Old 10-05-2010, 18:10   #1
chomps~
Snakebites

chomps~ is on a distinguished road
So I log into Eternity today...

Long story short, I quit chomps268 and gave him to my rl friend Brett, who I've known since middle school. Don't really play anymore and I'm the one who got him started, so I figured why not. So anyways he goes to my college and inbetween classes I log in and I'm like sup it's Leon and pretty much raped the **** out of everyone (sallywag in particular) and got called an aimbotter + liar.

Apparently, I'm no longer Leon and I'm lying about my identity. Lol'd pretty hard. So many nubcakes in this server now haha, all of which who suck **** at fb and gearwise, but yet they think they're good. I can rape people who I have half the amount of gear with ease. You new***s suck Mike Hawk.

random screenies follow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	189356842.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	138857   Click image for larger version

Name:	252358469.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	138858   Click image for larger version

Name:	2socring.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	138859   Click image for larger version

Name:	120 Line in AC 2.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	171.9 KB
ID:	138860   Click image for larger version

Name:	deebees.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	138861  

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
chomps~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2010, 00:27   #2
chomps~
Snakebites

what the 2 soc ring got me ;D

all of those are super soc ;o
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	94191257.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	188.0 KB
ID:	138867   Click image for larger version

Name:	94192158.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	138869   Click image for larger version

Name:	94193029.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	138871   Click image for larger version

Name:	94194577.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	187.8 KB
ID:	138872   Click image for larger version

Name:	94196781.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	138873  

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-06-2010, 02:42   #3
Wormy
Green.

Wormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond reputeWormy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Wormy Send a message via MSN to Wormy
Those three screenshots

The ones with Tak and Rio

Oh god the nostalgia. If only I had all of my screenshots, some of which being from when CO was brown.

I'm indifferent to the others pictures.
Wormy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-06-2010, 16:41   #4
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormy View Post
Those three screenshots

The ones with Tak and Rio

Oh god the nostalgia. If only I had all of my screenshots, some of which being from when CO was brown.

I'm indifferent to the others pictures.
I was too much of a noob back in 1.0, I don't even think I knew how to take screenies. But, I've still got like 90% of my old screenshots and I plan on filling this thread the hell up with them ;D I used to take screenshots of like everythingggg haha.

But yea, those other screenshots from Liberty I had to post. I played that server for a few months and got full super +5 sdg soc with a few 2 socs and of course 130 weapons. Made a 130-130-132 tro-war-tro. Then sold my gear and quit. I pretty much got bulker status on there without buying a single db. Lucked out to the max there.

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-08-2010, 22:47   #5
ShockCandy
Carebear<3

ShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond repute
Ohhh... memories

lol @ Rob getting owned, and **** your 80 ping, I'd like to see you play with 500

Btw, I am going to call you a traitor, because your forum sig no longer says Eternity4Eternity.
Keeping the time while a symphony strums

Gear.
ShockCandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 10:11   #6
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
That people still play the server. Thought it would of merged away with another server by now.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2010, 22:23   #7
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockCandy View Post
Ohhh... memories

lol @ Rob getting owned, and **** your 80 ping, I'd like to see you play with 500

Btw, I am going to call you a traitor, because your forum sig no longer says Eternity4Eternity.
What can I say.. I had fun on Liberty x]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
That people still play the server. Thought it would of merged away with another server by now.
I THINK another server got merged with Eternity? I'm not sure though, I don't really keep up to date with any of this co stuff anymore.

more random screenies xD
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	RAKUN got pwnt..jpg
Views:	99
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	138969   Click image for larger version

Name:	185226562.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	190.4 KB
ID:	138970   Click image for larger version

Name:	165142036.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	138971   Click image for larger version

Name:	GODZilla and Serenity with one fb.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	171.3 KB
ID:	138972   Click image for larger version

Name:	186958770.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	138973  

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-11-2010, 15:02   #8
ShockCandy
Carebear<3

ShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond reputeShockCandy has a reputation beyond repute
lol, x, I remember him, he called Silent_Stryke a ***** and then Silent pked him and left vendetta.

Gear.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:38   #9
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
lol, x, I remember him, he called Silent_Stryke a ***** and then Silent pked him and left vendetta.
ecXks was awesome xD

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-12-2010, 03:24   #10
Silver Ranger
Out There

Silver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Silver Ranger Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps~ View Post

I THINK another server got merged with Eternity? I'm not sure though, I don't really keep up to date with any of this co stuff anymore.
Nah, don't think there was a merge with Eternity yet. I think we have enough of our own idiots in there, don't need another server adding to it.

-Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest-
-Ave Satanas!-

Guild Wars player
-[ KHI Guild Leader ]-
Crash Overridex / Silverz Storm
Skyven Silverblade / Therion Hellspirit
Seth Rae / Zealot Templar
Silver Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2010, 07:27   #11
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ranger View Post
Nah, don't think there was a merge with Eternity yet. I think we have enough of our own idiots in there, don't need another server adding to it.
ah, gotcha. yea, there are so many idiots in this server nowadays. it's pretty shameful when you've got a server being run by themax. that dude's a joke. it's pretty hilarious to watch him try (where the **** did bold go?) and fb people though is he still trying to fb people, or did he finally give up on that?

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-12-2010, 13:51   #12
ShockCandy
Carebear<3

What, the***666 runs the server now?

Gear.
Old 10-12-2010, 16:30   #13
chomps~
Snakebites

Quote:
What, the***666 runs the server now?
yea him and ODYSSEUS, if i remember correctly. along with some other people who are all garbage.

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-12-2010, 17:37   #14
chomps~
Snakebites

yo guys, i'm so fake!

this dude is beyond retarded, i wish i screenshotted some of the other **** he said. basically, he's been calling me LoveHateScammer, because apparently i scammed a ton of people last month or some ****...? i dunno, but i haven't played eternity since 09 so it's obvious bull****. but anyways, he's trying to get the guy who plays chomps now kicked out of the guild because i exposed him as a fake (he's trying to claim he's jason aka MordoR, burning*star [the one my brother sold the acc to], Magicbananaguy). it's pretty humerous, but seeing as i don't play anymore, he spreads lies about me saying i scam, i'm not leon etc... gotta love co drama
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	fake ass *****.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	139009   Click image for larger version

Name:	faaaake.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	139010  

Banned forum accs:
chomps(3,489)
xLoveHateHerox(423)

Liberty4Eternity!
Old 10-13-2010, 13:29   #15
Silver Ranger
Out There

Silver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Silver Ranger Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps~ View Post
ah, gotcha. yea, there are so many idiots in this server nowadays. it's pretty shameful when you've got a server being run by themax. that dude's a joke. it's pretty hilarious to watch him try (where the **** did bold go?) and fb people though is he still trying to fb people, or did he finally give up on that?
I don't know. I never partecipated in the whack-a-pole there and I make my point to stay away from the vast majority of the server. Stupidity can have an eroding effect on one's nerves. Besides, nowadays I just log on to talk to the few friends remaining there, I'm in no way active, especially since a friend of mine told me speed hackers are running rampant. Again.

-Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest-
-Ave Satanas!-

Guild Wars player
-[ KHI Guild Leader ]-
Crash Overridex / Silverz Storm
Skyven Silverblade / Therion Hellspirit
Seth Rae / Zealot Templar

Last edited by Silver Ranger; 10-13-2010 at 13:31.
Silver Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: