Old 08-21-2011, 20:15   #1
Keeloz
SECRETAGNT

Keeloz is an unknown quantity at this point
Coming back to conquer after 4 years

hey guys, im currently downloading conquer again!

got bored and came across this game again. looks like things have changed!
used to play on the dream server back in the day.

don't know which server im going to play on this time. last time i played the mall started coming out and cps were new. also, i see there's a ninja and monk class now? cool.

probably going to make a warrior, since they are the easiest to level and reborn into a tro/tro . not really sure about the new classes but you can never go wrong with the originals.

if anyone wants to show me around the new game i'd greatly appriciate it.

thanks guys!
Keeloz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-22-2011, 09:03   #2
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back.
If you come to Sunshine, I'm always willing to answer questions.

As far as builds go...

the best builds are probably still water>warrior>whatever, but with reincarnation it's easy to change your class and with 3 reincarnations you can create a whole new build. So i would suggest as you said go at least war>war for ease of leveling then i would start the build you want on 2nd reborn unless you want it to start with water. in which case i would level 2nd rb as a warrior too, then reincarnate to water since you only have to level to 110 for reincarnation to restore your previos level.

was that confusing? >.<

Best of Luck to you, i hope you have lots of fun!
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2011, 00:42   #3
killaz

killaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond repute
accually the best way to make a wat/war/anything is by goin war/wat/war then reinc to your class of choice. you keep sm through all 3 rbs so lvling is a breeze. then you only have to get to 110 and u jump. if your smart ull be blessed and save ur exp balls till after you reinc and you be able to use them and get back to 130 right away.

Hope this helps

>LoneWolf<
130/130/137
wat/war/pir

Eagle

Brutality
128/130/132
pure water

Tokez
130/130/131
wat/war/monk

-burnt-(fb pro)retired
110/125/130
tro/tro/tro

if i got 5 cps for everytime i got called an aimbotter, i'd be full +12 now. gotta love skill
killaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2011, 07:08   #4
Majdo

Majdo is on a distinguished road
yah theres something changed that theres lovely botts inside so u can find some one to suck it
Majdo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-26-2011, 08:05   #5
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by killaz View Post
accually the best way to make a wat/war/anything is by goin war/wat/war then reinc to your class of choice. you keep sm through all 3 rbs so lvling is a breeze. then you only have to get to 110 and u jump. if your smart ull be blessed and save ur exp balls till after you reinc and you be able to use them and get back to 130 right away.

Hope this helps
hey, you're smarter than me
nice tip
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: