Old 01-22-2010, 09:38   #1
Jigga_Man
Euro's g@y

Jigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jigga_Man Send a message via MSN to Jigga_Man
ATTENTION ALL MKDs!!!

To all MKDs:

To all you new MKDs If you don't know who I am, ask somebody. Start with your forefathers, they will tell you the tales.

Tell me what games that you and your people play besides conquer. Conquer is done - it is finished. I want to know what you are all playing now so I can come in, and wreck your country once again. No enemy is more fun to fight, then an MKD.

I hope one of you see this, and pass it around. Tell them Jigga wants war - and they will come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernilla View Post
oh noes not the mkds *runs and hide*
A wise man once told me, don't argue with fools
Because people from a distance, can't tell who is who
- Jay-Z

My Guides:
How To Get Rich Like a Jigga
How To Sell Like a Jigga
How to Compose Like a Jigga

Last edited by Jigga_Man; 01-22-2010 at 09:48.
Jigga_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 12:06   #2
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Let it go.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 12:48   #3
Jigga_Man
Euro's g@y

Jigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
Let it go.
That made me lol.

I will not let it go.

Quote:
- Jay-Z

My Guides:
How To Sell Like a Jigga
Old 01-22-2010, 14:49   #4
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Howmanny years has it been? Almost 3 years now right.?

They moved on now you need too.

You got to stop sometimes.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:46   #5
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigga_Man View Post
To all MKDs:

To all you new MKDs If you don't know who I am, ask somebody. Start with your forefathers, they will tell you the tales.

Tell me what games that you and your people play besides conquer. Conquer is done - it is finished. I want to know what you are all playing now so I can come in, and wreck your country once again. No enemy is more fun to fight, then an MKD.

I hope one of you see this, and pass it around. Tell them Jigga wants war - and they will come.
lol. good ol' Jigga.

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-28-2010, 13:14   #6
Jigga_Man
Euro's g@y

Quote:
Howmanny years has it been? Almost 3 years now right.?

They moved on now you need too.

You got to stop sometimes.
More then 3. I remember being in high school playing CO

Wat up crossfire, u dnt play much XBL anymore?

Quote:
- Jay-Z

My Guides:
How To Sell Like a Jigga
Old 01-28-2010, 15:01   #7
Darkster
AFC AJAX

I still have a slight regret I ever wasted my time/money on this.
Old 01-28-2010, 17:23   #8
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
More then 3. I remember being in high school playing CO

Wat up crossfire, u dnt play much XBL anymore?
too broke for XBL at the moment lol.

Quote:
I still have a slight regret I ever wasted my time/money on this.
just regretting that now!?

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 10:48   #9
Rekax

Rekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond reputeRekax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To all MKDs:

we come we played and we conquer ... now i rest and play Dart irl if u want come and ill play you
p.s dont replay i will not read anyway
Rekax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 15:10   #10
devvee
Comrade

devvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to devvee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekax View Post
we come we played and we conquer ... now i rest and play Dart irl if u want come and ill play you
I suck at darts, but if I'm every in MKD territory, I will beat you at jeu de boule!

"The only place where people of different race and culture live together is jail"
devvee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2010, 15:44   #11
FuNx`

FuNx` is on a distinguished road
We rained down thunder on these *****es
FuNx` is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2010, 04:09   #12
Anka
Fire

Anka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond reputeAnka has a reputation beyond repute
Whoha

Howdy guys! Long time, no see :-)))
Well welcome back to neverland....

never quit...
never leave...
never happy...
***4326; Wallpapers
***4326; My Pep List

SPAMMER ~ Stupid-Posting, Annoying-Messaging, Moron-Exerting, Retard ... ok, I'm done!

Total Rep Received - 3.773.676
Anka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2010, 11:19   #13
RadzoR

RadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RadzoR
Quote:
To all MKDs:

DotA.

Anytime, babe <3

Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528
RadzoR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2010, 08:12   #14
axoloto#2
¢¾pk

axoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond reputeaxoloto#2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekax View Post
aaaaah... i missed the retarded english <3
axoloto#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2010, 15:53   #15
Reddakh
Evil

Reddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
To all MKDs:

Ah memories...jigga was the easiest tao ive ever killed.

I`m not a mystic , my views are realistic, simplistic.. < Maxi Jazz >
Reddakh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: