Old 03-29-2011, 15:32   #1
Jack's

Jack's is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Conquer is back?

Hi there ppl,i started playing conquer seven years ago and back then this game was one of the best MMORPGs who offers F2P option,but due to some RL issues and few bad updates of the game, i quited this game after 4years of playing,recently while browsing on the net i got i guess a little bit nostalgic and i decided to check out conquer.I must say i was surprised by what i saw,the servers where full with players like the good old days and still many of my old friends were still playing! It's remarkable to see after so many new MMORPGs appeared and even when game like LOTRO went F2P, this game still have such big gaming community.So it got me wondering if so many ppl still plays maybe the game is going in the right direction,so something TQ-team must have done right,and maybe its worth to give conquer another shot. But on all servers that i checked almost all ppl were with 2soc gear and i don't intend to spend so much insane amount of time playing just to caught up with them so does anyone can please tell me is it gonna be some new server in the near future and is it wise to start playing conquer now?
Jack's is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2011, 23:53   #2
ReMind
Super Moderator

ReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond reputeReMind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's View Post
Hi there ppl,i started playing conquer seven years ago and back then this game was one of the best MMORPGs who offers F2P option,but due to some RL issues and few bad updates of the game, i quited this game after 4years of playing,recently while browsing on the net i got i guess a little bit nostalgic and i decided to check out conquer.I must say i was surprised by what i saw,the servers where full with players like the good old days and still many of my old friends were still playing! It's remarkable to see after so many new MMORPGs appeared and even when game like LOTRO went F2P, this game still have such big gaming community.So it got me wondering if so many ppl still plays maybe the game is going in the right direction,so something TQ-team must have done right,and maybe its worth to give conquer another shot. But on all servers that i checked almost all ppl were with 2soc gear and i don't intend to spend so much insane amount of time playing just to caught up with them so does anyone can please tell me is it gonna be some new server in the near future and is it wise to start playing conquer now?
Welcome back! There will be a new server on May! 8th Anniversary!

Last edited by ReMind; 03-30-2011 at 00:14.
ReMind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 00:31   #3
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you wanna start playing conquer again chose your server wisely because most of the servers are infected with some special kind of people and if u play on one of those servers you will quit the game for good and you will never come back...So you should chose a server where at least 60% population can speak decent english

PS.The game is not like it used to be,the conquer you were talking about is sadly,long gone...You won't have to spend "so much insane amount of time playing",you will have to spend "so much insane amount of money".But who knows if you find a good server you may be able to enjoy the game once more
Old 03-30-2011, 01:02   #4
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Welcome back! There will be a new server on May! 8th Anniversary!
O___O omg are you serious? have you even looked at the 2 newest servers? they are hollow...
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 03:22   #5
Micalazon
Banned

Micalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond reputeMicalazon has a reputation beyond repute
If they open a new server it will fill with lots of noobs then the bulkers come and bulk loads, most ppl will quit that server again and it dies.. It's happening to pishu_eu now, sadly i spend some money on that server :/
Micalazon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 03:48   #6
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Are you even surprised that TQ would do something to scam people?

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 04:37   #7
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
lol, f2p
Old 03-30-2011, 04:43   #8
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliuandy View Post
lol, f2p
f2p. b2w
Old 03-30-2011, 08:15   #9
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher

IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, really if you want to be a top player you'd have to spend money.
Though you'll find many players who aren't bulkers so maybe you can get a good community.
The game's still pretty awesome IMO.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:36   #10
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This was written by a TQ employee, or wannabee, or jokester. Why wouldnt he ask his MANY good friends, or play with them.

Something is not right here.

Ilsu333 had it right, "PS.The game is not like it used to be,the conquer you were talking about is sadly,long gone...You won't have to spend "so much insane amount of time playing",you will have to spend "so much insane amount of money".But who knows if you find a good server you may be able to enjoy the game once more."
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 09:31   #11
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
This was written by a TQ employee, or wannabee, or jokester. Why wouldnt he ask his MANY good friends, or play with them.

Ilsu333 had it right, "PS.The game is not like it used to be,the conquer you were talking about is sadly,long gone...You won't have to spend "so much insane amount of time playing",you will have to spend "so much insane amount of money".But who knows if you find a good server you may be able to enjoy the game once more."
This is no longer conquer "Free to play, Skills to win"
"Free to play, Noobs with $$ always win"

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 16:47   #12
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post

I read his post, and by the time I was half way through this became apparent.

/facepalm TQ

§
Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 18:04   #13
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
OP is troll
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 19:17   #14
Aeolius
hello

Aeolius is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micalazon View Post
If they open a new server it will fill with lots of noobs then the bulkers come and bulk loads, most ppl will quit that server again and it dies.. It's happening to pishu_eu now, sadly i spend some money on that server :/
This...but at least you get a whole months worth of, blessing with it

Im moving to the new server, I came too late for the newest server and every one bulked the **** out of that one haha.
Aeolius is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2011, 19:34   #15
IshyFishy ><>
NubArcher

IshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond reputeIshyFishy ><> has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolius View Post
This...but at least you get a whole months worth of, blessing with it

Im moving to the new server, I came too late for the newest server and every one bulked the **** out of that one haha.
Aww but HB can sometimes be really easy to get, Fallas Festival gave me two months worth (yes I did the one at Pheonix Castle, 5 times a day). So it's not really that much of a motivation to move. Just my opinion though... (sorry if you were sarcastic and I didn't get it)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: