Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 16:32   #1
Jemy~
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 259
Jemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jemy~
Arrow OrlyOwl & Lori

Look guys if u got a problem with me and mido and most of all in HangingGardens.

Come show it on real CO and show us if u are there also a big mouth!


Bec i get enough of u'r stupid useless flamings fight and show us who u are!




I am waiting.........
Jemy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 16:38   #2
XxMidoxX
Banned
 
XxMidoxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 286
XxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to XxMidoxX
lolz

@OrlyOwl: tried once but he's a cward jerk will not come again

@Lori:Never knew u but i think i'm smart enough to choose my friends and for the botting just look at your siggy
__________________
A friend in need is a friend indeed!
XxMidoxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 17:37   #3
RobenHood
Water God
 
RobenHood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cairo
Posts: 143
RobenHood is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy~ View Post
Look guys if u got a problem with me and mido and most of all in HangingGardens.

Come show it on real CO and show us if u are there also a big mouth!


Bec i get enough of u'r stupid useless flamings fight and show us who u are!




I am waiting.........
**** u mofo german :P
__________________

iloveyou:water 111-water 116
guild:Revolution~
postion:Guild Member
best friend:Valedario
http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?i...friendslq7.jpg
a pic for me with my best friends vale and shetous that warrior not from my friends
RobenHood is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 18:58   #4
Aurora2
Water-Water Goddess
 
Aurora2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,482
Aurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond repute
Never said I have a problem with Mido. Not agreeing with everyone's opinion on a topic is not having a problem with them. Actually I think I have agreed with him on a couple of things and disagreed with him on a couple of things.

Do I have a problem that you cannot and will not treat people with common decency and respect, of course I do. You act like a spoiled little brat on the forums. You accuse us of flaming, but who is the individual that keeps making all of these useless topics? Who goes into other people's topics and says such mean and negative things? That would be you! And then you wonder why people call you on it. When you decide to act your age instead of a spoiled 2 year old, you will probably be treated with some respect, until then don't whine and cry because you get flamed. We have been over this before. Do I need to come on to a game, so that you can try and act cool and prove your manhood, hell no! I don't play this game, nor will I!!

I Have NO DESIRE TO PLAY WITH CHEATERS!!!!

@ Mido: My siggy cleary is against botters, not for them! I understand English may be your second language, but it doesn't mean I bot or agree with it. It is directed towards the many cheaters that cheat and then whine because they get killed by cheaters. ^.^
__________________
MezzoDragon~110/130/15 water-water-fire
AuRorA~ My new project

I love people who whine in the forums about cheaters while they are in the game cheating ^.^

So tough on the internet ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy~ View Post
anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him
I AM NOT ARFIAD OF ANYONE HERE UNDERSTOOD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk View Post

Normaly I Never Hack Or Scam Anyone !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyOwl View Post
If you cutback on the stupid, I'll cut back on the meany.

Last edited by Aurora2; 08-06-2008 at 19:06.
Aurora2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 19:18   #5
XxMidoxX
Banned
 
XxMidoxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 286
XxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxMidoxX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to XxMidoxX
U accused me b4 that i wrongly choose friends, Pardon me but i have to return that accusement to u saying that :

i know OrlyOwl very well for a long time since i was playing on libra and just watching this forum , the fact i know is OrlyOwl was always a Jerk seaking for stronger people and flame them like Vermondia sometimes.
He got to understand that he isn't he no.1 person in the world and another thing:

Plz u OrlyChicken if u quit get your ass out of forums too; this is for currently players

Last @ Aurora: u r smart i respect ur view ,always did for most of players even to that owl but when he gets ass on me i've to stop him
~just keep away from him
@orlyowl: SEARCH HARDER GO KILL ALL MIDOS maybe u will find my name isn't mido
Why am i hiding?
Just to watch u and laugh~XD
Black name on wrong persons that's the joke of the year! XD
__________________
A friend in need is a friend indeed!
XxMidoxX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2008, 20:55   #6
Aurora2
Water-Water Goddess
 
Aurora2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,482
Aurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond repute
I have played with many of these people since Lion too. I have yet to see proof that Brit or Orly cheat (they are both quite the opposite and fight against cheaters). I realize that Orly flames people on the forums; however, the examples that I have seen so far have been known cheaters. If I remember correctly, Vermodia was one of the people that was speaking out against cheaters while either she was cheating or her character was being used for cheating. I honestly can't remember for sure. So please, feel free anyone, correct me if I am mistaken.

No, I am not telling you who to have as your friend; however, standing up for Jemy when he is posting vulgarities is not IMO a great thing. I step up and say things when I actually have an opinion and when I see unnecessary vulgarities from JEMY (he has acted like this since I met him and it disappoints me because he can be quite nice when he wants to). When I say opinion, I mean something besides telling someone something other than stick it in their ear, but an actual opinion on the subject. At times I may agree with you, I may agree with Jemy, or I may agree with Orly. I don't base my opinion on popular demand ^.^

And to Anthony, you are here because you <3 us! haha (from a different topic but too lazy to post it there).
__________________
MezzoDragon~110/130/15 water-water-fire
AuRorA~ My new project

I love people who whine in the forums about cheaters while they are in the game cheating ^.^

So tough on the internet ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy~ View Post
anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him
I AM NOT ARFIAD OF ANYONE HERE UNDERSTOOD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk View Post

Normaly I Never Hack Or Scam Anyone !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyOwl View Post
If you cutback on the stupid, I'll cut back on the meany.

Last edited by Aurora2; 08-06-2008 at 21:02.
Aurora2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 00:27   #7
OrlyOwl
Seriously
 
OrlyOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 432
OrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMidoxX View Post
lolz

@OrlyOwl: tried once but he's a cward jerk will not come again
what the hell are you talking about? I haven't been on CO in months. I certainly didn't go blackname trying to find you and kill you, since I'd have to log onto CO for that to happen. It's actually way funnier for me, since you think I actually care enough about your posts on the forum to want to hunt you down and kill you. That's a laugh. You're like that kid that plays hide and seek, and you just keep hiding forever because nobody ever finds you, so you never come out. You think it's cuz you're a really good hider, but it's really because nobody likes you, so nobody comes to look for you.

I could care less about how strong you guys think you are. Dumb people get strong all the time, and they think that means they rule the server. It doesn't. I don't flame people for being strong, are you ****ign kidding me? I flamed jemy all the freakin time when his character was freakin wussy ass Warrior. Why did I flame him? It aint cuz of his strength. It's cuz of his intelligence. It's very low. I flame people for being stupid. Quite frankly, stupid people deserve to be flamed. That's why they invented flaming. Do you remember Vermondia? Do you REALLY remember? Cuz if you do, then you know that Vermondia adamantly campaigned against botters, while simultaniously using bots, and recruiting people into his guild who openly used bots.

And finally, **** you guys for even trying to say anything bad about Lori. Just cuz she doesn't mindlessly obey my every word, or mindlessly hate me like you retards do? She likes me because I'm nice to her. We have a mutual respect for one another. Wanna know why? Cuz she ISN'T RETARDED. Maybe you guys should try doing what she does, and actually think for yourselves every once in awhile. All you ever do is stick up for one another when the other one is making a complete asshat out of themselves. Lori sticks up for me when I'm right about something. Guess what? That's almost every single time. But if she disagrees with me, she'll say so. Cuz she's not some idiotic sheep, like the rest of you. So don't flame Lori just cuz you two morons don't like me, and she happens to agree with me in most threads. That's super lame.
__________________
Hanging Gardens

OrlyOwl- 130-126 Fire-Fire
NobodyYouKnow- 130-110 Trojan-Warrior
Guild: Overlords
Deputy Leader

Quitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk

Normaly I Never Hack Or Scam Anyone !!!!

Last edited by OrlyOwl; 08-07-2008 at 00:39.
OrlyOwl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 01:36   #8
InnocentAngel
♥AngelMod♥
 
InnocentAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,221
InnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond reputeInnocentAngel has a reputation beyond repute
Alright I will be giving you guys an exception...light flaming is tolerated in this thread...Please DO NOT make several threads stating ur point or flaming each other...I will close/delete them once, and whoever starts another one, I will infract. Also, a reminder, please do not bypass the language filter. Thanks and hope you guys are having fun in game and in forums
__________________
***9734;Moderator of:***9734;
***9827;~Hanging Gardens, Bluebird/Beauty+Beast, GreatWall/ColossusRhodes, and Newcomer's Harbor~***9827;
~PM me if u got questions!~


***65290;***9733;~Guild Leader of ~Aces~ on WildSwan Server~***9733;***65290;

***9829;~My Characters~***9829;

***9734;InnocentAngel- lvl 130 Archer***9734;
***9734;Charlene- lvl 90 Ninja-Ninja-Ninja***9734;
***9734;InnocentAnge1- lvl 133 Water-Water-Water (pink nix ftw! =P Full dual sdg 288+ potency)***9734;


~***50500;***45768;***50556;! /(> 3 <)/ \(>***12613; <) a ***44545;***51201;***44545;***51201;~
InnocentAngel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 01:52   #9
jolya12
Snitch
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: u WISH !!
Posts: 81
jolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond reputejolya12 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

i just want to point something out guys , Vermonida uses bots from the day she started playing conquer. she and her trojan Shams i guess everybody knows about her . and Mido WTF !! bro stop being so annoying . love all :P
jolya12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 07:54   #10
Jemy~
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 259
Jemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jemy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyOwl View Post
what the hell are you talking about? I haven't been on CO in months. I certainly didn't go blackname trying to find you and kill you, since I'd have to log onto CO for that to happen. It's actually way funnier for me, since you think I actually care enough about your posts on the forum to want to hunt you down and kill you. That's a laugh. You're like that kid that plays hide and seek, and you just keep hiding forever because nobody ever finds you, so you never come out. You think it's cuz you're a really good hider, but it's really because nobody likes you, so nobody comes to look for you.

I could care less about how strong you guys think you are. Dumb people get strong all the time, and they think that means they rule the server. It doesn't. I don't flame people for being strong, are you ****ign kidding me? I flamed jemy all the freakin time when his character was freakin wussy ass Warrior. Why did I flame him? It aint cuz of his strength. It's cuz of his intelligence. It's very low. I flame people for being stupid. Quite frankly, stupid people deserve to be flamed. That's why they invented flaming. Do you remember Vermondia? Do you REALLY remember? Cuz if you do, then you know that Vermondia adamantly campaigned against botters, while simultaniously using bots, and recruiting people into his guild who openly used bots.

And finally, **** you guys for even trying to say anything bad about Lori. Just cuz she doesn't mindlessly obey my every word, or mindlessly hate me like you retards do? She likes me because I'm nice to her. We have a mutual respect for one another. Wanna know why? Cuz she ISN'T RETARDED. Maybe you guys should try doing what she does, and actually think for yourselves every once in awhile. All you ever do is stick up for one another when the other one is making a complete asshat out of themselves. Lori sticks up for me when I'm right about something. Guess what? That's almost every single time. But if she disagrees with me, she'll say so. Cuz she's not some idiotic sheep, like the rest of you. So don't flame Lori just cuz you two morons don't like me, and she happens to agree with me in most threads. That's super lame.
@OrlyOwl

Look u freak the only who iz dumb iz u bec maybe my english grammer wasn't the best when i started but it grow up and now its big

You know what come to the point and hunt me mido and all of us down Mr.Owl i am waiting

As mido said we broke the owl's mouth u are pure freak Owl u flame people bec they are young and cannot spell english bec they are new at it is like u flame some bec of his skin colour.

Who knows maybe u did with lori and she was the best with u bec u only get old grandmahs bec u always make sounds like a owl

@InnocentAngel

Rolf u really member when i was at 5th primary at my teacher lmfao!

@jolya

r u jolya?
Jemy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 09:18   #11
Aurora2
Water-Water Goddess
 
Aurora2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,482
Aurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond repute
Glad that was cleared up about Vermondia. I really thought that was the case. Thanks Orly and Jolya for answering my question on that matter. Orly <3 for being so sweet.

Jemy: do you ever discuss anything or just ramble with nonsense because you realize you are actually wrong? Throwing insults is really not the way to get your point across. And as your remark about me thinking you need to be an English student, I have never berated anyone on the forums for their lack of English if they attempt to use it. I may not always understand what they are trying to say and ask for a clarification, but I ALWAYS give credit for people knowing more than one language. I think it is awesome. My point between the Arabic and English is this is hosted out of the USA and by USA laws it is a USA server, not international like so many try to call it. Therefore when someone tells me to learn Arabic so I can understand those I am talking with it is absurd. I will reiterate one more time that if I was on an Arabic server I would learn Arabic. And Lord knows it would be terribly hard for me. I have taken the time to learn a tad bit here because I feel bad that I can't converse easier with some of my friends. It was LadyLuck that attacked you on your English skills not me ^.^ (but if you remember she apologized)...

My problem with you is purely attitude!!
__________________
MezzoDragon~110/130/15 water-water-fire
AuRorA~ My new project

I love people who whine in the forums about cheaters while they are in the game cheating ^.^

So tough on the internet ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy~ View Post
anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him
I AM NOT ARFIAD OF ANYONE HERE UNDERSTOOD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk View Post

Normaly I Never Hack Or Scam Anyone !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyOwl View Post
If you cutback on the stupid, I'll cut back on the meany.
Aurora2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 12:48   #12
OrlyOwl
Seriously
 
OrlyOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 432
OrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond reputeOrlyOwl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by InnocentAngel View Post
Alright I will be giving you guys an exception...light flaming is tolerated in this thread...Please DO NOT make several threads stating ur point or flaming each other...I will close/delete them once, and whoever starts another one, I will infract. Also, a reminder, please do not bypass the language filter. Thanks and hope you guys are having fun in game and in forums
lol, I like innocentangel. she isn't a power hungry mod who deletes everything If she was, there probably wouldn't be any threads left.
__________________
Hanging Gardens

OrlyOwl- 130-126 Fire-Fire
NobodyYouKnow- 130-110 Trojan-Warrior
Guild: Overlords
Deputy Leader

Quitted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk

Normaly I Never Hack Or Scam Anyone !!!!
OrlyOwl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 13:57   #13
Jemy~
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 259
Jemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jemy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora2 View Post
Glad that was cleared up about Vermondia. I really thought that was the case. Thanks Orly and Jolya for answering my question on that matter. Orly <3 for being so sweet.

Jemy: do you ever discuss anything or just ramble with nonsense because you realize you are actually wrong? Throwing insults is really not the way to get your point across. And as your remark about me thinking you need to be an English student, I have never berated anyone on the forums for their lack of English if they attempt to use it. I may not always understand what they are trying to say and ask for a clarification, but I ALWAYS give credit for people knowing more than one language. I think it is awesome. My point between the Arabic and English is this is hosted out of the USA and by USA laws it is a USA server, not international like so many try to call it. Therefore when someone tells me to learn Arabic so I can understand those I am talking with it is absurd. I will reiterate one more time that if I was on an Arabic server I would learn Arabic. And Lord knows it would be terribly hard for me. I have taken the time to learn a tad bit here because I feel bad that I can't converse easier with some of my friends. It was LadyLuck that attacked you on your English skills not me ^.^ (but if you remember she apologized)...

My problem with you is purely attitude!!

Well u alway come to the same point


U think that OrlyOwl is a holy guy more ohly then jesus

and u say me and mido are wrong that we flame him

and now u say U.S.A,U.S.A,U.S.A after i commented english ''england''

Well for sure u wont take barrack obama this year lol....
Jemy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 15:45   #14
Aurora2
Water-Water Goddess
 
Aurora2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,482
Aurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond reputeAurora2 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, English is the same as England. (glad to know I don't speak English but England). Just as Arabic = Arabia (more specifically Nabataean ). I will be sure to tell my family that speaks Arabic that who are from Lebanon. I suppose Spanish means Spain? I will be sure to tell all the Mexicans that live here they really aren't speaking Spanish but Spain. I believe the rest of us were actually speaking about a language. Sorry that you were in your own little world. I don't really think it matters where the language originated, it is the language spoken where the server is located. I am a bit amazed I have to explain that, but apparently I do.

Did you want me to call the server from some other country (can't help where it is located). No different than if I played on the Chinese server... Next time I will be sure to use it as an example however I don't know Chinese law

As for your other childish comments, I think I have made it more than clear that Mido and I can have opposing view points while maintaining mutual respect for each other. Can't say the same for you because I can't respect someone who only has immature, insulting comments instead of something with some substance. I welcome Mido's comments because he actually debates, doesn't just insult me. I may agree with him, I may disagree. I think in the last two days I have agreed and disagreed with you both, but you are too childish to see or admit to that.
__________________
MezzoDragon~110/130/15 water-water-fire
AuRorA~ My new project

I love people who whine in the forums about cheaters while they are in the game cheating ^.^

So tough on the internet ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemy~ View Post
anyone of them come again to da game i will make hell on him
I AM NOT ARFIAD OF ANYONE HERE UNDERSTOOD?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemy_the_stronk View Post

Normaly I Never Hack Or Scam Anyone !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrlyOwl View Post
If you cutback on the stupid, I'll cut back on the meany.
Aurora2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2008, 16:14   #15
Jemy~
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 259
Jemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond reputeJemy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jemy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora2 View Post
Yes, English is the same as England. (glad to know I don't speak English but England). Just as Arabic = Arabia (more specifically Nabataean ). I will be sure to tell my family that speaks Arabic that who are from Lebanon. I suppose Spanish means Spain? I will be sure to tell all the Mexicans that live here they really aren't speaking Spanish but Spain. I believe the rest of us were actually speaking about a language. Sorry that you were in your own little world. I don't really think it matters where the language originated, it is the language spoken where the server is located. I am a bit amazed I have to explain that, but apparently I do.

Did you want me to call the server from some other country (can't help where it is located). No different than if I played on the Chinese server... Next time I will be sure to use it as an example however I don't know Chinese law

As for your other childish comments, I think I have made it more than clear that Mido and I can have opposing view points while maintaining mutual respect for each other. Can't say the same for you because I can't respect someone who only has immature, insulting comments instead of something with some substance. I welcome Mido's comments because he actually debates, doesn't just insult me. I may agree with him, I may disagree. I think in the last two days I have agreed and disagreed with you both, but you are too childish to see or admit to that.


u did not understood my massge in my text anyway who cares.
Jemy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:11.