Old 08-07-2008, 16:40   #16
XxMidoxX
Banned

XxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to XxMidoxX
@OrlyOwl: Why was u online yesterday then! and

@bout Vermondia i said i was playing on libra then u genuis i just saw the forum
@Jolya:i'll say it again for u welcome and plz understand the convesation well b4 accusing me as flammer
@Lori: well..... our proplem isn't the language
Old 08-07-2008, 17:05   #17
Aurora2
Water-Water Goddess

Aurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond repute
@ Mido:Correction, you are the only one with a problem between us. I disagreed with you, you disagreed with me (sometimes we agreed). That is all a part of being on an open forum.

@ Jemy: Your comments are too immature to respond to anymore. I don't make comments about you loving Mido and hooking up with him because you defend him I don't put down your country. I've tried to nicely debate with you, but I can see it is a total waste of my time because you are too full of hate and anger. If someone doesn't have your same opinion, you have to throw insults and hateful remarks. I'd go into the psychology of that, but I don't have the desire or energy.

I love people who whine in the forums about cheaters while they are in the game cheating ^.^

So tough on the internet ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy~ View Post
anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him
I AM NOT ARFIAD OF ANYONE HERE UNDERSTOOD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk View Post

Normaly I Never Hack Or Scam Anyone !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyOwl View Post
If you cutback on the stupid, I'll cut back on the meany.
Aurora2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 19:42   #18
Jemy~
Banned

Jemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jemy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora2 View Post
@ Mido:Correction, you are the only one with a problem between us. I disagreed with you, you disagreed with me (sometimes we agreed). That is all a part of being on an open forum.

@ Jemy: Your comments are too immature to respond to anymore. I don't make comments about you loving Mido and hooking up with him because you defend him I don't put down your country. I've tried to nicely debate with you, but I can see it is a total waste of my time because you are too full of hate and anger. If someone doesn't have your same opinion, you have to throw insults and hateful remarks. I'd go into the psychology of that, but I don't have the desire or energy.

U know what OrlyOwl is a ***** ok and u just said it i defend mido not attack with him so he is the attacker

I get enough of this ****ing talking with u and Orly

u know what **** for u **** for orly **** for all of u

anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him bec i am really pissed bec i just safe my frined from a sick ******* who thinks he is a owl.

I did nothing wrong and if u keep replaying the same and same suck his what ever u want and marrie him and have kids and learn to be keep flaming around and have a happy ****ing life bec i am busy with other things and u can suck it up.

Bec after all u are Orly's dog and see all he do is right and then go for it same for lori and Trojanna and all in orlys back take that _1_ and **** u'r self i am full of that topic enough is enough no jutice anymore in that sever so why should i behave **** U ALL WHO R WITH ORLYOWL

Via le Revolution

what contains the only jutice here

and **** u all others i get full of the stupidness of the most idoits here who dun know even how to install conquer online or setup a account and cant even read game guide to level them selfs up i get a hate right now and i am full of all this idoits and i will kill anyone if i see he is dumb as u or orly or hurtedwarrior all my frined list just contain people with brains other people can suck it

Jemy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 22:14   #19
(ci)AnthonY(ci)
get it on

(ci)AnthonY(ci) is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
U know what OrlyOwl is a ***** ok and u just said it i defend mido not attack with him so he is the attacker

I get enough of this ****ing talking with u and Orly

u know what **** for u **** for orly **** for all of u

anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him bec i am really pissed bec i just safe my frined from a sick ******* who thinks he is a owl.

I did nothing wrong and if u keep replaying the same and same suck his what ever u want and marrie him and have kids and learn to be keep flaming around and have a happy ****ing life bec i am busy with other things and u can suck it up.

Bec after all u are Orly's dog and see all he do is right and then go for it same for lori and Trojanna and all in orlys back take that _1_ and **** u'r self i am full of that topic enough is enough no jutice anymore in that sever so why should i behave **** U ALL WHO R WITH ORLYOWL

Via le Revolution

what contains the only jutice here

and **** u all others i get full of the stupidness of the most idoits here who dun know even how to install conquer online or setup a account and cant even read game guide to level them selfs up i get a hate right now and i am full of all this idoits and i will kill anyone if i see he is dumb as u or orly or hurtedwarrior all my frined list just contain people with brains other people can suck it

Are u gona Stfu little n**** ............................... i m always nice on games but but but n****** make me mad

Edit: Please do not bypass the filter, I will only edit once, and infract the second time. Thanks. -Inno~

*** all da sand nigz
poor ass nigz

Last edited by InnocentAngel; 08-08-2008 at 00:41. Reason: Language Filter Bypass
(ci)AnthonY(ci) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 09:59   #20
Jemy~
Banned

Jemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by (ci)AnthonY(ci) View Post
Are u gona Stfu little n**** ............................... i m always nice on games but but but n****** make me mad

Edit: Please do not bypass the filter, I will only edit once, and infract the second time. Thanks. -Inno~
lol did i said u'r name in the text ?

NvM well it was my last topic about the ******* OrlyOwl.

He can sok his moda count if he still got problems well i am quit from that bull **** just a waste of time.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:16   #21
jolya12
Snitch

jolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking lol...

i belief that god gave us 2 ears , one to listen with and one to ignore with :P

for u lori just ignore Jemy's stupid and childish comments

as for u Jemy listen to lori's and Orly's advices..understand them..then come back with ur comments

NOTHING personal guys , love all
jolya12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 11:38   #22
Jemy~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolya12 View Post
i belief that god gave us 2 ears , one to listen with and one to ignore with :P

for u lori just ignore Jemy's stupid and childish comments

as for u Jemy listen to lori's and Orly's advices..understand them..then come back with ur comments

NOTHING personal guys , love all

I don't listen to *******s or do u ?

And my comments are the ice cold truth and if u with them tarek i can not do anything for u bec then u are lost.
Old 08-08-2008, 13:57   #23
(ci)AnthonY(ci)
get it on

jemy dwg i mean i eh rely care abt orly.. but leave the **** alone aurora dwg she is nice so.. u knw what i sayin man

*** all da sand nigz
poor ass nigz
Old 08-08-2008, 14:24   #24
Jemy~
Banned

Quote:
jemy dwg i mean i eh rely care abt orly.. but leave the **** alone aurora dwg she is nice so.. u knw what i sayin man
ok ok i am quit of the forum for now anyway buzy with C# and real CO
Old 08-08-2008, 15:27   #25
(ci)AnthonY(ci)
get it on

just leave aurora alone boi she a friend like u.... so all i want to say is just leave her alone ok?

*** all da sand nigz
poor ass nigz
Old 08-08-2008, 16:38   #26
Jemy~
Banned

Quote:
just leave aurora alone boi she a friend like u.... so all i want to say is just leave her alone ok?
OK Sure!
Old 08-08-2008, 19:08   #27
OrlyOwl
Seriously

OrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMidoxX View Post
@OrlyOwl: Why was u online yesterday then!
I definately wasn't on. I haven't been on in months. My computer doesn't even work, I've been using my brother's computer. He quit long before I did, and he removed CO from his computer when he did. There's no way I could have been on CO. Do you actually have any proof I was on, or are you just talking out your ass? You can see who my characters are in my signature, and they haven't leveled up in a very long time. If I was still playing, they'd be getting a lot stronger. Is it really my characters you're seeing, or do you have no actual idea what you're talking about?

That's kinda *** if my accounts got hacked, but I guess it really doesn't matter much if they did...

and as usual, Jemy is making an ass of himself. That's pretty funny. He thinks I'm the leader of some conspiracy against him XD

OrlyOwl- 130-126 Fire-Fire
NobodyYouKnow- 130-110 Trojan-Warrior
Guild: Overlords
Deputy Leader

Quitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk

OrlyOwl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 21:23   #28
bibi86

bibi86 is on a distinguished road
so long dint log into forum but seem like still the same.. -______- flame flame flame~ LOL!!
bibi86 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2008, 22:07   #29
(ci)AnthonY(ci)
get it on

Quote:
OK Sure!
Biatch ok now i m done with forums for months

*** all da sand nigz
poor ass nigz
Old 08-08-2008, 23:48   #30
Aurora2
Water-Water Goddess

Aurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi86 View Post
so long dint log into forum but seem like still the same.. -______- flame flame flame~ LOL!!

Who you talking to? Me, Orly, Jemy?

@ Anthony: Hey! I do expect you to log in and say hi more than months! That isn't nice. ^.^ At least log onto the forums and visit. You know you <3 us and will miss us anyways and have to come say hi ^.^

@Bibi: Hi ^.^ Long time no see

@ Jolya: Yeah, you are right and I had already decided that it wasn't worth the effort anymore. You are definitely right that it comes to the point it is much better to just turn your back and walk away. Thanks for some sound advice.

Grrrr I had my wisdom teeth out today. Not a pleasant thing to have done. AND does that mean my intelligence went down since they took out my wisdom teeth ^.^

I love people who whine in the forums about cheaters while they are in the game cheating ^.^

So tough on the internet ^.^
Quote:
anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyOwl View Post
If you cutback on the stupid, I'll cut back on the meany.
Aurora2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: