 at 21:59.
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2018, 23:02   #17
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
CS_6 which Carry Us Servers have an EU Realm host

CS_7 Which Carries EU servers Have a US realm Host

This has been fixed, the US and EU servers are having corresponding realm host, but there are still players reporting the lag issue, we are collecting the information and checking. If you are still experiencing the lag issue in realm, you can contact our service team to provide information including your server, IP, location and ping for a check. Thank you for your cooperation.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2018, 00:43   #18
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks for ur *** gms being *** dummy , i give up at this point . if anyone wanna talk to a gm or so , i have also provided the the solution on the ticket
GM-Chris***8217;s reply(2018/4/22 6:14:40):
Hi, the time issue of the two group has been solved. As for the high ping issue, we will ask the related GMs for a checking. Thanks.

My reply(2018/4/22 15:17:21):
its never solved , u doing it wrong ........ crap

GM-Jessie***8217;s reply(2018/4/22 21:50:29):
Hi, we have forward the issue to the related GM again, they will have a further check. Thank you for your feedback.

My reply(2018/4/23 1:27:03):
you seem to have no idea , what iam talking about actually ..... how can i get in touch with main designer / developer !

GM-Chris***8217;s reply(2018/4/23 5:15:00):
We have confirmed with game designers that they have put servers in correct realm server. It is quite weird for the high lag.

My reply(2018/4/24 1:26:11):
i need to contact the game designers , its been almost a month now !!!

My reply(2018/4/24 1:46:19):
literally , if you can***8217;***8217;t fix it i can help them to fix it ... just lead me to a person who would understand what iam saying

GM-Vincent***8217;s reply(2018/4/24 2:29:38):
Hello, we have noticed this problem, what is your Ping in TwinCity and what is your Ping in the Realm, and did this problem happen all day or at a specific time?

My reply(2018/4/25 2:50:24):
the ping in tc 80 , in realm 800 > > > all day all week since u changed realms

GM-Vincent***8217;s reply(2018/4/25 4:08:29):
Hello, thanks for your information, we have forwarded it to related GM for a consideration.

My reply(2018/4/26 5:25:22):
can i talk with a game designer please ? this is so horrible you cant fix a bug for almost a month now !

GM-Vincent***8217;s reply(2018/4/26 6:03:55):
Hello, we have collected player***8217;s IP information to related GM, our game designer will fix the Ping issue after checking the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

My reply(2018/4/26 8:00:07):
ok here is the ping issue fix > > > > > > > EXCHANGE CS_6 vps host with CS_7 vps host is it so hard ?

GM-Lesley***8217;s reply(2018/4/26 17:40:21):
Sorry for that. Our related staff will try best to fix the cs ping issue in your group. ><

My reply(2018/4/29 15:48:58):
for go sake let me get in touch with someone who can code , i can fix that issue my self what u guys doing , this still exists

GM-Jessie***8217;s reply(2018/4/29 19:12:32):
Hi, the related GM are searching a solution here, thank you so much~

My reply(2018/4/30 1:17:38):
omfgggg , if you check this ticket well you will find the solution i already mentioned it

GM-Chris***8217;s reply(2018/4/30 5:26:39):
Hi, we have forwarded your idea. The technical staff are still collecting data to analyze. Do believe they can find out the cause soon. Thanks.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
This has been fixed, the US and EU servers are having corresponding realm host, but there are still players reporting the lag issue, we are collecting the information and checking. If you are still experiencing the lag issue in realm, you can contact our service team to provide information including your server, IP, location and ping for a check. Thank you for your cooperation.
Are ya guys getting paid for repeating the same thing over and over again? Why all the time you tell us to submit a ticket when in fact that is a useless thing to do cuz no1 gives a :beep: about our complains? I start to ask myself, is that fo'real or there must be a joke that we players do not know about?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2018, 01:49   #19
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
am i missing something?

my realm matches up with the CS_6 posted on main website...
alright then iam on fire , so CS_7 when i go realm it shows CS_6 :S
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2018, 01:51   #20
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
IAM NOT GOING TO CONTACT YOUR SERVICE TEAM , the are all idiots .... and iam sure the host is US , maybe you guys cant afford an eu host !
Old 05-02-2018, 01:51   #21
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
alright then iam on fire , so CS_7 when i go realm it shows CS_6 :S
ah ok now your making sense, #1stWorldProblems
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2018, 06:10   #22
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
IAM NOT GOING TO CONTACT YOUR SERVICE TEAM , the are all idiots .... and iam sure the host is US , maybe you guys cant afford an eu host !
I will check the location from the Server we are connected to in Realm once i get home from Work.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2018, 07:00   #23
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
I will check the location from the Server we are connected to in Realm once i get home from Work.
some progress on ticket

Quote:

GM-Jessie***8217;s reply(2018/4/30 20:46:30):
Hi, we have contacted the developer, they said the vps host is correct, how can you confirm the solution you offered can solve this problem?

My reply(2018/5/2 4:03:59):
log on fire server , and go realm :***65289; it goes to realm 6 and fire should be realm 7

GM-Vincent***8217;s reply(2018/5/2 4:37:27):
Hello, thank you for your information, after login the Fire server, you are right, we have forwarded the issue to related GM for a check and fix.
Old 05-02-2018, 11:53   #24
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
So here are the Server Locations, i guess you guys know which one is right and which one is wrong

Edit: US Server are our Realm Servers, United Kingdom is our Main Server for example Dark / Fire etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	151329   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	151330  

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)

Old 05-02-2018, 13:35   #25
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
So here are the Server Locations, i guess you guys know which one is right and which one is wrong

Edit: US Server are our Realm Servers, United Kingdom is our Main Server for example Dark / Fire etc.
i know its a us host

the question is thu ? why tq doesn't believe ? are they super humans for mistakes ? lol

i believe some people among us can be even better than the game designer himself :P

Last edited by #Explicit; 05-02-2018 at 13:55.
Old 05-04-2018, 08:09   #26
xBittersweet

xBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond reputexBittersweet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

chill , these slackers ain't wasting money on extra eu host when they already paid or have contract with a US host server , so they ain't fixing it yet until their subscription is done.
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2018, 06:02   #27
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

@Rexin
Old 05-05-2018, 11:31   #28
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBittersweet View Post
chill , these slackers ain't wasting money on extra eu host when they already paid or have contract with a US host server , so they ain't fixing it yet until their subscription is done.

GM-Vincentís reply(2018/5/5 6:08:03):
Hello, we have corrected some information on the websites, http://co.99.com/news/2018-04-24/cross_server_groups_adjustment_on_april_24th.shtml

Now Fire is in Realm 6.

As to the Ping issue, we have asked related GM to fix it soon.

#CYA_IN_HELL_TQ

I Quit here
Old 05-06-2018, 04:02   #29
Oddyzeus
Dark

Quote:
GM-Vincentís reply(2018/5/5 6:08:03):
Hello, we have corrected some information on the websites, http://co.99.com/news/2018-04-24/cross_server_groups_adjustment_on_april_24th.shtml

Now Fire is in Realm 6.

As to the Ping issue, we have asked related GM to fix it soon.

#CYA_IN_HELL_TQ

I Quit here
wow such bull**** lmfao.

Elements - Dark

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: