Old 12-03-2009, 14:36   #106
Zauberer99
Mudkipz

Zauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond reputeZauberer99 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
wait wot? -___- anime is fun D:

^ this

/startrant

You got people that are for botting and those that are against. We all know the rules is "no botting", so you shouldn't QQ that you get caught, its the risk you were taking when you pressed the on button on your bot.

I don't see what a game has to do with anyone's life? I lvl slowly but its not cuz I got time for more of it. Yea I can grab a proxy n get it done but where would that lead?

1. People here cry about not spending money on TQ's ****ty game, yet here they are paying a 15$ fee(correct me if I'm wrong, been a while since I checked on prices) monthly to use a bot on a game they think is ****.

2. for those that have fun in the game means option 1 has no meaning so this leads to option 2, Again, you got people for and people against botting which leads us to the following 2 results:
  • You get away with it and be a happy high lvl person
  • You don't get away with it, end up in botjail in the progress and QQ about it

Moral of this story:

If you bot its at risk of being botjailed, don't cry about the person that botjailed you since he was in his right and you are just a simple minded cheater that couldn't hide his bot from the crowd.

-> IF YOU BOT, BOT THE GOOD WAY OR DO NOT BOT AT ALL

/endwall&rant
tell TQ to make Charakter Transfer able and the botting people will be reduced by 85%

Elements-Dark
Name:FunnyKilaBoy
Job:Water-Warrior-Ninja
Level:130-130-131

Name:EternalDarknezz
Job:Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
Level:130-130-131

Selling my Gears on Dark
Monk PVP Championship EU Server Rank 2
Zauberer99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 14:39   #107
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zauberer99 View Post
tell TQ to make Charakter Transfer able and the botting people will be reduced by 85%
Rather have the bots.
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 18:24   #108
Ryujin Jakka
Yama-jii

Ryujin Jakka will become famous soon enoughRyujin Jakka will become famous soon enough
add me to list I bot!

Level 105 Warrior Royalty Server
Ryujin Jakka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2009, 19:25   #109
Ryujin Jakka
Yama-jii

Ryujin Jakka will become famous soon enoughRyujin Jakka will become famous soon enough
Lies

Level 105 Warrior Royalty Server
Ryujin Jakka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 20:16   #110
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
Actually those were close/tense fights. I've beaten both of them, and they have beaten me too. I wouldn't call that "owned hardly". There's no shame in losing the occasional duel to the other top fb'ers. And like I said before, I don't need cps to get out of botjail as I can glitch out for free. Silly egyptard.

So in what post did it seem like I thought of myself as cool for using a bot that made you point it out that I use one?
Wow dude don't lie... We duel'd 6 times.. Highest you got was 1st match cuz i had fraps lag 10-8.. Then i got 10-4.. 4 times in a row.. Then a 10-6.. Keep in mind that was me on a euro server.. Id 10-0 you on an american server and you admited it.. You also admited i was alot better than you.. Now let's not debate this you know im correct.. Only reason i noticed this was up is because a friend linked me to you claiming you have beat me.. Which you know is a lie.. Wanna duel some more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 20:34   #111
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Wow dude don't lie... We duel'd 6 times.. Highest you got was 1st match cuz i had fraps lag 10-8.. Then i got 10-4.. 4 times in a row.. Then a 10-6.. Keep in mind that was me on a euro server.. Id 10-0 you on an american server and you admited it.. You also admited i was alot better than you.. Now let's not debate this you know im correct.. Only reason i noticed this was up is because a friend linked me to you claiming you have beat me.. Which you know is a lie.. Wanna duel some more?
i will beat u here on royalty
Old 12-04-2009, 20:54   #112
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
8-10 4-10 4-10 10-9 7-10 were the results, the one I won 10-9 - u hit me 2 more times when I alrdy had 10 and said it was 10-9 to you but I didn't and still don't rly care and I didn't/don't want to argue about every single little thing like you tend to do.. eventhough I played pretty bad and hadn't held a mouse for about 2 months (let alone play the game), I still admitted you were better.

I don't really care about fb'ing to the extent that you do, so I wouldn't go as far as lying about it. the actual results are up there, but you'll probably keep arguing. I'm far from proud of the results and I don't really consider it as a real win but it's still the actual result, it sucks that you turned off fraps and are now able to deny it. It's fine with me though, you can have your petty win dude, trust me I'm not bothered.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 21:05   #113
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
8-10 4-10 4-10 10-9 7-10 were the results, the one I won 10-9 - u hit me 2 more times when I alrdy had 10 and said it was 10-9 to you but I didn't and still don't rly care and I didn't/don't want to argue about every single little thing like you tend to do.. eventhough I played pretty bad and hadn't held a mouse for about 2 months (let alone play the game), I still admitted you were better.

I don't really care about fb'ing to the extent that you do, so I wouldn't go as far as lying about it. the actual results are up there, but you'll probably keep arguing. I'm far from proud of the results and I don't really consider it as a real win but it's still the actual result, it sucks that you turned off fraps and are now able to deny it. It's fine with me though, you can have your petty win dude, trust me I'm not bothered.

No need to argue you wanan fb again right now?
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 12-04-2009, 21:16   #114
PanicAtTheDisco
wut

PanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just wait for jproxy to be down and prove that you are the best son, i've seen your skills in the arena when i was a **** war with a wand and u called me garbage >
PanicAtTheDisco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2009, 21:23   #115
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicAtTheDisco View Post
Just wait for jproxy to be down and prove that you are the best son, i've seen your skills in the arena when i was a **** war with a wand and u called me garbage >
Lol who was you?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-05-2009, 03:22   #116
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
being the best (self proclaimed) usually leaves a burn mark when you get beaten by someone else.

remember, there will always be someone better
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 05:25   #117
-BladeDancer-

-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute-BladeDancer- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
No comment

***4326;
sayed has been killed by IceBreaker! Op op sorry bani suef.

Egypt4Ever

Untitled,L2H,Addiction
-BladeDancer- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 05:49   #118
Kitschi#5

Kitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond reputeKitschi#5 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Kitschi#5 Send a message via MSN to Kitschi#5 Send a message via Skype™ to Kitschi#5
lul i can get 2 other bots

don't need to pay for jproxy

nin-nin-nin
130-130-131

war-war-fire
130-130-132

dl of addiction and manager of love2hate
Kitschi#5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 06:05   #119
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Eh sure, whenever.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2009, 06:21   #120
f00ker-v2.5
Spamobot

f00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond reputef00ker-v2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitschi#5 View Post
lul i can get 2 other bots

don't need to pay for jproxy
good for u

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: