Old 08-17-2012, 10:46   #1
Gr8Mustang

Gr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond repute
"Anti-Bot" Massive Fail

I gave it a few days to see if TQ was up to the well advertised goal of getting rid of bots. Nope. They have done nothing to reduce the bots. AGAIN.

They took the Blue Mouse Quest away due to bots. They eliminated the mines due to bots. Met Zone gone, again issues with bots.

Now everywhere I go to hunt I still see the damn Ninja bots.

How about TQ take away Ninjas? Seems all the bots I see are Ninja so rather than working hard on programing just take something else away.

I have solved the bot issue for TQ. Take away the Ninjas!
Gr8Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2012, 11:19   #2
Gunter

Gunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8Mustang View Post
I gave it a few days to see if TQ was up to the well advertised goal of getting rid of bots. Nope. They have done nothing to reduce the bots. AGAIN.

They took the Blue Mouse Quest away due to bots. They eliminated the mines due to bots. Met Zone gone, again issues with bots.

How about TQ take away Ninjas? Seems all the bots I see are Ninja so rather than working hard on programing just take something else away.

Right now,after TQ advertised antibot upgrade, i see tons of ninjas, but also trojans. One guy everytime botting on archer. I know few botters who botting on pirates/worriors/monks. But never saw botter on water tao. Maybe TQ should away all others class exept waters?
Gunter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2012, 11:56   #3
Gr8Mustang

Gr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond reputeGr8Mustang has a reputation beyond repute
BRILLIANT! CO will be bot free when we only have Waters!

I Like it!
Gr8Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2012, 13:09   #4
joey03
Banned

joey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8Mustang View Post

I would so love to say i do not agree with you...

BUT tq your seem to fail more often than not
stop being so cheap and put a gm in every server..
or better idea... PAY PLAYERS TO GM THE SERVERS
and thats easy pay them with cps and your set ;o)
i my self i would take 1500cp a week to gm a server
joey03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2012, 14:29   #5
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joey03 View Post
I would so love to say i do not agree with you...

BUT tq your seem to fail more often than not
stop being so cheap and put a gm in every server..
or better idea... PAY PLAYERS TO GM THE SERVERS
and thats easy pay them with cps and your set ;o)
i my self i would take 1500cp a week to gm a server
shutup retard so u can bot jail ur enemies
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2012, 17:30   #6
joey03
Banned

joey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond reputejoey03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
no idea who you are but i have alittle more respect than that...
the server i am on i have no enemies or friends... i stick to my self
but thanks for calling me a retard nice to meet you too kind sir
Old 08-17-2012, 19:22   #7
Big~Daddy
DeyHaterZz

Big~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond repute
Use your brains, If you wanna stop the botting stop the speed of them creating the account/characters this makes sense if your smart enough to understand what i just said. If you can stop them from created mass accounts this SERVERLY HURTS BOTTING! thanks have a great day
Big~Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2012, 20:00   #8
joey03
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big~Daddy View Post
Use your brains, If you wanna stop the botting stop the speed of them creating the account/characters this makes sense if your smart enough to understand what i just said. If you can stop them from created mass accounts this SERVERLY HURTS BOTTING! thanks have a great day
i like the idea... but how can you stop the mass account making?
can do 1 per ip a week or so? no cause they can use a ip changing divice
1 account per e-mail? no cause it's easy to spam e-mails on hotmail

you would have to explain to them how to stop the mass account creating
there is no way to stop it... you need a gm on every server
or an idea i seen was a GM SERVER HOT LINE for botters
Old 08-17-2012, 20:16   #9
Godot
Coffee

Godot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond reputeGodot has a reputation beyond repute
I stopped giving a **** about botters long time ago, when I realized TQ will never do anything about them.

Besides, cheap meteors. It's a win-win.
Godot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2012, 21:39   #10
Big~Daddy
DeyHaterZz

Big~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond reputeBig~Daddy has a reputation beyond repute
alot of server would go dead due to botters being removed but then again tq needs botters to keep some servers alive and running cuz if your dont know by now. what makes a server is the market.... cheers <3 :P
Big~Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2012, 02:29   #11
Jorge
Quit

Jorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond reputeJorge has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsBlaze#2 View Post
Solution to that would be to give them GM powers on a different server that they don't play on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevapantz View Post
everyone needs Co, to win at life you need lots of fail along the way
Xbox Live Gamertag: Nisfero
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2012, 10:41   #12
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
the solution to bots is to server side check if 3 accounts are on and not client side. its so simple. tq had 9 years to think about it and they didnt, so youre out of luck
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2012, 11:07   #13
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Why are you guys being so rude? The new antibot works, i got banned for being offline and playing Lord of the Rings Online.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:12   #14
Majdo

Majdo is on a distinguished road
Attention, players!

The TQ team would like to inform you that after a period of hard work, we have dealt with over 100,000 accounts which were detected of cheating behavior. In order to maintain a fair gaming environment, the TQ team will continue effort in cracking down botters, which will start from this weekend!

We would like to invite you to work with us in the battle against botters and we also want to remind all of our players to stay away from illegal programs!

hahahahahahahahahahhah how would work with them if the help desk is pain in ass to get them we dont have actually time to keep running arround with fraps to get the bot
Majdo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-19-2012, 04:14   #15
Majdo

Majdo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godot View Post
I stopped giving a **** about botters long time ago, when I realized TQ will never do anything about them.

Besides, cheap meteors. It's a win-win.
also cheap Dbs
Majdo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: