Old 08-03-2012, 09:27   #1
Majdo

Majdo is on a distinguished road
bots invasion---------------

well ive been playing on classic server for long and i notice that after tq deleted the 2nd map and removed the cave bot invasion every monsters now bird ,ape,pc, and desert so the question is where im i suppose to lvl , or hunt,so if tq cant do **** with the bots i think it will be good idea if they reopen the 2nd map's at least we can hunt and lvln some where ???????
Majdo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2012, 19:19   #2
Kasha
Noob 4 Lyf

Kasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond reputeKasha has a reputation beyond repute
just call helpdesk and stayonline and call back EVERYTIME until they answer. tell them to do a quick bot/sweep/ get a name or two. (or twelves) of all the botters... they get enought calls thru helpdesk, they mebee MIGHT.... do something abt it.... wait... who am I kidding. this is tq....
[Talk]~DarkPunisher~ speaks to ~4gottenWings~: Aimbut :P[2010-1-18, 18:41]
(archer)
Pro list
<3Darkou<3, <3XxHayabusaxX<3, ~Stealthy, ~Swift~, Mensis~, <3--Sky--<3,<3YengFeng<3,<3~BlackRose<3,<3EyelesS<3: per yr request xD,<3dark_slasher<3, Ryu(Kev)yr memory will live on.
FIRST lvl 9 PREFORMER on TURQ/DIAM. (with thankx to hubby Slashy) <3 7.5.2010 310bp thankx to Nem/Slashy n Sky. done/quit.
Kasha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2012, 09:01   #3
Majdo

Majdo is on a distinguished road
hahahaha well i doubt too . but any way doesnt matter my server almost dead coz of the bots no new users and the old ppl have quiting one by one . So All at server are about 10-20 players no more and the rest are the bots. so Dont think any one else gonna spend his ****ing wallet on this ****ed game. i know most of ppl still need the bot keep going as they buying the db from them for 1.3 $ wich is still cheapest than tq
Majdo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2012, 13:52   #4
Sargon~

Sargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond reputeSargon~ has a reputation beyond repute
pfff worst thing that could happen to your server is that some1 is payin' botters for cheap dbs with paypal, look at fire/water server, a c00n named Hustler, king nobility and a scammer
Sargon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2012, 16:27   #5
Timbuktu
Banned

Timbuktu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargon~ View Post
pfff worst thing that could happen to your server is that some1 is payin' botters for cheap dbs with paypal, look at fire/water server, a c00n named Hustler, king nobility and a scammer
Botters for hire is the biggest problem TQ got since these guys takes the cash from people who possible would be buying dbs directly from Tq if it wasnt for them having this option.

And the less cash TQ gets the less cash they gonna use on this game.
Timbuktu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: