Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 18:06   #196
costaryka

costaryka is on a distinguished road
Lottery sucks .... Remove lottery !!
Old 10-25-2009, 19:10   #197
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
you always have been able to buy your way to the top
that's never gonna change. with or without lottery its
still gonna be there.

and you cant do anything you stated in bold
except go to lottery.
when i said buy your way to the top i meant entering the game with your db codes and getting full super 2soc +12 from npcs. no it wasnt always possible. of course its always possible to buy out other players and merching. you just missed the point of what i said. and sure, calling it 'cp mall' wasnt such a great idea. i dont give a **** what its called. new name, same thing. if you can buy the sockets, point proven. im sorry that i had to be called out on naming the npc/button wrong.

made a few naming mistakes, meh. main point still exists. sounds like you can buy it all from npcs. hoping there were typos and that they missed a few things.

my comment still stands. we asked for classic co. we got co 2.0 minus potency and talismans.
Old 10-25-2009, 19:15   #198
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
when i said buy your way to the top i meant entering the game with your db codes and getting full super 2soc +12 from npcs. no it wasnt always possible. of course its always possible to buy out other players and merching. you just missed the point of what i said. and sure, calling it 'cp mall' wasnt such a great idea. i dont give a **** what its called. new name, same thing. if you can buy the sockets, point proven. im sorry that i had to be called out on naming the npc/button wrong.

made a few naming mistakes, meh. main point still exists. sounds like you can buy it all from npcs. hoping there were typos and that they missed a few things.

my comment still stands. we asked for classic co. we got co 2.0 minus potency and talismans.
Yes and your still wrong.
because there is no ITEM mall CP mall doesnt matter
what you call it because it's not there.
read Hemps first post before you try and get Rowdy.
and as i stated previously the only thing in your
other post that is still in this game is lottery.
Old 10-25-2009, 19:47   #199
Undertecknad

Undertecknad is on a distinguished road
Will it be 130 or 137 max level?
Old 10-25-2009, 21:55   #200
meanno
KingTubby

meanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond repute
**** who cares, we're going to have lotto, plus does it really matter? No potency, doesn't matter if the person you're fighting has +8s or not, well not NEARLY as much as it affects damage now.

As long as this server doesn't have potency = win imo.

And ya'll ***** at hemp so much it's funny that he doesn't say **** you guys and leave.

Liberty
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=707165

Ariadne speaks to All :
might be cause im missing.
Ariadne speaks to All :
yeah uh
Ariadne speaks to All :
this game does not recognize that
Ariadne speaks to All :
y=mx+b
KingJJaques speaks to All :
LOOOLLLLLLL

And she beat me to 10. (Twice) <3

Looked just like you
Strange thangs my imagination might do
Take a breath, reflect on what we been through
Or am I just goin' crazy 'cause I miss you?
Old 10-26-2009, 01:56   #201
Otamusima

Otamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond reputeOtamusima has a reputation beyond repute
still +12 items?

and you could 2nd socket weapons on 1.0 for 5dbs

basically why don't you just convert the arabic CO to english and call it 1.0. it seems it would be more 1.0 than this suggested 1.0

(but it wouldn't make any money for them)

oh and is guild wars still going to give insane amounts of cps.. wait why would 1.0 have cps?
Old 10-26-2009, 02:05   #202
dilBo <3
Banned

dilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otamusima View Post
still +12 items?

and you could 2nd socket weapons on 1.0 for 5dbs

basically why don't you just convert the arabic CO to english and call it 1.0. it seems it would be more 1.0 than this suggested 1.0

(but it wouldn't make any money for them)

oh and is guild wars still going to give insane amounts of cps.. wait why would 1.0 have cps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL. View Post
TQ and people affiliated with TQ never said it would be CO 1.0
It's a compromise between TQ and the players.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:09   #203
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp, we miss you in here.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:34   #204
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes and your still wrong.
because there is no ITEM mall CP mall doesnt matter
what you call it because it's not there.
read Hemps first post before you try and get Rowdy.
and as i stated previously the only thing in your
other post that is still in this game is lottery.
bro it said you can buy the second sockets...

cant complain much since potency will be gone, but second socket should be godlike in 1.0, looks like it wont be when you can buy them. i already said my bad for bringing the cp mall into it. doesnt mean you cant buy things.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:40   #205
ForeverSad

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
bro it said you can buy the second sockets...

cant complain much since potency will be gone, but second socket should be godlike in 1.0, looks like it wont be when you can buy them. i already said my bad for bringing the cp mall into it. doesnt mean you cant buy things.
Sweetie.
I promise I will shut up when you show me where exactly anywhere in this whole Classic CO section that says anything about being able to buy anything from the item mall/cp mall let alone buy the second sockets.
If you can show me that I will gladly admit that I am wrong and walk away.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:52   #206
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sweetie.
I promise I will shut up when you show me where exactly anywhere in this whole Classic CO section that says anything about being able to buy anything from the item mall/cp mall let alone buy the second sockets.
maybe hes talking about the second socket u can make in BI ??

and yeh as far as i know there will be no mall where u can buy the second seocket drill thingy.

I Quitteded
Old 10-26-2009, 02:53   #207
ForeverSad

Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
maybe hes talking about the second socket u can make in BI ??

and yeh as far as i know there will be no mall where u can buy the second seocket drill thingy.
Even if he is his post is still wrong.
because Hemp's post says you CAN'T buy the 2nd socket in BI for weapons either. So i'll just wait till He points me in the right direction, Because Clearly i must be mistaken.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:55   #208
RETS4
BornAsPro

RETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond reputeRETS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Even if he is his post is still wrong.
because Hemp's post says you CAN'T buy the 2nd socket in BI for weapons either. So i'll just wait till He points me in the right direction, Because Clearly i must be mistaken.

wait did i miss something? aint it possible anymore to make 2nd sockets in BI ?

I Quitteded
Old 10-26-2009, 02:56   #209
ForeverSad

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RETS4 View Post
wait did i miss something? aint it possible anymore to make 2nd sockets in BI ?
Well That's what Hemp said that TQ agreed on. But I'm hoping that was either a typo that keeps on getting re-typed or something that TQ plans on changing.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:01   #210
~N˙meria~

~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute~N˙meria~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sweetie.
4. DBs cannot be used to open the 1st socket on non weapon items, or 2nd socket for weapons.

Maybe that's why that guy says you can still make 2nd soc on non weapon items ... after all they only talk about 1st socket

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: