Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 52 votes, 4.92 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2011, 10:19   #6
Habebty
Banned

Habebty is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
It seems they just delete your characters after only a couple years of not playing the game. Only game/company I've ever known to do that so I'd honestly suggest looking for a new game to play.
i have created some accounts to have begginer pack, i logged , selected job and name, claimed pack.ok so far. so char existed. after some time i claimed for some of these acounts the bound cps for old chars. now i wanted to plvl those chars. i log and guess what...i need to select job and name again...wtf? i already did these things. so where are my chars? no more existing...but lol i can select job and name again, and when i log i have prize to claim bound cps . so can tq enlighten me and explain to me. char existed, because i claimed a prize for old char. where is my char, why i have to create again? can i say i had aloooot of accounts like this?they didnt answer to me when i asked. and not all these chars were lvl 3, some of them were 40+. so if tq can delete to clear some of the database...what else they can do? they didnt bother to bann those, but i guess its possible this too. anything to fix their issues with lag and what else? server maintenance not enough anymore?I DIDNT DELETE MY CHARS, and they cant restore because they were low lvl under 70.
Habebty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: