Old 08-19-2008, 22:58   #1
WhosFatter2
Not a G M

WhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond repute
Most Memorable Character/Enemy

I know no one on this forum plays anymore, and if you do, gtfo. So I was wondering which character was the most memorable, and why. And who was your arch nemesis and why.

I feel I left a permanent mark on Eternity, for example: If someone mine pk's, sits in tg for 23 1/2 hours a day, curses you off for no apparent reason, destroys you in a fast blade competition, you may say they pulled a Balls.

I'm bored. Give me something to cackle about.

I really wish days were extended to 30 hours, I could use the 6 hours of sleep.
WhosFatter2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 01:26   #2
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Mkds.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 01:45   #3
devvee
Comrade

devvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to devvee
MinMacaques (or 'minimacs' in the words of the foreign) have proven themselves to be worthy opponents.

"The only place where people of different race and culture live together is jail"
devvee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 02:04   #4
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

Cassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhosFatter2 View Post
I know no one on this forum plays anymore, and if you do, gtfo. So I was wondering which character was the most memorable, and why. And who was your arch nemesis and why.

I feel I left a permanent mark on Eternity, for example: If someone mine pk's, sits in tg for 23 1/2 hours a day, curses you off for no apparent reason, destroys you in a fast blade competition, you may say they pulled a Balls.

More like if someone pks only noobs and runs like a ***** when someone who can kill him comes along, then you might say they pulled a Balls.

Please dont act like you are something youre not. You played like a ***** and ran like one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Cassy666-v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 03:50   #5
Ferash
Banned

Ferash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhosFatter2 View Post

i find one thing wrong with that statement in which u never beat me on balls

and rekax was probably my nemesis cause he would always look for me and make sure his aim was on me and hippo had fun with him right after the patch tho
Ferash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 05:03   #6
brokenn
Banned

brokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond repute
I dunno
I guess I would say rekax
He always provided entertainment
brokenn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 05:05   #7
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Joswilyn. The first player to be banned for posting her own screenshot.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 05:14   #8
brokenn
Banned

brokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond repute
Lawl
Old 08-20-2008, 05:30   #9
Ferash
Banned

Ferash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond reputeFerash has a reputation beyond repute
i was kinda the bully who just picked on anyone so i didnt have alot of people who went after me, but the only one i can think of who did was rekax and he usualy ate me with aim bot but if i caught him with it off it was hours of entertainment
Ferash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 06:13   #10
brokenn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferash View Post
i was kinda the bully who just picked on anyone so i didnt have alot of people who went after me, but the only one i can think of who did was rekax and he usualy ate me with aim bot but if i caught him with it off it was hours of entertainment
or minutes cause he never went with it off for too long
Old 08-20-2008, 07:11   #11
pkedx2
WhitePower

pkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond reputepkedx2 has a reputation beyond repute
haha i think most people remember the char pkedx2 and that was enough for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by notstrider View Post
balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrossFirex View Post
deep

TorN tro-war-fire 130-130-125+
Super +8 spg spg cap
Super +8 spg bag
Super 2 soc +5 spg spg brace
Super 2 soc +5 -1 spg spg mana bs
Super 2 soc +6 -1 spg spg robe
Super +5 -5 spg boots
pkedx2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-20-2008, 07:20   #12
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

Cassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkedx2 View Post
haha i think most people remember the char pkedx2 and that was enough for me...
I remember her. I think you pked me once.... lol!

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Old 08-20-2008, 07:59   #13
WhosFatter2
Not a G M

WhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond reputeWhosFatter2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferash View Post
i find one thing wrong with that statement in which u never beat me on balls

and rekax was probably my nemesis cause he would always look for me and make sure his aim was on me and hippo had fun with him right after the patch tho
I never played you 1 on 1 in a fb battle. You killed me way more because:
1. You were playing more than a year more than mwah.
2. It probably took like 3 hits to kill you even when I was 130. (before potency)

Old 08-20-2008, 08:01   #14
WhosFatter2
Not a G M

The three people I hated most were:
Ch4otic
Cassy (all her accounts)
Fasha <----I admit he had the largest ratio of kills on me and really pissed me off.

Chomps wasn't even a worthy adversary. Yes we hated each other but he could never kill me when I was higher level.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:05   #15
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

You hate me because I called you out for what you are.

Quote:
<3

Quote:
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Quote:

no man no!
Quote:

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: