Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 20:52   #121
Ambushednz

Ambushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond reputeAmbushednz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Thank you, kind sir.
I think I should be CEO and President of TQ Digital Entertainment. I'll fix that **** up real quick
Update please, I have just returned and need a huge update lol!!

130 - 131 -

Ninja - Warrior - Fire
Ambushednz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2010, 10:29   #122
Tarot

Tarot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Tarot Send a message via AIM to Tarot Send a message via Yahoo to Tarot
Unhappy 4 year absence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
During CO's hayday, growth was insane. Servers having to split left and right and new servers opneing monthly. Top growth 75 servers. TQ didn't have to advertize. Everything was word of mouth. The game was simple but the community was amazing. Very few games had the kind of community CO did. Patch after patch came more trash. The game began about money and not about the community. People left. Things haven't changed so...server merges, no new servers opening and TQ looking at everything to get players logged in.
I have to agree with this 100%. I last played in the middle of 2006 and have returned today to a very confusing place.
...the most disturbing thing is CPS.....I mean, back in the 'day, Dragonballs were the norm; it appears that without spending a lot of real-world money one can't obtain much of anything - thank goodness for all the items I had in my warehouse(s). I was/am eager to get back into the game and hope that time proves me wrong. With fingers crossed, I am,
Tarot of Honor
~Condensation - L7x rb water>trojan
Proudly married to VenoMiss, best friend, confidant, and partner that anyone could ever ask for.
Tarot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2010, 13:50   #123
yugi300

yugi300 is on a distinguished road
The only thing new co has is better lvling for the noobie lvl players everything else ***ed it up.... I mean garments are ok and fine horses are ok.... but if they are going the horse riding way than why not make lvling super easy and just add mounts to merge with and summon just like eudemons? I mean as long as people can't plus them it would be fair, I mean bulkers will always win so why not make dmg/lvling easier for noobies?
yugi300 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2010, 07:17   #124
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yugi300 View Post
The only thing new co has is better lvling for the noobie lvl players everything else ***ed it up.... I mean garments are ok and fine horses are ok.... but if they are going the horse riding way than why not make lvling super easy and just add mounts to merge with and summon just like eudemons? I mean as long as people can't plus them it would be fair, I mean bulkers will always win so why not make dmg/lvling easier for noobies?
lvling is already piss easy
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-12-2010, 02:43   #125
Emilych92

Emilych92 is on a distinguished road
I played CO for a while now started on 1.0 then beta'd 2.0
I quit for 4 years then started again after a friend asked me.

I think the ideas for bringing out an ACTUAL 1.0 server is good, not everyone has to play it but its kinda proving to us that you are money hungry when you wont give us CO 1.0

Whats the harm in giving people what they want? I think you need to read these comments because I did and its obvious to me they want the GOOD OLD DAYS back as do i, i have heard it many of times and am almost sick of hearing it but its what we all want and adding new "features" wont change it.

Most +12 bulkers wont leave their chars to play 1.0 because they can kill anything that moves, but us middle class players would LOVE to play OUR CO again. I quit for 4 years, before i quit i got full 1 soc elite with a couple 1 soc supers, i thought i was amazing, PVP was fair and fun!!! I worked my butt of to even get to level 100, none of this "everything is based on Talismans" crap, it was hard because monster damaged you, you could actually SELL something that wasn't socket-ed for more use than to socket a tower. I returned to the hectic eggy ridden CO about a month ago.. No comparison I want CO 1.0 back...

And if you guys really are for the people, why aren't you doing what you can see we ALL plainly want.

BRING BACK 1.0!!

Last edited by Emilych92; 09-12-2010 at 03:10.
Emilych92 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 14:23   #126
ShinSuke

ShinSuke is an unknown quantity at this point
I will come back as soon as a real classic server is released.

-Gnubaron
Message me any ideas you have about getting the game we love back.
I plan on making a thread with opinions, links, ideas, complaints, likes, ect.
ShinSuke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-17-2010, 19:04   #127
Warlock011
09-16-06

Warlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock011 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Warlock011
I just logged back in after almost 2 years. I don't know anything for right now but i know that i've known CO for a while now.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Kaktiuo - 104 ~ Water-
Server-Pieces/Leo

Don't you see their bodies burning?, Desolate and full of yearning, Dying of anticipation, Choking from intoxication.
Empty Walls - Serj Tankian
Warlock011 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2010, 18:52   #128
Shindoku
refined

Shindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Shindoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinSuke View Post
I will come back as soon as a real classic server is released.

-Gnubaron
Long time, man. I probably wont. It's likely I wont check these forums again for 6 more months, also.
Shindoku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2010, 13:43   #129
Artemis,Triumph

Artemis,Triumph is an unknown quantity at this point
O_O yeah co 1.0 would be nice. new conquer really isnt good.
Daisuki^^ :lvl 120 water-water
Valen123 :lvl 111 water-fire
Triumph server:Artemis lvl 97 archer retired.

What u call love...
The human empty city:

I sense this feeling in me.
it is pleasant but it also hurts.
When i think about that human it is strong.

No matter about what human your thinking?
NO! Only when i think about this one.
What happens when you are with him?
Then i feel warm as if the sun is rising in me.
And when your not with him?
Than it hurts! Then i have big pain...
As if u would die?
U know that we dont die! We dont die cause we dont live.
True we dont die. But there is something similar for us.

But when i dont become happy?
What when "The human for me alone" isnt choosing me?
What when he knows my ablilitys and still doesnt choose me?

Then we must decide ! You and me !
Does that hurt?
Yes it does hurt.
If "The human for me alone" isnt choosing me the pain could become so big that it is unbearable.
A pain so terrible that u could break from it.

This city is human empty, but out of the windows i hear happy voices.
Are those humans happy? And are the other happy?
I am in a human empty city.
I am running through a human empty city.
Now i would like to meet that one human.
The thought about him makes me so glad.
The thought about him makes me so depressed.
The thought about him makes me so happy.
The thought about him makes me so sad.
With this human everything is so intense.
Is that what u call love?
When yes than the human u love and the human for me alone is...
Artemis,Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2010, 08:38   #130
BrokenTwilight
Banned

BrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond repute
Vets stand up huh?
Ok. I'm making a Conquer 1.0 Private Server using the real Conquer 1.0 Client.
How's that for standing up?

Real Conquer Sucks.
TQ, you've completely ruined Conquer Online.
BrokenTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2010, 09:11   #131
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTwilight View Post
Vets stand up huh?
Ok. I'm making a Conquer 1.0 Private Server using the real Conquer 1.0 Client.
How's that for standing up?

Real Conquer Sucks.
TQ, you've completely ruined Conquer Online.
How cute, you downloaded a 4267 client and decided to actually try it?
Yawn.

Old 11-06-2010, 09:23   #132
BrokenTwilight
Banned

BrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond reputeBrokenTwilight has a reputation beyond repute
No. I kept my Conquer 1.0 Alpha Client and I'm making a server out of that.
Patch 4212. And don't use CoFuture. If you have to use a source, use Hybrids and downgrade.
Old 11-06-2010, 09:58   #133
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No. I kept my Conquer 1.0 Alpha Client and I'm making a server out of that.
Patch 4212. And don't use CoFuture. If you have to use a source, use Hybrids and downgrade.
Never "used" a source. No matter who created it. Always from scratch.
Old 11-06-2010, 15:11   #134
BrokenTwilight
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
Never "used" a source. No matter who created it. Always from scratch.
Awesome =] Same here! We should work together! I'm sure we could figure out the 4212 Auth and Game process together! (It's different from 4267!)
Old 11-06-2010, 15:37   #135
SyntaxNL.
Retired

Quote:
Awesome =] Same here! We should work together! I'm sure we could figure out the 4212 Auth and Game process together! (It's different from 4267!)
I don't do anything Conquer Online (2.0) related anymore.
Spend enough of my time (read "years") on this game with bots, p-servers and more.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: