Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 08:56   #241
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I like the last one the most. She has such a pink nose ^_^
1st one looks cute too, with those glowy eyes. Is the 2nd one the same as 1st or another? Or are they all 3 the same cat? First 2 are dark.
This was grandpa's cat, though he hasn't come back to his house anymore.
Yeah its the same cat.

The flash on my phone also makes the cat brighter with the flash, obviously. But the flash is right next to the camera so all the pics you take with the flash on get glare from the flash being right next to the camera.

Bit hard to explain.

Just Google the Iphone 4, you will notice the flash is next to the camera.
Does that make sense?

Your grannys cat looks rough, it looks a bit ragged.

EDIT: that black and white cat looks cute, its not dead in that pic is it??
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 08:57   #242
tao_job

tao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to tao_job
hehe kitten^.^
tao_job is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 09:00   #243
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Yeah its the same cat.

The flash on my phone also makes the cat brighter with the flash, obviously. But the flash is right next to the camera so all the pics you take with the flash on get glare from the flash being right next to the camera.

Bit hard to explain.

Just Google the Iphone 4, you will notice the flash is next to the camera.
Does that make sense?

Your grannys cat looks rough, it looks a bit ragged.
Yeah i understand the part with the flash problem. But cat looks cute.
That's grandpa's, grandma had one that she gave to my mom, it looked exactly like mine and he lived 30 years. Mom supposes it was killed by a neighbor.
Gramps' cat looks that way because there is no vet in the countryside. We tried to cure his infections, but we didn't stay long enough at my grandpa's house to help that cat much. It died last year supposedly, because it never came home for food.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 09:03   #244
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah i understand the part with the flash problem. But cat looks cute.
That's grandpa's, grandma had one that she gave to my mom, it looked exactly like mine and he lived 30 years. Mom supposes it was killed by a neighbor.
Gramps' cat looks that way because there is no vet in the countryside. We tried to cure his infections, but we didn't stay long enough at my grandpa's house to help that cat much. It died last year supposedly, because it never came home for food.
Your family has a rather tragic pet history.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:06   #245
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao_job View Post
hehe kitten^.^
Idk if he had aids ever since he was born anyway. Here are some pics of when he came into my house for the 1st time. My neighbor was the one who brought it near our house, but it just climbed up a vine and went on our balcony. We couldn't make him go away, so he remained here with us.

He was so skinny back then, we fed him, he put some fat on him, but this year, all that fat went away and he became a stick of a cat before he died... -.-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00699.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	136407  
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-24-2010, 09:08   #246
tao_job

tao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond repute
as jaxx said...tragic accident...but w8 there 2 many so ill just blame god
Old 07-24-2010, 09:09   #247
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Idk if he had aids ever since he was born anyway. Here are some pics of when he came into my house for the 1st time. My neighbor was the one who brought it near our house, but it just climbed up a vine and went on our balcony. We couldn't make him go away, so he remained here with us.

He was so skinny back then, we fed him, he put some fat on him, but this year, all that fat went away and he became a stick of a cat before he died... -.-
Looks like a wolf with those ears.

He/she has a pointy face, I guess that changed once you fatted him up.

My cat has a pointy face but it she can make it look stubby or pointy when ever she wants.

Sounds weird but I have no idea how she does it.

At times when she squatted on the floor her face is puffed up and looks stubby.

But when shes walking around she has a point face, maybe its her fur.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:15   #248
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Looks like a wolf with those ears.

He/she has a pointy face, I guess that changed once you fatted him up.

My cat has a pointy face but it she can make it look stubby or pointy when ever she wants.

Sounds weird but I have no idea how she does it.

At times when she squatted on the floor her face is puffed up and looks stubby.

But when shes walking around she has a point face, maybe its her fur.
It's the way the skin arranges on her face that changes the way her snout looks. Though female cats most of the time have a puffy face and male cats have a triangular face.
And yeah, he did change once he got fattened a bit. He even gained this... weird expression every time he saw something that he liked, such as food or a new chew toy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00750.JPG
Views:	50
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	136408   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00190.JPG
Views:	40
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	136409  
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-24-2010, 09:22   #249
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
It's the way the skin arranges on her face that changes the way her snout looks. Though female cats most of the time have a puffy face and male cats have a triangular face.
And yeah, he did change once he got fattened a bit. He even gained this... weird expression every time he saw something that he liked, such as food or a new chew toy.
Baww he looks cute in the 2nd pic.

My cat is not amused by anything now.

She use to go insane when she saw the red dot from a laser. She would run up and down the house chasing it.

She loved simple pieces of string.

But now she doesn't even notice it anymore.

Only time I can get any reaction out of her is when I open the fridge.

If you were my neighbor I would of given you my cat long ago.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:31   #250
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Baww he looks cute in the 2nd pic.

My cat is not amused by anything now.

She use to go insane when she saw the red dot from a laser. She would run up and down the house chasing it.

She loved simple pieces of string.

But now she doesn't even notice it anymore.

Only time I can get any reaction out of her is when I open the fridge.

If you were my neighbor I would of given you my cat long ago.
Mine stopped playing at the age of 3. The fridge trigger was one of his as well. In that evening, before he died, he rushed to the fridge for one last time, i gave him some barbecued chicken and so he had a last meal. I wasn't expecting him to die that night. Despite being a skeleton, that cat loved his meals, to the very end.

Your cat, being old, probably got bored. Though mine sometimes liked to go around people and expected attention from anyone that entered the house. He rolled over like that and expected to be scratched on the belly.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-24-2010, 09:46   #251
3s10
REccON

3s10 is on a distinguished road
Well fine with me but do ninjas have pockets in first place and even if wouldn't all that kinda tear them apart?
3s10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 09:47   #252
3s10
REccON

3s10 is on a distinguished road
P.s. sorry for late reply just killing monsters on co
3s10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 09:48   #253
tao_job

o.O
Old 07-24-2010, 09:49   #254
tao_job

same im makin arena
Old 07-24-2010, 09:49   #255
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3s10 View Post
Well fine with me but do ninjas have pockets in first place and even if wouldn't all that kinda tear them apart?
No, ninjas know exactly how to place the shurikens and kunais so that they don't get hurt, but anyone who tries to anal rape them gets hurt by those.

I'll go to 3rd grotto. I might find more D-books X))
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: