Disagree 7 30.43%
I have another idea, see my comment 2 8.70%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-05-2014, 20:05   #1
TheViperr

TheViperr is on a distinguished road
Make Ninja's epic quest easier

Ninja's epic quest started about 3 months ago, i do that quest EVERY SINGLE DAY and i've only got 9 stardusts, 0 epic weps, when the quest was released i met a full +12 duke and he told me that he spent over 30k cps and still didn't get epic weapons, if i have that much cps i'll never do that quest, i'd rather be full +8 or something, and by the way, Ninja's Epics aren't that good to be that difficult, Shadow Clone costs 40 stamina (instead of 15 which is mentioned on CO website) it doesn't attack players and takes alot of effort to level up, Twilight Dance has 4 seconds cooldown and deals a maximum of 155% damage at (level 6) and of course it takes a lot of effort to level up, but the passive skill is nice to be honest

so the quest should be like this:

1-Player has 40% at the first stage to obtain YinYang Seel
2-Player has 30% at the second stage to obtain Elemental Jade
3-Player has 20% at the third stage to obtain Life's Eye
Old 11-07-2014, 07:32   #2
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
its just about how you do it. the trojan epics take 90 days each to make.
this one you can make two in 1 day, just like with the trojan it's going to cost you a lot of CP. 28k cp each pretty much for trojan.

the ninja however if done correctly can be made cheap. I saw a ninja with two epic +5 katanas L120, no perm no bless. he claims he made them in 7 dbs for both. I made mine, with the help of friends, in about 14k cp
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2014, 10:01   #3
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViperr View Post
Ninja's epic quest started about 3 months ago, i do that quest EVERY SINGLE DAY and i've only got 9 stardusts, 0 epic weps, when the quest was released i met a full +12 duke and he told me that he spent over 30k cps and still didn't get epic weapons, if i have that much cps i'll never do that quest, i'd rather be full +8 or something, and by the way, Ninja's Epics aren't that good to be that difficult, Shadow Clone costs 40 stamina (instead of 15 which is mentioned on CO website) it doesn't attack players and takes alot of effort to level up, Twilight Dance has 4 seconds cooldown and deals a maximum of 155% damage at (level 6) and of course it takes a lot of effort to level up, but the passive skill is nice to be honest

so the quest should be like this:

1-Player has 40% at the first stage to obtain YinYang Seel
2-Player has 30% at the second stage to obtain Elemental Jade
3-Player has 20% at the third stage to obtain Life's Eye
Everything is base on luck. Not quest line like Trojan have. So stop moaning

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-07-2014, 17:26   #4
Shadow_Chaos

Shadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_Chaos has a reputation beyond repute
The quest should be changed so that it takes a fixed amount of time just like the epic tro quest. The requirements for starting the epic ninja quest should also be changed to the same requirements for starting the epic tro quest.

Epic tro quest requirements:
-"Requirement: Level 120+ or Reborn Trojan"
Epic ninja quest requiremets:
-"Requirements: Level 70 or higher of 2nd-Rebirth"
Shadow_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2014, 09:09   #5
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
1 stage: 40% chance
2 stage: the way it is now
3 stage: the way it is now

cuz of the fäcken stardust/skills thing
Old 11-09-2014, 13:02   #6
TheViperr

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOdiNXx View Post
1 stage: 40% chance
2 stage: the way it is now
3 stage: the way it is now

cuz of the fäcken stardust/skills thing
You won't be able to cast the skills unless you have 2 epic weapons
Old 11-10-2014, 05:40   #7
ßerze®k

ßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond repute
Ninja is easier than trojan and cheaper, however its about luck
side note:- spent 60k to get them.
ßerze®k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2014, 05:46   #8
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ßerze®k View Post
Ninja is easier than trojan and cheaper, however its about luck
side note:- spent 60k to get them.
u say its cheaper and that u spend 60k to get them...
tro epics were 54kcp to get 2 on day one, so not exactly cheaper

and if u had 90 days of patience, u were sure to get them while only spending a few 100cps max..
Old 11-28-2014, 17:28   #9
ninjam

ninjam is on a distinguished road
TQ needs to change this epic quest for ninjas is not fair to base it on luck . i know some of you like to brag about how only took you 1000 cps to make , well that's not the case for all of us some of us have spend 600000 cps and not a single epic weapon. so please try to be understanding make it fair tq for all of us to get epic
ninjam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2014, 08:06   #10
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Signed
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2014, 17:57   #11
BotHunter4Good
The Devil

BotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond reputeBotHunter4Good has a reputation beyond repute
I'm starting to think these players are none bulkers.
So they can't play trojan because it's cost cp's to get them done in one day..
Also it'll take forever for them to get the quests done which it's take 90 days? top of that. they'll get all the items in order to get the quest done. So extra month...

So they're impatient as ever.

So they're moaning about ninja epic quests because they only got luck for one epic weapon. But not other epic weapon. Which it'll cost up to 7k - 15k cp's
How sad of them...

They could have created another ninja account and try and do "first" luck again for other ninja weapon.

I'm sure everyone got more than 2 second rebirths accounts as they can reincarnate them into ninja and change it back once finishing getting ninja epic quests.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=717038

Check this Suggestion about monopoly :-P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11085161

The Devil is back in Action

The most retarded ever
http://www.ilechoo.com/gallery/albums/gifs/retard.gif
  1. Clenk~V.13
  2. Mikeyy
  3. yogosun
  4. chaosknightray
  5. ConquerCatcher

^-- Enjoy yourself noobs.
BotHunter4Good is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2017, 22:12   #12
TheViperr

Bump
This thread should never be ignored until the Epic quest is adjusted
The quest arrived about 3 years ago and we see very few Ninja epics (most Ninja players have given up)
We want to experience the new skills, we want to feel balanced between other classes
We need the passive skill to help us with boss fighting
TQ should care more about its fanbase
WE ARE SICK OF FAILING THIS QUEST FOREVER
Old 01-19-2017, 13:15   #13
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViperr View Post
Bump
This thread should never be ignored until the Epic quest is adjusted
The quest arrived about 3 years ago and we see very few Ninja epics (most Ninja players have given up)
We want to experience the new skills, we want to feel balanced between other classes
We need the passive skill to help us with boss fighting
TQ should care more about its fanbase
WE ARE SICK OF FAILING THIS QUEST FOREVER
I don't know what bracket you're playing in, but almost every ninja I play against has epic weapons now.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2017, 10:27   #14
Mohamed Yaser

Mohamed Yaser is on a distinguished road
this is no't the way it works

Conquer has transformed to luck based game in recent years

Ninja epics
Quick compose
Poker
Roulette
Bandit
FiendLand

who knows whats else is coming !!
Mohamed Yaser is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2017, 10:46   #15
aaaa

aaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ßerze®k View Post
however its about luck.
Not the common kind of luck...It's TQ's luck.
The same kind of luck you get playing lottery or roulette...
You can see the pointer going to the same lame place again and again...
http://mabskmk.webs.com/
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: