Old 05-22-2019, 17:40   #46
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
That video was fake but Daniel you know damn well Carina knowingly allowed Zika and the rest of them to bot and they got caught multiple times and Carina allowed them to get out.
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you there. I'm just saying the vid on Army was fake as **** , and I was there with you helping your side. I even brought sicknazty for you guys during that war =D

I miss ather and moe lol good times
Old 05-22-2019, 18:36   #47
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
I never lost in thunder. Whatsup

that botjail on army on Icey was a fake vid.
Oh right I forgot about that. Ray trying to pull a slick one there.

Quote:
Oh I'm not disagreeing with you there. I'm just saying the vid on Army was fake as **** , and I was there with you helping your side. I even brought sicknazty for you guys during that war =D

I miss ather and moe lol good times
Yea Ather was a beast. Moe was good to but hardly jumped on as much.
what acc did you play on??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
That video was fake but Daniel you know damn well Carina knowingly allowed Zika and the rest of them to bot and they got caught multiple times and Carina allowed them to get out.
Carina was the super corrupt with that **** and you have zika acting like he***8217;s innocent lol saying he***8217;s never bot a day in his life yet we surfaced his old post asking for aim bots and what not lol classic

Last edited by -Kirito; 05-22-2019 at 18:44.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-23-2019, 11:23   #48
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Some good CO memories here for once.
Old 05-23-2019, 13:52   #49
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
that's hard to believe nephew. U used to ride Jefe's **** on this forum like in every single thread. Maybe u used too much teeth and he slapped?

Anyway, back to the topic... Is it really worthy to waste time discussing who's the best on Co nowadays? This **** became so easy since the WW update that it doesn't even matter who beats who.

Not to mention that everyone uses auto pot and some kind of macro to play classes which requires a good amount of clicking i.e taoist/ninja.

It used to be worth of our time back when you had to do multiple things at a time to beat someone: survive (using your damn fingers not a macro), make points, melee and stop your opponent from getting stamina, all at once!!!)

To me, the old version of pirate vs the old version of fire is the match to decide whos the best. As a pirate you'd have to TB, shoot and melee versus a good fire would result in a good match, close on points and sometimes the fire dying last sec by a melee.

Anyway that's my 2cents, I know yall crazy on this new stuff and gonna say i'm tripping but meh.
Idk what you are talking about but I have always been critical on Jefe and Roc. They turned this game into something else and the GMs have fit the game to the mold those 2 made like why is it Jefe and Rocs server always get put in the same server group as whatever major server war is going on?
Jefe is at the top and he***8217;s been at the top for like 5 years and I am not exactly happy to say the top character in the game has a choke hold over every server and the kings... I am not sure now what Roc is doing but Jefe still continuing his burning down of anyone he wants and talking the most **** while doing it.
He acts innocent but he makes servers pay him something Roc doesn***8217;t do. I know for a fact that he plays both sides in server wars to make sure he comes out on top no matter how it ends which as of now has played in his favor because he hasn***8217;t lost and he pulls this off because he has outspent everyone he***8217;s ever fought and the short time Jefe and Roc fought was cut short lol.
Idk who runs Jefe I have never spoke to whoever Beka and Neil say runs it Mike and Josh but I have seen Josh post on facebook post and he trolls everyone and talks down to everyone and the egys eat that **** up they love it.

Like him hitting Yoda up to ally. He plays the innocent card and the I took her server card and it***8217;s your fault. I remember on Jiang Hu when I was there Luca sold his soul to Jefe to beat Tyrone and Jefe still made Tyrone kiss his ass. He manipulates everyone and they don***8217;t see it lmao

Last edited by Xentheo; 05-23-2019 at 14:00.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2019, 15:12   #50
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Idk what you are talking about but I have always been critical on Jefe and Roc. They turned this game into something else and the GMs have fit the game to the mold those 2 made like why is it Jefe and Rocs server always get put in the same server group as whatever major server war is going on?
Jefe is at the top and he***8217;s been at the top for like 5 years and I am not exactly happy to say the top character in the game has a choke hold over every server and the kings... I am not sure now what Roc is doing but Jefe still continuing his burning down of anyone he wants and talking the most **** while doing it.
He acts innocent but he makes servers pay him something Roc doesn***8217;t do. I know for a fact that he plays both sides in server wars to make sure he comes out on top no matter how it ends which as of now has played in his favor because he hasn***8217;t lost and he pulls this off because he has outspent everyone he***8217;s ever fought and the short time Jefe and Roc fought was cut short lol.
Idk who runs Jefe I have never spoke to whoever Beka and Neil say runs it Mike and Josh but I have seen Josh post on facebook post and he trolls everyone and talks down to everyone and the egys eat that **** up they love it.

Like him hitting Yoda up to ally. He plays the innocent card and the I took her server card and it***8217;s your fault. I remember on Jiang Hu when I was there Luca sold his soul to Jefe to beat Tyrone and Jefe still made Tyrone kiss his ass. He manipulates everyone and they don***8217;t see it lmao
Man shut the hell up you talk always like you know **** and you're wrong 73.41% of the time.

I kicked Beka off Jefe way back in February so what exactly did he tell you about a char he hasn't logged on in months?

I don't have a choke hold over anyone, anywhere. I don't think Roc does either especially since Khang scaled back what he is doing significantly. People go where they want when they want. If I had the weight you think I do I would've ended that stupid Phoenix war weeks ago. I told both sides they are in a pointless war and I don't want to have anything to do with it. I told Odin to leave Phoenix and come back to Lion and he told me no he has to beat HB.

The GMs hate me and have ever since Babyicey. They don't do anything for me and if they do it takes weeks and week for them to do anything when they do the same thing for others in hours or days. They have actively put me and Roc in the same realm group for 2 years for what reason other than to get us to fight?

Jiang Hu was stupid and I told Tyrone to not fight Luca and ShadowDancer who is the real reason why I got involved in that. Tyrone wanted me to make everyone leave but he was the one attacking. We tried to strike a deal and he didn't go through with it so I send some characters to Jiang Hu under the condition Luca gave access to his character out because they wouldn't be helping an always AFK king. Tyrone never kissed my ass he eventually went on talking **** and what not.

I have far less clout than you obviously think I do.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2019, 18:52   #51
scoobysnacked
Refreshe

scoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond reputescoobysnacked has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to scoobysnacked
so much going on that regular players don't even know happens. a lot of craziness going on at the top..sometimes I guess its nice being a nobody account.

Full Support Water 350 + BP 198 immunity 58 K hp.

My Little Hitter!
Dragonwarrior-x3 130-130-135-Duke.
still a work in progress

and three other accounts that are currently noobish
scoobysnacked is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2019, 20:24   #52
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Yea Ather was a beast. Moe was good to but hardly jumped on as much.
what acc did you play on??
All 3 of us played quite often on multiple servers. I just played on whatever people threw me on. Tbh, the three of us played for BG then we cycled servers to fight Khaled on multiple servers.
Old 05-27-2019, 17:25   #53
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
All 3 of us played quite often on multiple servers. I just played on whatever people threw me on. Tbh, the three of us played for BG then we cycled servers to fight Khaled on multiple servers.
Listen here mario, if you ever decide to come back to this game I will **** on your ass *****
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2019, 14:28   #54
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
I dont even play the game anymore so have nothing to benefit from the following:

ElJefe isn't a scumbag, he actually asked my noob fire tao(at the time) to come with him to Phoenix Server(After joining up in dragon) back when my chi and jiang weren't even completed. He mostly focused on the fun of GW and teamed up the competent players in good teams for support. I don't like how he helped certain players i wont name, but thats his opinion and choice so you cant blame the guy. In the end, its always a battle of two(+) opposing sides. Also, big bump since i had fun reading these posts. Im surprised you still play Jefe.
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2019, 14:36   #55
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Still waiting for that kos comment aka war.

bump?
Old 05-29-2019, 16:11   #56
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
As we all know, after TQ introduced server transfers, servers became server farms and the big scaled pvp fights on every server scaled down to nothing. Weak kings didn't really challenge stronger kings. Everyone fled their servers or joined the winning side. The game's pvp died down. That was till El Jefe started his escapades that brought a lot of excitement to the game. He coined the slogan "Big server war". Everyone seems to forget the very first big server war that was on Snowfall, back when all of these other king accounts that everyone is mentioning did not exist.

I think it's time for story time.

Story time:
About 6 years ago I transferred to snowfall, my old server BabyIcey was ran sacked way too many times by kings from other servers. Sophia was the last one there before I left and by that time my small side either quit or transferred out. I was by myself, everywhere I went on BabyIcey I was swarmed by enemies; they were like mosquitoes. I literally was their only PVP opponent that was on that server, okay well I can't take all that credit there were a few others on my side and I'm sure they felt the same way. So I took in my pride and transferred out to snowfall.

Not sure why I chose snowfall I believe at the time I just liked the name. I get there and sure enough, it's the same song and dance as Babyicey. I joined the winning side at first since I needed a break from being the outcast. It certainly was a lot different on the winning side.

The king account there, "Sat!n" - or something like that, had a little gang of accounts/players that took over every aspect of that server, no surprise there. This was my first time witnessing it from this side and I didn't realize how screwed up it is. I mean my goodness everything was Sat!n's, no one could challenge this guy. All the weaker players that followed Sat!n were like sheep. They supported his greedy self. He gave nothing back to his side just his little group, I always wonder why people join the stronger side when they never give you any of their winnings. oh well, i digress.

With my personality I was bound to hop over to the weaker side and help them out. It was somewhere around the time TQ introduced P7's and Sat!n's group of players were hogging up the nemesis. I couldn't get my hands on any souls. I got into a little dispute with one the players from Sat!n's group and they kicked me out. Well there were a lot more involved. I fought the entire group at Nemesis and then got kicked. Oh well.

So now I'm on the weaker side.

There were commotion coming from the forums here about El jefe. At this time he was on Dragon having a war with the other king on that server, but nothing that would scale up to Snowfall's war. His Jiang was unfinished, his chi was the best chi an account could have for that time (no one had full 400's but eljefe's account was 396+ on all gates. Both his and Dejavu's accounts were the strongest on the game). I'm not sure if El jefe remembers this but I was the guy who you were talking to at that time. I remember talking about how servers are a bunch of milk farms and how cool it would be to jump from server to server fighting off the strong accounts and giving the server's weak side a chance to fight. El jefe was on board with this and strongly agreed.

Eventually, after waiting on El jefe to finish up his own war on Dragon he transferred into Snowfall, and so it began. From that day forward sides were being created. Either you were with El jefe or you were against him. There was nothing in-between. Finally, the old school pvp aspect of the game had a come back, or a little dose of it did. Anyways, I digress.

El jefe brought a band of players and accounts over with him. People who supported El Jefe transferred in. El jefe even foot a lot of people's transfer fee's to come and join in. After-all, Sat!n owned the server for years and had 99% of the server devoted to him. El jefe didn't have enough players to combat the enemy to ally ratio on the server and events like CTF we were falling behind on. Also, the donations were piling up and Sat!n was starting to feel the pressure after his King account kept battling for the 3rd spot on donations. Sat!n transferred in even more people to keep the enemy to ally ratio uneven. As more people joined Sat!n's side, other's joined in on El Jefe's side. Kings from other servers were coming in to support El jefe.

The forums were alive, people were talking all about the snowfall server war. People transferred in just to get in on the action. Those who didn't have the cps or means to transfer in created noob accounts to watch events. Furniture store was packed with noobs during epk's, skills, and teampk's. CTF spawn zone was filled with noobs lol and even pka was packed with noobs at times. This was the first of its kind, everyone wanted in on it, and it was all due to El jefe.

Long story short, Sat!n fled to another server with his gang of accounts. El Jefe won the war. It was the start of El jefe's escapades. The next war we went to was back to my old server BabyIcey to fight off Sophia.

I'd get into detail about all of it: like how everyone on Sophia's side donated a ton of $$ to push Sophia's donations up to king because she was like a good 60b away lol they must of pooled in about 10k usd to do that, not sure why they picked that account though it's garbage. Or how Army had 3 botjails and was finally perm jailed but a certain GM that was fired a while ago was corrupt and let him free. but I digress, I have to get back to work. As you can tell, We didn't win that war on Babyicey.

It was definitely a lot of fun running with El jefe. If it weren't for Ray I would've been with the el jefe group for all the other server wars. I just liked what they were about. Head into server farms, side with the weak side, and mess things up. I always sided with the weaker side and so did that group.

okay story time over bye now.
Correction. it was ME and my crew who ran Satan off Snowfall even with Kyle/ xxtxx bringing kings we beat their asses as prince. Im not gonna bull**** anybody. But i could NEVER give a crown to a king who Didnt play their own account and win themselves on a consistant basis. but hey who am i ? Jefe wasnt there bro. it was me You, Talin aka Nyah/BlackChan, Moe -Ather- Devin/Kenshin -Daniel"Hamesty"- and the rest of the crew. Jefe was never in any part of the Snowfall war. We decided to Help Jefe after Snowfall. i was the 1st player with 12 gold cups for a reason. We had a sick Group and back then skill is what won servers. Not this bull**** swipe and kill half the screen. Still to this Day Me and My Crew WILL Beat anybody ass in FB let me know when and where? Thats how you settle who is the Best. not by perfection. not by Donation BUT by who wins the FB duel to 10.

Last edited by leilonnidad; 05-29-2019 at 16:22.
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2019, 16:32   #57
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Carina was a corrupt ass GM. Baby Icey was was full of Magic Type ini Cheating Egy's from Zika side
and the GM's and Carina turned their heads. the game is **** now and has been every since they made it swipe and kill half the screen. BUT-------- This post is about what king is the best in Conquer and i could NEVER give it to El Jefe because he has never played his own account. it has always been SOMEBODY ELSE. Me or Beka Neil or somebody else down the line. The best king has to be a combination of Skill and Longevity. The best King has to actually play his account the majority of the time....

Last edited by leilonnidad; 05-29-2019 at 16:35.
Old 05-29-2019, 16:37   #58
leilonnidad
Rey

Ill say this. No KING was able to beat me 1v1 when i played and thats facts. But im Reytired <3
Old 05-29-2019, 16:58   #59
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
inb4 blade

Edit: too late

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2019 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2019, 17:18   #60
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
Ill say this. No KING was able to beat me 1v1 when i played and thats facts. But im Reytired <3
It's Sad Rey this game is no longer about skills like FBing, SSing etc. which other then ping issues was the real way to see what players had good skills, etc.

That is why I like monks. It takes a lot of work setting up triples so it somewhat keeps a fun skill set alive. Spamming 1/2 a screen with all the auto potting and other crap has nothing to do with skills. I will not go into the auto potting again and all since so many people use it like its your last breath. Anyway, good to see some actually see the old skill sets as the real way to separate issues. Not the "who has the deeper pockets, higher donations or higher BP and or perfection.

Stay Reytired the game is getting worse with every patch let alone this last anima Bull,,,,,,,,,,,,,sht...
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 05-29-2019 at 17:20.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: