Old 07-19-2012, 22:03   #1
REM0

REM0 is on a distinguished road
Question Large Amount Of +4 & +5 Gears !!!!!!

Dear All

This days i had find a lot of people selling +4 , +5 gear Normal & Refined without any other feature Just for progress ,, and here is an example :

My question is from where they got this gear ???

of course they will not buy stone +5 with 900 cps and but it in an item to sell it with 500 cps and also i don't think that there are any monster will drop this amount of +4 and +5 gear and if we suppose the monsters is dropping this items it doesn't make any sense that all of them by luck go for 2 or 3 player in the server!!!

I Hope Some One Answer Me And Thanks
REM0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 02:17   #2
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Bots
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 04:51   #3
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Can you please tell us the character names of those players you mentioned? We will have a further check.
Old 07-20-2012, 15:17   #4
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder what is the price of + stones in your server. It is posible to colect that much items from market compose them and sell them for profit but i think that most likely it is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Bots

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2012, 20:18   #5
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
So far as I recall we used to have to compose up items by adding 2 items with the same amount of + (e.g. 2 +5 items into a +5 main item to make a +6). At that time there was no "progress" towards the next level of +.

I tend to still do that in case I end up replacing/selling the main item before it's composed up - buyers don't usually want to pay extra for "progress".

So it's not *always* bots, though that's probably mostly the case.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 07-21-2012, 02:25   #6
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
So far as I recall we used to have to compose up items by adding 2 items with the same amount of + (e.g. 2 +5 items into a +5 main item to make a +6). At that time there was no "progress" towards the next level of +.

I tend to still do that in case I end up replacing/selling the main item before it's composed up - buyers don't usually want to pay extra for "progress".

So it's not *always* bots, though that's probably mostly the case.
Well, how can someone this many +1 items legit? Only way to do it is through hunting right? How can someone hunt or kill any mob for this case when there are so many botters around? The drop rate is horrible lol. Unless the guy kills botters or is himself a botter or has been doing this for a couple of years, it just isn't possible.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:44   #7
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Well, how can someone this many +1 items legit? Only way to do it is through hunting right? How can someone hunt or kill any mob for this case when there are so many botters around? The drop rate is horrible lol. Unless the guy kills botters or is himself a botter or has been doing this for a couple of years, it just isn't possible.
You know enough about the game to know better so I assume you're trolling. For those with less experience who might believe your troll...

I've been working on making normal/refined items which are +4, +5 and +6 to add into gear. Apart from using drops I buy in market when the price is right. I also trade +1 items with friends sometimes, and add +1 stones into +1 items to make +2 items which then get composed together. +1 stones are available from the lottery, from market, from holding clan maps and used to be mined (I'm sure there are other ways to get them).

I've been patiently working on some of the less urgent items for a long time, but I also have (for example) 2 +5 monk headbands I'm waiting to compose into the +5 super 2-sock headband I'm hoping to transfer over from another server. If server transfer never happens they might be put up for sale.

Old 07-23-2012, 13:31   #8
Majdo

Majdo is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Can you please tell us the character names of those players you mentioned? We will have a further check.
looooooooooooooool dont bother uself with his bull**** i provided them all info they want and some one on my server is seeling massive 7+ 8+ normal **** items and at last they ignore me,which on my server theres no mall as it classic server and they need me to prove that he is botting then ignoring me , proof that really joke hahahahahahahhahah so where should some one got lots of 6+ 7+ 8+ normal **** without paying for stones wich theres no stones on the server and in case theres some 8+ stone worth like about 30k cps and he is selling the normal 8+ for 10k cps ??????????/ so the proof is lold

Last edited by Majdo; 07-23-2012 at 13:37.
Majdo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 04:34   #9
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Happens in our server aswell. Some guy did it before, he botted, got banned. And now he is back with his bots. Helpdesk say they help getting rid of the botters, but they don't. I reprted lots of ninja botters back when love canyon was still open. They never got away.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2012, 04:42   #10
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
You know enough about the game to know better so I assume you're trolling. For those with less experience who might believe your troll...

I've been working on making normal/refined items which are +4, +5 and +6 to add into gear. Apart from using drops I buy in market when the price is right. I also trade +1 items with friends sometimes, and add +1 stones into +1 items to make +2 items which then get composed together. +1 stones are available from the lottery, from market, from holding clan maps and used to be mined (I'm sure there are other ways to get them).

I've been patiently working on some of the less urgent items for a long time, but I also have (for example) 2 +5 monk headbands I'm waiting to compose into the +5 super 2-sock headband I'm hoping to transfer over from another server. If server transfer never happens they might be put up for sale.
Good point.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:13   #11
meticulous
ThePlotter

meticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to meticulous Send a message via Yahoo to meticulous Send a message via Skype™ to meticulous
A sure way to tell what seller has bots running is.

An entire shop Full on one of these items.
Mass Metscrolls
Mass Elite non Soc Items Gears/Weaps
Mass Super Gems

Hunter S Thompson

"It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer”

***8213; Albert Einstein
meticulous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 05:06   #12
Weatherwax
BashShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by meticulous View Post
A sure way to tell what seller has bots running is.

An entire shop Full on one of these items.
Mass Metscrolls
Mass Elite non Soc Items Gears/Weaps
Mass Super Gems
I wish it were that easy, but it isn't. A lot of legit players buy metscrolls cheap then re-sell them at a higher price (for example).

Old 08-23-2012, 11:16   #13
meticulous
ThePlotter

meticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to meticulous Send a message via Yahoo to meticulous Send a message via Skype™ to meticulous
Whata the profit at most? 50-100k thats no way to make a profit. LoL

Its hard to buy out the whole shop, if you do buy them all in a few minutes they restock... Botter

they broadcast or say in world chat, "S>> unlimited MestScrolls no limit" I think in my head Botter!!

Hunter S Thompson

"It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer”

***8213; Albert Einstein
meticulous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2012, 11:31   #14
Weatherwax
BashShell

On my server they buy met scrolls for 3 cps each and sell them for up to 7 cps each. So that can be more than 100% profit.

Old 08-23-2012, 20:58   #15
Yisrolik
I R ME

Yisrolik will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Yisrolik
I was a metscroll seller for a long time. I bought them around 10 cps but I bought all the scrolls on the server and resold them to bring up the server price. In the morning the botters wake up and open their shops, so thats when you buy. At night I buy out the market and sell what I bought during the day, in 2 shops. When people see them in the front they generally match the price in their shops. Most people buy them for high prices at night because theres not many around.
Yisrolik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: