Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 14:33   #181
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
NWO.

Side note, another one of your cats died.

For goodness sake stop getting cats.
I'm not in the mood for jokes right now. Sorry. And i wasn't the one who got this one, he came to my balcony. And if any other cat comes, it would still be welcome, only that this time i will take care of it and never let it go out of the house.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 14:44   #182
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I'm not in the mood for jokes right now. Sorry. And i wasn't the one who got this one, he came to my balcony. And if any other cat comes, it would still be welcome, only that this time i will take care of it and never let it go out of the house.
Take a hint DETO, something about you drives cats to an early grave.

My brother had 20 fish. 2 died everyday or so. After 10 days, all dead.

What we learnt from that was, my brother + fish = don't mix.

DETO + cats = Early death.

Man my family have had 3 cats so far in the space of 25 years.

Molly = lived for 15 years. Natural causes I think. I was a baby.

Freddie = lived for 10 years, ran over by a car

Milly = 18/19 years old, may be rather deaf, sleep alot, meow a ton, and have rather unkempt fur but she ALIVE.

And I love it how you say cats just stroll into your house, or flat, ( presume flat as I think your poor, not that its an issue) and you presume their lost. Maybe they're just looking around then some big girl comes stamping over and takes them thinking they're lost and need a home. Poor little ****s don't stand a chance, pft next minute they know their dead.

And don't ban cats from going outside, rather ****ty leaving the little ****s inside, left them live ffs.

.....Also, "this time i will take care of it", so last you didn't take care of your other pets?
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 14:54   #183
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Take a hint DETO, something about you drives cats to an early grave.

My brother had 20 fish. 2 died everyday or so. After 10 days, all dead.

What we learnt from that was, my brother + fish = don't mix.

DETO + cats = Early death.

Man my family have had 3 cats so far in the space of 25 years.

Molly = lived for 15 years. Natural causes I think. I was a baby.

Freddie = lived for 10 years, ran over by a car

Milly = 18/19 years old, may be rather deaf, sleep alot, meow a ton, and have rather unkempt fur but she ALIVE.

And I love it how you say cats just stroll into your house, or flat, ( presume flat as I think your poor, not that its an issue) and you presume their lost. Maybe they're just looking around then some big girl comes stamping over and takes them thinking they're lost and need a home. Poor little ****s don't stand a chance, pft next minute they know their dead.

And don't ban cats from going outside, rather ****ty leaving the little ****s inside, left them live ffs.

.....Also, "this time i will take care of it", so last you didn't take care of your other pets?
My neighbor's cat died crushed by a car, and it was only 6 months old.
The cities here are not very pet friendly. Everyone must actually keep their pets inside, otherwise risk getting them poisoned or crushed, or killed by some kid or they get FIV just like mine did.

Your cats are lucky where they are. My grandma had so many old cats that she beat the **** out of, but they always came back for many years, some lived up to 30 years.

I learned from each cat what to avoid, but i never knew about FIV until my vet told me it exists. FIV is the reason why you should not let your cat outside, it spreads both sexually and through cat bites. (not to humans though). Same as Leukemia.

Also, i knew the owner of this cat, she refused to take care of it and said that she will let us keep him after we couldn't put him outside. He just kept coming in. So i know the owner. She lost 2 cats and 5 dogs, her eldest dog was 15 and her youngest was a mere puppy. And it seems her new cat isn't doing too well either, they took it to the wrong vet...
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-23-2010, 15:06   #184
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My neighbor's cat died crushed by a car, and it was only 6 months old.
The cities here are not very pet friendly. Everyone must actually keep their pets inside, otherwise risk getting them poisoned or crushed, or killed by some kid or they get FIV just like mine did.

Your cats are lucky where they are. My grandma had so many old cats that she beat the **** out of, but they always came back for many years, some lived up to 30 years.

Yeah sure your grandma had cats which lived to 30 year old.

Some of the oldest cats to have ever been alive, and verified, were 34 years old.

Maybe your granny got a little confused.

And I have no idea why your giving my a lecture of cats in roMANia . I don't

care about their life expectancy. All I'm worried about is the next little cat your

going to nick of the street and shove in your little flat.

Jeez get a hamster, their hard to kill.
Old 07-23-2010, 15:11   #185
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Yeah sure your grandma had cats which lived to 30 year old.

Some of the oldest cats to have ever been alive, and verified, were 34 years old.

Maybe your granny got a little confused.

And I have no idea why your giving my a lecture of cats in roMANia . I don't

care about their life expectancy. All I'm worried about is the next little cat your

going to nick of the street and shove in your little flat.

Jeez get a hamster, their hard to kill.
You claim to be a skeptic, yet you believe in curses?
And hamsters die in 3 years or 6 at most. What's the difference? Their life expectancy is much shorter.

Also, those fish your bro bought probably needed better water. Unless he just caught them and put them in unboiled water from the sink, in which case, poor fish got chlorinated.
My fish are with me for 9 and 7 years, oddly, they are called... Catfish.

And this isn't really a flat, it's a historical monument villa.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-23-2010, 15:50   #186
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
You claim to be a skeptic, yet you believe in curses?
And hamsters die in 3 years or 6 at most. What's the difference? Their life expectancy is much shorter.

Also, those fish your bro bought probably needed better water. Unless he just caught them and put them in unboiled water from the sink, in which case, poor fish got chlorinated.
My fish are with me for 9 and 7 years, oddly, they are called... Catfish.

And this isn't really a flat, it's a historical monument villa.
What on earth gave you the impression I believe in curses.

Hamster may live 3-6 years, but what I was pointing out that a hamster wont die as young like all your cats...

No idea why my brother fished died, I was like 9 or something. Barely remember that ****, all I remember was laughing at him.
Old 07-23-2010, 16:27   #187
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
What on earth gave you the impression I believe in curses.

Hamster may live 3-6 years, but what I was pointing out that a hamster wont die as young like all your cats...

No idea why my brother fished died, I was like 9 or something. Barely remember that ****, all I remember was laughing at him.
Well, it's a known thing that cats in this city die young. So only way to keep them alive is to keep them away from roaming the streets.
And my cousin caught fish that died in few days as well but that was because of the water. I caught fish later from same lake, boiled water and brought the fish to my house. It lived for 3 years and grew kinda big, it was a whale compared to my other fish. Just a second, i think i still have the pic of it...

There he is. The big one from the back, silvery fish.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00019.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	136350  
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-23-2010, 16:46   #188
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Well, it's a known thing that cats in this city die young. So only way to keep them alive is to keep them away from roaming the streets.
And my cousin caught fish that died in few days as well but that was because of the water. I caught fish later from same lake, boiled water and brought the fish to my house. It lived for 3 years and grew kinda big, it was a whale compared to my other fish. Just a second, i think i still have the pic of it...

There he is. The big one from the back, silvery fish.
Don't think I care about any of this, not even related to my previous comment.
Old 07-23-2010, 16:51   #189
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Don't think I care about any of this, not even related to my previous comment.
Well, at least my fish lived longer. I still have the brown ones with moustaches too.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-23-2010, 17:43   #190
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Well, at least my fish lived longer. I still have the brown ones with moustaches too.
Well, at least my cat is still alive.

****, AT least my cats reached an age of 10+ years.

I could make a massive list of "at least", but i cba.

p.s Wasn't my fish.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:25   #191
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Well, at least my cat is still alive.

****, AT least my cats reached an age of 10+ years.

I could make a massive list of "at least", but i cba.

p.s Wasn't my fish.
I wasn't referring to what you have anyway. Your cats live in a different country.
I'm not expecting anything to change in this place. And you blame the owner for just being the owner, i was expecting something more like "Your lack of attention made your cats die" or something.
Saying it's just the owner is like saying a car got involved in an accident, even if the owner of the car drove safely but another driver just rammed his car, simply because that car had that owner.
Doesn't make sense.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-24-2010, 02:28   #192
Immortal__Demon
<3

Immortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond reputeImmortal__Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I wasn't referring to what you have anyway. Your cats live in a different country.
I'm not expecting anything to change in this place. And you blame the owner for just being the owner, i was expecting something more like "Your lack of attention made your cats die" or something.
Saying it's just the owner is like saying a car got involved in an accident, even if the owner of the car drove safely but another driver just rammed his car, simply because that car had that owner.
Doesn't make sense.
hes trolling...just ignore him
Immortal__Demon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 02:36   #193
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal__Demon View Post
hes trolling...just ignore him
I'm more astounded that he asks me to make sense (for him to understand me) and he doesn't make sense in return on a statement, which is probably equally as superstitious as my theories.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-24-2010, 05:57   #194
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Doesn't make sense.

Idiot, I am blaming you for the lack of care and attention for your cats which has resulted in their early deaths,

You clearly do not have what it takes to be a 'good' pet owner, this is clear most certainly in the cat department. Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but I shall repeat myself for you.

Stop getting cats.

You lack the sufficient knowledge on how to look after a cat, and also am sure other factors such as your lifestyle and area you live in also contributes to your cats(victims) having an early deaths.

You make little or no sense in your replies. I expect an gibberish reply about cars not being cars or something lol?

I would like you to admit your a cat killer.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:29   #195
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Idiot, I am blaming you for the lack of care and attention for your cats which has resulted in their early deaths,

You clearly do not have what it takes to be a 'good' pet owner, this is clear most certainly in the cat department. Maybe I didn't make myself clear, but I shall repeat myself for you.

Stop getting cats.

You lack the sufficient knowledge on how to look after a cat, and also am sure other factors such as your lifestyle and area you live in also contributes to your cats(victims) having an early deaths.

You make little or no sense in your replies. I expect an gibberish reply about cars not being cars or something lol?

I would like you to admit your a cat killer.
Then why do so many animals die around here? Animals that are not mine.
I know what mistake i've done. I never should have left my cat to fight/screw with other cats and get AIDS. The only ones not having problems with their pets are those that live in taller buildings where they can't run away (although they do sometimes jump and die).

I can't admit something i did not directly do. If you had a friend that got AIDS later on, would you be considered the killer of your friend for not knowing what he was doing?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: