Old 04-30-2011, 06:22   #1
HAMZA_V.I.P
ARABIAN

HAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Do we need to be VIP to log in game like before?!!

this to question TQ : Do we need to be a VIP players to log in the game like before when we press the ENTER BUTTON once and log in the game ?
whats wrong with you ?!! is this because of those who use third part programs well its not our problem fix it without affecting our log in process
for Members please post here so they know that this issue is really annoying and need to be fixed .
thank you
Old 04-30-2011, 06:47   #2
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMZA_V.I.P View Post
this to question TQ : Do we need to be a VIP players to log in the game like before when we press the ENTER BUTTON once and log in the game ?
whats wrong with you ?!! is this because of those who use third part programs well its not our problem fix it without affecting our log in process
for Members please post here so they know that this issue is really annoying and need to be fixed .
thank you
No. Happens to me too, Vip 4.

Also , stupid egy.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:33   #3
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloSwifty View Post
No. Happens to me too, Vip 4.

Also , stupid egy.
This.

Plus you do know how much TQ sucks so defninately they are having probelms with log in server that they are refusing to fix. TQ is probably too busy scheming up new overpowered classes and annoying features to get all our money to fix any **** we want.

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2011, 15:05   #4
qazii

qazii is an unknown quantity at this point
yup for me it takes at least 2 tries sometimes 3. Just thought something was wrong with my end, but now I know and should have guessed its TQ. lol

paTience
reQuired
qazii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2011, 20:44   #5
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
VIP player here and yes log in issues also.
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2011, 01:54   #6
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
God has power and meaning to it.
Allah reminds me of an annoying song.

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2011, 02:39   #7
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
You only need to wait for a few seconds and then you'll be able to log into the game successfully.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2011, 12:59   #8
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling21 View Post
You only need to wait for a few seconds and then you'll be able to log into the game successfully.

Not a factual statement at all.
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2011, 23:45   #9
HAMZA_V.I.P
ARABIAN

HAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond reputeHAMZA_V.I.P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
the fact is i have to try 5+ times til i can log in to the game and this issue taken more time. more than one patch released but didnt fix it .
is TQ welling to fix this or its the time to say bye ?!!
Old 05-02-2011, 04:06   #10
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1. 1st login attempt always fails, seriously go get better DDoS protection than that.
2. It takes ALOT of tries to login after the 1st one.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2011, 16:32   #11
Holey-Monk
WithHisHun

Holey-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond reputeHoley-Monk has a reputation beyond repute
Not to rage on a gm... But theres been times when i waited 10 secs every attempt 2 mins later i got in ( Im vip 3) How about instead of telling us how to rig it to log in. It just gets fixed? So it logs in 1st try? Login servers arnt to hard to fix. Then again i keep getting 0 Help Desk gms and the ones i get are to lazy to even trace the hacker good job Tq maybe you should get some AMERICAN gms that give a **. not the ones in it for the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

7 1/2 year old player GONE GOOD JOB Tq xD
Holey-Monk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: