Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 16:06   #961
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Pokemon White: Just done 6th gym 47 pokemon owned D: (think its 75 seen)
Old 03-06-2011, 16:19   #962
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepharius View Post
Pokemon White: Just done 6th gym 47 pokemon owned D: (think its 75 seen)
On black i have a team made of: a Janovy, that water monkey Hiyappu, a Choroneko cat, a Pidove/Mamepato and a Kurumiru (that bug caterpillar dressed in a leaf). Left the cat at the daycare. Got to find plasma grunt through giant city. I might get lost there X_X... And i thought Giratina's domain in Platinum was hard to navigate in...

Btw, i started reading the deviant art and from 1st chapter... your character likes men. O.o
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 03-06-2011 at 16:28.
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2011, 11:43   #963
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
On black i have a team made of: a Janovy, that water monkey Hiyappu, a Choroneko cat, a Pidove/Mamepato and a Kurumiru (that bug caterpillar dressed in a leaf). Left the cat at the daycare. Got to find plasma grunt through giant city. I might get lost there X_X... And i thought Giratina's domain in Platinum was hard to navigate in...

Btw, i started reading the deviant art and from 1st chapter... your character likes men. O.o
I put the "despite" for a reason! T_T
You'll see after V =.=
Old 03-07-2011, 12:02   #964
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I put the "despite" for a reason! T_T
You'll see after V =.=
To show that the character is a man. X))))))))))))))))
I have no real main character in my novel though. There are so many that i can't actually choose who is the main. O.o
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-07-2011, 12:26   #965
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
To show that the character is a man. X))))))))))))))))
I have no real main character in my novel though. There are so many that i can't actually choose who is the main. O.o
Hmm you could give each one his own story...
Like a bunch of sagas coming together to create one big story.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:28   #966
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Hmm you could give each one his own story...
Like a bunch of sagas coming together to create one big story.
Well see the links in my signature, they each play their roles but even though Ray seems to be the main char, he's actually messing up and other people have to fix his mistakes. Even his best friend "fixes" him...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-07-2011, 14:35   #967
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
Well see the links in my signature, they each play their roles but even though Ray seems to be the main char, he's actually messing up and other people have to fix his mistakes. Even his best friend "fixes" him...
*dislikes Yaoi <.<*
You're a mecha type, eh?
I get so many stories into my head every day T_T
Old 03-07-2011, 14:38   #968
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
*dislikes Yaoi <.<*
You're a mecha type, eh?
I get so many stories into my head every day T_T
What's it got to do with Yaoi? I don't like yaoi.
And i kinda like sci-fi stuff but even though i use a lot of robots and stuff, the story focuses on the lives of characters and the attempt to beat the tyrants.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-07-2011, 14:43   #969
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
Even his best friend "fixes" him...
Mistook that for a yaoi hint.
Quote:
What's it got to do with Yaoi? I don't like yaoi.
And i kinda like sci-fi stuff but even though i use a lot of robots and stuff, the story focuses on the lives of characters and the attempt to beat the tyrants.
Interesting, a losing battle or even?
Old 03-07-2011, 14:53   #970
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Mistook that for a yaoi hint.

Interesting, a losing battle or even?
No, i meant fixes in a different way. Still a bad way and with no sexual connotations. Not a fan of male on male fiction.
Well so far in 3rd volume they lose a lot to the bad guys. Lots of ppl die, the survivors aren't doing too well... When i started writing i never thought they'd end up so bad. O.o
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 03-07-2011, 14:55   #971
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
No, i meant fixes in a different way. Still a bad way and with no sexual connotations. Not a fan of male on male fiction.
Well so far in 3rd volume they lose a lot to the bad guys. Lots of ppl die, the survivors aren't doing too well... When i started writing i never thought they'd end up so bad. O.o
When I have time I'll read it, most likely tomorrow.
I can probably help you with certain parts of the storyline o.o
Old 03-07-2011, 15:00   #972
chaosknightray
Hell Dude

chaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond reputechaosknightray has a reputation beyond repute
I was actually pretending to be a Pokemon in-game today:

Tenma uses Poison (Star) Sting
Tenma uses Toxic (Fog)
Tenma uses Counter (Kill)
Tenma uses Thunder

Captain of the OT Ninja Squad

Pluto/Jupiter
Tenma 130-130-130 Nin-Nin-Nin
Steward, Supervisor or Manager of Quarantine.
Was The Axe/Sword Ninja and Trojan
Owner of The +5 SDG SDG Super Axe With Permed P1 Hammer
chaosknightray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-07-2011, 15:03   #973
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
When I have time I'll read it, most likely tomorrow.
I can probably help you with certain parts of the storyline o.o
If you can help with spotting any mistakes, please. My friend Tristen helped with vol 2 and 3 but he didn't check 1 much. Currently working on 3rd. Wanted to revive 1 character but then Tristen said that rather let the dead stay dead. Had in mind turning said char into a cyborg too and be turned against his friends, but my friend told me that it's better not to do that.

Btw Dreamer Chapter IIII <--- there is no IIII, there's a IV aka 4.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 03-07-2011 at 15:10.
Old 03-07-2011, 15:19   #974
Sepharius
Nuisance

Quote:
If you can help with spotting any mistakes, please. My friend Tristen helped with vol 2 and 3 but he didn't check 1 much. Currently working on 3rd. Wanted to revive 1 character but then Tristen said that rather let the dead stay dead. Had in mind turning said char into a cyborg too and be turned against his friends, but my friend told me that it's better not to do that.
To be honest, I think your friend is right since it is overused...
But if you really want him revived, you just do a bit of both.
Heres an example: A group of scientists are working on a superior AI for a cyborg that can help fight the humans. However for the AI, they need superior genes that will co-operate with it.
Now, if that character has had any mechanical arms, nanomachines or operated something major, make something up saying his genes accepted the change a lot quicker than a normal human.
Seeing this, the scientists collected his DNA and put some of his genes with the AI to see if it co-operated, which it does.
So they create a cyborg stronger than any other, however this is not the character, it is a being created from parts of his DNA combined with a machine.
Human features? Up to you.
Like a newborn baby, the AI understands nothing about the new world and kills its creators, destroying all evidence of its existence.
What you do with it is up to you, whether it turns against the main characters or joins them.
A cool idea would be to hide it's personal history in pieces, so no one knows it is related to the character who died. I'll leave it to you o.o
Old 03-07-2011, 15:24   #975
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
To be honest, I think your friend is right since it is overused...
But if you really want him revived, you just do a bit of both.
Heres an example: A group of scientists are working on a superior AI for a cyborg that can help fight the humans. However for the AI, they need superior genes that will co-operate with it.
Now, if that character has had any mechanical arms, nanomachines or operated something major, make something up saying his genes accepted the change a lot quicker than a normal human.
Seeing this, the scientists collected his DNA and put some of his genes with the AI to see if it co-operated, which it does.
So they create a cyborg stronger than any other, however this is not the character, it is a being created from parts of his DNA combined with a machine.
Human features? Up to you.
Like a newborn baby, the AI understands nothing about the new world and kills its creators, destroying all evidence of its existence.
What you do with it is up to you, whether it turns against the main characters or joins them.
A cool idea would be to hide it's personal history in pieces, so no one knows it is related to the character who died. I'll leave it to you o.o
It was more like this:
Said character is no longer able to be found by the good guys, but the bad guys could find him (having the technology) and since they already used human minds for their drones, they could turn the char into a cyborg, erase his mind but also make the mistake to give him the power to read minds so he is able to put pieces of the puzzle together and figure out who his friends are, who he was and who the bad guys really are. Then he would turn against the bad guys but never reveal who he is to anyone and live as a traveler for the rest of his life. Said character had lost everything he had anyway though so that would be sad.
I also wanted to not mention who the new soldier would be but Tristen would figure it out since it was my favorite char to write anyway.

So i guess it's better to let said char RIP, though he isn't 100% dead but can be considered dead like... stagnated.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 03-07-2011 at 15:27.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: