Old 07-04-2012, 14:24   #1
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
New Moderator

A very warm welcome to smax_PT your new section moderator
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2012, 19:53   #2
colinx

colinx is on a distinguished road
Thanks for visiting us! Give it up for smax_PT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
A very warm welcome to smax_PT your new section moderator

Find me on twitter https://twitter.com/xucolin
colinx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2012, 06:37   #3
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you guys and thank you for the invitation and am glad to be a part of the team now!
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2012, 13:02   #4
ijathatake
St☆R

ijathatake is on a distinguished road
Congrats smax!
Old 07-07-2012, 18:09   #5
gracegsx
CO Addict

gracegsx is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
Thank you guys and thank you for the invitation and am glad to be a part of the team now!
You mean you were not already a Mod? At close to 3k posts, pretty much all very helpful that I have read (been browsing way longer than posting), I figured you were already one ...

Congrats tho!!! Well deserved, def the most helpful one on here by miles (or kilometers)!

Violentlips
130 > 130 > 135 Pure Ninja
GoldenApple
gracegsx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-07-2012, 18:56   #6
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracegsx View Post
You mean you were not already a Mod? At close to 3k posts, pretty much all very helpful that I have read (been browsing way longer than posting), I figured you were already one ...

Congrats tho!!! Well deserved, def the most helpful one on here by miles (or kilometers)!
I guess we can say I have somewhat of a forum addiction lol

Thanks by the way
Old 07-08-2012, 00:58   #7
aaarongaaron

aaarongaaron is on a distinguished road
Help me now smax, my character got banned for helping lovebaobao, jappy, llll, and lots more transfer cps to their noobs. Never thoughht that was also illegal and a probable participant or banning! Is it my fault if I get free items in exchange for me being trustworthy??? Character name: iTwisted. Server:GoldenApple
aaarongaaron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2012, 06:59   #8
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarongaaron View Post
Help me now smax, my character got banned for helping lovebaobao, jappy, llll, and lots more transfer cps to their noobs. Never thoughht that was also illegal and a probable participant or banning! Is it my fault if I get free items in exchange for me being trustworthy??? Character name: iTwisted. Server:GoldenApple
Ok so, first of all it's weekend there's nothing we can do right now... Second if you did in fact ask for help sending an email to ipad@conqueronline.com please be patient and wait on their response if you are proven to be innocent your character will get un-banned.

'I think I can say that in the name of the conquer team we apologize for the inconvenience and again we ask for your patience'
Old 07-08-2012, 23:31   #9
BloodBath
Hi!

BloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ok so, first of all it's weekend there's nothing we can do right now... Second if you did in fact ask for help sending an email to ipad@conqueronline.com please be patient and wait on their response if you are proven to be innocent your character will get un-banned.

'I think I can say that in the name of the conquer team we apologize for the inconvenience and again we ask for your patience'
ccan you help me plssss?!?!

Server - Sunshine
XxBloodBathxX

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

lk th bg cml

http://velvetroses.mybrute.com
BloodBath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2012, 06:16   #10
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBath View Post
ccan you help me plssss?!?!
Sure let's log on sunshine I'll help you by pking you haha
Old 07-09-2012, 15:33   #11
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracegsx View Post
(or kilometers)!
you take your 'murrika and get out

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-09-2012, 16:37   #12
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
you take your 'murrika and get out
Omg lol u just made my day
Old 07-10-2012, 17:33   #13
LadySyristine
Paper Cut

LadySyristine is on a distinguished road
Oh ho what do we have here! Can't touch my 10 posts
Old 07-10-2012, 23:19   #14
BloodBath
Hi!

BloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond reputeBloodBath has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sure let's log on sunshine I'll help you by pking you haha
hahaha log on sunshine!

Server - Sunshine
XxBloodBathxX

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.

lk th bg cml

http://velvetroses.mybrute.com
BloodBath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2012, 05:59   #15
smax_PT
N00bMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySyristine View Post
Oh ho what do we have here! Can't touch my 10 posts
I promise I won't! Lol nice meeting you the other day! Hope you have fun around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBath View Post
hahaha log on sunshine!
We have to set a date because my wife takes my laptop with her for work and that's the only place I have conquer installed lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: