View Poll Results: I have read it and i think this.
Archers. A: Intensify a Passive Less Damage 8 44.44%
Archers. B: More out of intensify 9 50.00%
Warriors. A: Dash upgrade 7 38.89%
Warriors. B: Shield Throw 10 55.56%
Water Tao. A: Water Bomb 4 22.22%
Water Tao B: Tidal Wave 4 22.22%
Warriors And Water Tao. C: Tremors 6 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 13:53   #1
Sharky_Spine
Fresh Meat

Sharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond repute
Warriors, Archers, (Melee) Water tao's Need a Over haul

The poll is multiple Choice you can check more then 1 box and Vote!

First of all i have been a Warrior for almost 5 years now.
I have seen the Ninja's, Monks and Pirates come the Pure reborn skills and i noticed some thing.

I have noticed these skills are used a lot in pvp.

Fire tao's:basically still kind of balanced. Click and hit
Ninjas: have a get close and hit target skill Twofold Blades.
Monks: have a ranged Radiant Palm and a area of effect skill Whirlwind Kick
Trojans: have a area of effect skil Hercules + (for the pure reborns a area of effect and charge skill Dragon Whirl)
Pirates: have a charge skill Blade Tempest a area of effect spell Gale Bomb

Archers: Have ranged basic attacks nice but underpowered, another ranged skill Rapid
Fire very nice but due to underpowered damage kind of useless and the enemy can heal it self pretty fast with mil.ginseng further more there is a attack damage booster Intensify which is kind of nice but can only charge it when standing/flying perfectly still which is never during a pvp match so it mostly get used rite before the pvp starts in combination with Rapid Fire.

Warriors: have no ranged skills what so ever, they do use shield block which is awesome. ranged skills Fast Blade, Scent Sword, Viper Fang and Dragon Tail but miss most of the time due to the time it takes to aim at a fast jumping target that can hit you just by jumping next to you and click with out aiming.

(Melee) Water Tao's: Have a damage buff Stigma used in the beginning and applied during battle Have a ranged skill Fire that works as a stun for a second stun the enemy so you can maybe hit it will your speed gun of your spear type of skill. or you try it to damage people.
Use Viper Fang as there main attack but encounter the same problem as the Warrior.
I have never seen a Melee Water Tao actually heal it self during pvp.. they have bags full of mill ginseng because its easier to press a key then to aim at your self press key right click.. i don't blame them. for a healing class they heal to little HP for the manna they cost.

Basically Archers, Warriors and (Melee) Water tao's
need a overhaul.

Upgrades

Archers: Have ranged attack that's for sure but are very under powered in attack damage.
Scatter nice, area of effect but useless in pvp and isn't used often.
Fly. can be knocked out of the air with and can do nothing about it and get instantly killed by some one with the same battle power of the list above with exception of the Fire tao because the archer has almost no defense.
I say give them a chance:

A: give them a little more defense and make intensify a passive with maybe less % damage.
And/Or
B: let them use intensify for more then 1 shot for instance 5 and make it usable/chargeable while walking/flying

Warriors: have a Shield Block wish is kind of great but still cant be of any help in pvp buff wise because they can only shield there self and damage wise because they have no charge or instant attack.
I say give them a chance.

A: Lets give Dash the same charge and radius as Blade Tempest the same stamina cost (instead of shield durability) but still the same damage as it did before and make the knock back 3 blocks so you could get lucky and bump them into the wall dor double damage.
And/Or
B: Shield Throw: Makes the warrior throw his shield like a boomerang in a radius around it of a half moon, can knock archer out of the air and doe's 80% damage at max level 4 costs 20 stamina.
And/Or
C: Upgrade to Viper Fang/ Dragon Tail Passive skills For Warriors and/or Water tao's when using Viper Fang/Dragon Tail you also do a area of effect around your self for 85 or maybe 90% damage with in a 5 range radius on level 4. (You could call it Tremors)

(Melee) Water Tao's: Seeing as it was originally a support char but doesn't do much good now due to the underpowered heals + your magic power doesn't matter for the greatness of the heal. so people rather did some damage next to there support spells.

I say give them a chance.

A: Water Bomb: A Timer is applied along with a water bubble above the targets head slowing down the target for 10 % of there normal speed for a small period of time until it explodes and doe's 50% damage, should give the water Tao enof time to runaway or run over and try to melee or give your team time to kill the person.
And/Or
B: Tidal Wave: A knock back skill Same radius as Hercules but seeing as i intended Tidal wave of a escape thing maybe 30/50% damage
And/Or
C: Upgrade to Viper Fang/ Dragon Tail Passive skills For Warriors and/or Water tao's when using Viper Fang/Dragon Tail you also do a area of effect around your self for 85 or maybe 90% damage with in a 5 range radius on level 4. (You could call it Tremors)

(Fast Blade, Scent Sword, Viper Fang and Dragon Tail are used less and less because no one honers the skill shots any more and basically Warriors and Melee Water Tao's are the only ones using them. because they have no other options)

Last edited by Sharky_Spine; 03-27-2012 at 15:43. Reason: (confusions about the poll
Sharky_Spine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2012, 01:02   #2
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
I am with you 100%.

I use a pure warrior and love them, but we are at a great dis-advantage in the arena situation. We have no skills for easy points (zap is useless these days). I don't think we need a particularly powerful skill to level the scales out, but something that could help us damage quick jumping monks / trio's when we are laggy would be a great help. Perhaps the shield throw could stun opponents or something? Anything would be sweet.

Your skill suggestions for all the classes sound very reasonable - especially for the archer. They have really become the most underpowered class. Dragon souls really ruined them...

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2012, 01:31   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
I appreciate your efforts in making this thread but where is the option to vote no for all.
Warrior would be fine if overpowered classes would be nerfed. Knowing this wont happen there might be some boost for them but hell no for easy area attacks.
Increasing damage and range of all FB/SS/VF/DT (not only of FB/SS) would be fair.
Archers are most underpowered but at the same time there are some archers even makes fire taos look like a pros. And to give such people decent damage...
Just give archers class based 2 hander (spear) so they could have option to fight skillfuly.
Upgraded VF/DT would help melee watters but upgrade should not be your way.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2012, 16:15   #4
Sharky_Spine
Fresh Meat

Sharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond reputeSharky_Spine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I appreciate your efforts in making this thread but where is the option to vote no for all.
Valid Point.

But i wonder what classes you your self played.

Further more i don't think the damage boost on SS FB VT and DT would take away from the fact that all the other skills i have mentioned in above thread would still be used most often because of the fact that they can be used. + unnerved it would still dominate the arena CTF Guild-war and so on

And i probably should have included this on Water Tao's
:Base the healing % done On the Magic Attack they have instead of the max of the skill it self..
for instance: Nectar - Fixed heals 1000HP to teammates - my thought was just add this line +50% of magic attack or something in the same line.
But i didn't include that in this overhaul.

+ the water bomb to slow the enemy for a good escape and tidal wave push back and run again are help full skills for a support character enabling the team to have a tactical retreat heal up fast and run in to nuke again.
Old 04-10-2012, 16:27   #5
Sharky_Spine
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Aneurysm| View Post
Perhaps the shield throw could stun opponents
i would agree but only if the shield throw doe's significantly less damage for instance instead of 80% it would go down to 40% when fixed and there should be a timer for instance 3 seconds when fixed probably 30 stamina then

Quote:
Your skill suggestions for all the classes sound very reasonable - especially for the archer. They have really become the most underpowered class. Dragon souls really ruined them...
Thank you and i agree with Dragon souls but they have a up side too.
Old 04-17-2012, 17:57   #6
Sodapop92

Sodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond repute
Like the warrior ideas sadly TQ and the rest of the CO world could careless about all these classes but we can be hopeful they ad something like this in, in the future. It would be very nice if they did because then it would even the playing field for warriors, archers, and melee waters. I am decent enough at VF but when you got a fast moving water or fire there is no way to hit them unless you try and predict where they are going to land.
Old 04-17-2012, 18:54   #7
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodapop92 View Post
Like the warrior ideas sadly TQ and the rest of the CO world could careless about all these classes but we can be hopeful they ad something like this in, in the future. It would be very nice if they did because then it would even the playing field for warriors, archers, and melee waters. I am decent enough at VF but when you got a fast moving water or fire there is no way to hit them unless you try and predict where they are going to land.
I'm with you - VF is fine against people that fight back, but its near useless against people that run the whole time.

e.g. I recently lost a fight agaist a 385bp tro in elite pk tournament because he herc'd me twice and then ran the entire time. What a ****ing ***** haha

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

Old 04-17-2012, 20:38   #8
Sodapop92

Sodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond reputeSodapop92 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm with you - VF is fine against people that fight back, but its near useless against people that run the whole time.

e.g. I recently lost a fight agaist a 385bp tro in elite pk tournament because he herc'd me twice and then ran the entire time. What a ****ing ***** haha
I am no where near 385 BP, I am actually an up and coming Pure Warrior only 280 BP atm but increasing after every CTF but when I fight the 385 BP trojan on my server I usually get like 10 hits on him before he can SS on me but there are several 325ish BP trojans that cannot even touch me and have to resort to hercing and now whenever I get matches with them they just herc and run. It is a little upsetting because if we did just pure skill and no pots I would beat them every time but that is life I guess I picked a skill based class as my main. I feel like one warrior only click skill would be really nice.
Old 04-17-2012, 20:48   #9
|Aneurysm|
boooored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodapop92 View Post
I am no where near 385 BP, I am actually an up and coming Pure Warrior only 280 BP atm but increasing after every CTF but when I fight the 385 BP trojan on my server I usually get like 10 hits on him before he can SS on me but there are several 325ish BP trojans that cannot even touch me and have to resort to hercing and now whenever I get matches with them they just herc and run. It is a little upsetting because if we did just pure skill and no pots I would beat them every time but that is life I guess I picked a skill based class as my main. I feel like one warrior only click skill would be really nice.
Your lucky - all we have in our server is herc & wwk... No skill required

Old 04-17-2012, 21:19   #10
Sodapop92

Quote:
Your lucky - all we have in our server is herc & wwk... No skill required
Well most people are monks but do not get me started on monks. There are a lot of Trojans as well so it kinda evens out.
Old 04-17-2012, 23:01   #11
ijathatake
St☆R

ijathatake is on a distinguished road
I just started playing this game and had spent about $200 and soon will be more.
My char is Arc tro ???. Im thinking of going for arc on the 2nd reborn. And now im starting to feel that i have wasted my money on archer because it cant win pvp..
ijathatake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2012, 00:15   #12
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
The only thing I even agree with is that archers need to be remade.

lol, first off you think that fire taoists are fine. Which leads me to believe that you don't know much. Fire taoists are **** compared to water taoists. Water taoists have versatility and can have almost comparable damage to fire taoists. Fire taoists are over powered, and hence the logic is applied to water taoists. They are in no means under powered. Water taoist is a fire taoist with azure. If you are losing then you are facing someone with higher bp, at which point you will lose.

Second. Warriors are fine. They have dt and vf. They can have up to 80% block, which is ridiculous. That still not good enough for you/ I can guarantee that you got your gears for less then **** compared to every other class except archers. The argument that warrior prices will go up is completely null, they are the gears that appear most in lottery. Apparent in the bound socket sale, where warrior gears are sold for the least. TQ even knows they are the most apparent. No it has nothing to do with warriors being useless, as archer gears are more expensive then warrior. lol. From every single warrior I see they are facing someone with either more bp, or someone with 385 bp. To the people that face people with more bp, be thank ful that you can. A lot of characters just die. To the bulked up warriors complaining about 385 trojans, those trojans had to pay more for their gears then you, and it's probable the only reason they have more bp is because of donation rank. If you can't beat them because of that, it's your fault. lol. They had to pay more to have equal gears to you, and then pay even more to have a higher donation rank so that they could beat you.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2012, 00:54   #13
|Aneurysm|
boooored

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHeart View Post

lol, first off you think that fire taoists are fine. Which leads me to believe that you don't know much. Fire taoists are **** compared to water taoists. Water taoists have versatility and can have almost comparable damage to fire taoists. Fire taoists are over powered, and hence the logic is applied to water taoists. They are in no means under powered. Water taoist is a fire taoist with azure. If you are losing then you are facing someone with higher bp, at which point you will lose.

Second. Warriors are fine. They have dt and vf. They can have up to 80% block, which is ridiculous. That still not good enough for you/ I can guarantee that you got your gears for less then **** compared to every other class except archers. The argument that warrior prices will go up is completely null, they are the gears that appear most in lottery. Apparent in the bound socket sale, where warrior gears are sold for the least. TQ even knows they are the most apparent. No it has nothing to do with warriors being useless, as archer gears are more expensive then warrior. lol. From every single warrior I see they are facing someone with either more bp, or someone with 385 bp. To the people that face people with more bp, be thank ful that you can. A lot of characters just die. To the bulked up warriors complaining about 385 trojans, those trojans had to pay more for their gears then you, and it's probable the only reason they have more bp is because of donation rank. If you can't beat them because of that, it's your fault. lol. They had to pay more to have equal gears to you, and then pay even more to have a higher donation rank so that they could beat you.
You obviously didn't read the above posts regarding the BP. It has nothing to do with the donation rank. I'm guessing you have never tried VT or DT either. They are so glitchy its not even funny - you aim in one direction and (after a moments lag) the graphic shoots about 45 degrees in the wrong direction - which makes aiming a lot harder than you might think. It also makes it rather hard to kill classes that use an area attack or two and run away. No one (including warriors) wants to resort to zapping, but what else is there do to if people just run the whole time. Also max block is 75% not 80%. To have 75% you sacrifice HP and use up stamina so I don't think its ridiculous.

You need to stop being to negative and smile more.

Last edited by |Aneurysm|; 04-18-2012 at 00:57.
Old 04-18-2012, 01:51   #14
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I know good warriors can be good and blah blah blah but tell me why there are so few warriors around. Because their items are most expensive... no its oposite...Because people who melee and use speedgun to kill their oponents are called noobs? i guess not. Because people dont like their appearence?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-18-2012, 05:45   #15
SharkySpine

SharkySpine is on a distinguished road
Quote:

First of i was talkign about Melee Water Tao's......

Secondly :I would gladly give up a Portion of Block rating to have a skill that can hit like all the above mentioned range skils of other classes if thats what your aiming at.
And i have noted before, i get my ass kicked by other classes with lower battle power deu to the FACT that they have thoze skils mentioned above. People up to 25 BP lower then me (all the chars not listed on my over haul list!) own me. becouse once i get out of stamina (1 Shieldblock 50 stamina and 2 if i am lucky and i can sit 3 VF's of wich 1 out of 3 wil hit and get reflected of or isnt a instant kill).. i have 325 BP with out a mentor if you are wondering..
I would love to see you post a video of your self powning listed above on a archer/melee water or Warrior with VF/DT/FB/SC with the same higher or lower bp with out potting or aimbotting...
SharkySpine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: