Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 03:29   #76
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
Unless you are that Riced guy then I wasn't even referring to you
as a no body that was in a entirely different post i made.

and back to the Lotto i understand that just because im okay with it doesn't make everyone else okay with it. but it goes the same way for you. just because you don't want it doesn't mean others don't want it either. All im saying is if lotto stayed i wouldn't care and if lotto went i also wouldn't care either way im still gonna play. so why should i sit here and complain because at the end of the day im gonna log on just like everyone else.
Beyonce is one sided and believes his way is the best way.. When i know prolly 40x more 1.0 players then he does.. And 2.0 04/05 players.. And all of them would rather lotto gone.. But with bp/tails/shopmall gone they use common sense to understand and realize that lotto didn't destroy the game.. Potency did.. They are more dissapointed in the new jumps then lotto by far.. And all lotto does is screw up the soc makers money making.. Doesn't screw up PvP and that was the whole point of classic co is for PvP.. Hence why people wanted BP/Tails gone more than anything.. Big deal people cry because they won't be able to make money of soc's.. It's not like players will not be able to compete with bulkers or make money without soc making.. And truth be told there is only a selective few who actually can profit off making socs in an extreme way.. Others just spam and hope to get lucky.. Still a pointless argument because the things won't change by complaining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:36   #77
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Beyonce is one sided and believes his way is the best way.. When i know prolly 40x more 1.0 players then he does.. And 2.0 04/05 players.. And all of them would rather lotto gone.. But with bp/tails/shopmall gone they use common sense to understand and realize that lotto didn't destroy the game.. Potency did.. They are more dissapointed in the new jumps then lotto by far.. And all lotto does is screw up the soc makers money making.. Doesn't screw up PvP and that was the whole point of classic co is for PvP.. Hence why people wanted BP/Tails gone more than anything.. Big deal people cry because they won't be able to make money of soc's.. It's not like players will not be able to compete with bulkers or make money without soc making.. And truth be told there is only a selective few who actually can profit off making socs in an extreme way.. Others just spam and hope to get lucky.. Still a pointless argument because the things won't change by complaining.
We already knew you are a pixel god.
It's simply amazing how much you love yourself I honestly don't want to know where you get your excitement.

As for the player knowledge you cant even count to 40, you moron.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 10-22-2009, 03:41   #78
YouGotRicedOut
JDM Spec

YouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond reputeYouGotRicedOut has a reputation beyond repute
Old Item Drop System Not Up = Failed
Item Lock = Lol Failed
Lottery = Uber Failed
120 Quest = Epic Failed
Bound items = Godly Fail
Horses = *** Just Failed mens.
New Jump = oi mens tq fail mens im quit mens true story men

RATE 5 STARS , SUBSCRIBE, ADD AS FRIEND [/size]
Old 10-22-2009, 03:42   #79
dilBo <3
Banned

dilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond repute
New jumps is like the only thing I like about CO 2.0, and I think it's just awesome that they're keeping it that way!

Makes FB/SSing a lot more fun
Old 10-22-2009, 03:44   #80
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Sigh,
People are so ungrateful.
you give a little and they want more.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:46   #81
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotRicedOut View Post
Old Item Drop System Not Up = Failed
Item Lock = Lol Failed
Lottery = Uber Failed
120 Quest = Epic Failed
Bound items = Godly Fail
Horses = *** Just Failed mens.
New Jump = oi mens tq fail mens im quit mens true story men
I belieb you men

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilBo <3 View Post
New jumps is like the only thing I like about CO 2.0, and I think it's just awesome that they're keeping it that way!

Makes FB/SSing a lot more fun
There is a few things that are good, composing, new quests but the balance in game is just completely lost.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 10-22-2009, 03:57   #82
Ekinz

Ekinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond repute
damn...oh well lotto isnt that bad....

My Boys-

Thebeast
GodOfFire
HeartlessHero

HEAVEN N EARTH WILL REUNITE AGAIN....

wish u guys the best of luck.. n have fun also
Old 10-22-2009, 03:58   #83
Ekinz

Ekinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond reputeEkinz has a reputation beyond repute
and yeah theyre not gona go bankrupt anytime soon lol...i think i would go broke before they would haha...anyway...HOPE TO SEE U ALL IN THE NEW SERVERS!

My Boys-

Thebeast
GodOfFire
HeartlessHero

HEAVEN N EARTH WILL REUNITE AGAIN....

wish u guys the best of luck.. n have fun also
Old 10-22-2009, 04:16   #84
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Edited my post.

After reading this post 3 times, I see now that lottoing really won't matter. In old conquer, if you had full super +3s at lvl 120 you could rape just about anyone, so sockets will help here and there. I think it will be fine to keep lotto in, if everything is done right.

I do think that you should removing the current black name system. By taking away pk penaltys you take away the core of gameplay. In the past, you had to pk as a guild in order to get things done. You could only kill 3 or 4 times and keep from going red, and you would take turns doing it so you wouldn't get into any trouble. Nowadays people just kill whoever and don't care about getting their gear back. Also when you think about it, if i'm getting just supers +4s the amount of cps I would pay is minimal. It makes more sense to have people lose their items and have to lotto a **** ton to get them back.
Another thing, 2nd socket in weapons was always 5 dbs in the past, no real point in taking it out.
The problem is that your lotto system is going to allow people to get gear minimally quickly and be bored sooner. Which cuts gameplay time and over a period of a few years your gamer count will decrease.

If I could have one thing taken out it would be the black name pk system. In all honesty this is what made it very fun. You could keep your lotto, it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things. But allowing people who pk rampantly to be punished like before, especially since they are not paying for their gears, it would be the best thing.

Edit: I think removing + stones from lotto and increasing +1 drops would be a good idea too. People who are lucky with stones, will easily get high pluses. Just a thought.

Last edited by Thechosenone; 10-22-2009 at 04:32.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:23   #85
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
For the people who really though that we would get the real conquer 1.0 we had back in 04/05 well I can tell you this, You got Punk'd !

I Quitteded
Old 10-22-2009, 07:12   #86
~*|Limbo|*~
Aimbutter

~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*|Limbo|*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ok i have a few question's aimed at Hemp to forward to TQ and find answers:
  1. Will Frozen Grotto be in these servers?
  2. Will we keep new composition or old?
  3. Will there be VIP in these servers?
  4. Will the drop rates be like before (04/05)?
  5. Will the max level be 130, 135 or 137?

Those are a few of the question's i could think of, if i remember more i'll edit this post.

Hereby, let me speak for every customer who was waiting for this project to succeed.

YOU FAILED!

Here is what you, TQ Digital should do next;
  • Delete Classic CO category.
  • Delete every discussion related to Classic CO (CO 1.0)

With that said, i hereby request that TQ Digital please follows the guide above.
Owned.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:04   #87
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, I just want to say that before I edit this thread tomorrow, I would remind you all to stay on topic. Any posts made that are not concerning this, or flames against another player will just be removed.
Play nice...
I'll give any new answers and take new questions tomorrow. Lets try to keep rumors and other crap to a minimum.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:31   #88
Aceking

Aceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Ok, I just want to say that before I edit this thread tomorrow, I would remind you all to stay on topic. Any posts made that are not concerning this, or flames against another player will just be removed.
Play nice...
I'll give any new answers and take new questions tomorrow. Lets try to keep rumors and other crap to a minimum.
I know you already said that Db socketing was removed to make them harder to obtain.

But can we get an explanation as to why exactly Db socketing was removed for the *2nd socket in weapons?*
As i previously stated, it had been in the servers near the beginning, if not the beginning.

So if we cannot 2 socket weapons with Dbs, then the only way to obtain a super 2 socket weapon is to find one on the ground, and super it in TC....which will probably be the same amount of Dbs as it would have been with the Artisan anyway.
And then of course the blessed weapons will be slightly more rare, but the same still applies.

~ViRuS~ Troj 130 - War 130 - Troj 125+

Dreams-Dream
We came, we saw, we conquered.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:09   #89
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Only thing I would like a confirmation is the mining.. Do they really plan on removing it with the increase of gem drops? Also is the item drop rates boosted or are they the same as they are right now?
Old 10-22-2009, 09:21   #90
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endet View Post
Only thing I would like a confirmation is the mining.. Do they really plan on removing it with the increase of gem drops? Also is the item drop rates boosted or are they the same as they are right now?
Mining stays, but you can't mine gems x.x

You can, however, mine gold ores! woooooh!!!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: