Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 12:14   #31
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
only counts the higher lvl sand monsters, not the normal ones. relogging didnt help either.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 12:15   #32
old_miner

old_miner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1975 View Post
i'm doing the new quest. second stage it asked me to kill 1200 firespirits or elves...when u go to kill em it doesnt give you credit fo the firespirits only the firespiritsL43 and kings and other stuff but not the "FireSpirits". others are having the same issue on the unicorn server. just thought u should know.
yes got the same problem here i only got counts for bosses aids and lvl 43 firespirits but not for firespirits
old_miner is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 12:43   #33
Ruixituh
I'm HOT!

Ruixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond reputeRuixituh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Ruixituh
i got the team kills problem...

DAngel - Water/Fire - 110/124[Active]
Fire_Angel - Archer - 110 - Ocasional hunter
CruelShade - Warrior/Warrior - 120/110 ACTIVE

I P0WN SLOWLY

Rep me and i rep u back ;D

Favorite Posts:
--> Making your own avatar
--> New guild features
Ruixituh is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 13:53   #34
JosV

JosV will become famous soon enoughJosV will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTiger View Post
i was going to report this as a bug too. well. any way. the best thing you can do to relog. TQ will fix, i hope! it is a good quest have fun!
well maby in a year or 2.. or after they ****ed up the game even more or when they launched a new game...

tq doesnt like fixing bugs
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; [Lvl 110/110]

JosV [Trojan] [server: sunshine] [member of overdrive] [spouse: cutesnottie]
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; [Lvl 130/111]
JosV is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 20:22   #35
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
incase no one noticed, u can do this, ive been doing it all day

put the character lv 120+ u want to do the quest with in team as leader then add ur archer to team, and kill at a spawn or move him around then switch to archer and kill near him again, repeat

have friend move ur main around to make quest go really fast, if u do for them they might do it for u since in the end it results in an extra fast finish up of the quest for both u

unless u got archer in team already who needs quest too

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 23:57   #36
Vorbias
Paradine

Vorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond repute
how about the fact ti takes forever for a melee to do this quest. I went for 2 hours straight and didn't get past the 2nd stage. their should be different range of kills for melees and archers. I watched someone start and finish in about 10 minutes or so. I had to kill 600 polts and well it took me almost 30 minutes. Then 1200 thunder apes which is even worse. This quest blows for melees.

Proud leader of The Paradine.

New CO community - CO Universe - For the players by the players.
Vorbias is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 02:44   #37
Armath
Soulweaver

Armath is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Today 08:57 AM
Vorbias how about the fact ti takes forever for a melee to do this quest. I went for 2 hours straight and didn't get past the 2nd stage. their should be different range of kills for melees and archers. I watched someone start and finish in about 10 minutes or so. I had to kill 600 polts and well it took me almost 30 minutes. Then 1200 thunder apes which is even worse. This quest blows for melees.
ok the following is more a suggestion than a bug ...

so far as i know its the same number of kills for each class ... correct me if i'm wrong ...

So i would like to see a little more balancing between classes for the quest ... similar to the one from dis city ...

for example if u would calculate with the kills from dis:

for Trojan:
800 kills in dis means 0,8 times the kills for this quest
480 first stage
960 second stage
1200 third stage
1440 forth stage

for Warrior:
900 kills in dis means 0,9 times the kills for this quest
540 first stage
1080 second stage
1350 third stage
1620 forth stage

for Archer:
1300 kills in dis means 1,3 times the kills for this quest
780 first stage
1560 second stage
1950 third stage
2340 forth stage

for Fire Tao:
1000 kills in dis means 1,0 times the kills for this quest
600 first stage
1200 second stage
1500 third stage
1800 forth stage

for Water Tao:
600 kills in dis means 0,6 times the kills for this quest
360 first stage
720 second stage
900 third stage
1080 forth stage

ok this is just an example ... especially for fire taos and archers the number of kills would have to be lowered aswell cuz of the smaller spawns and lower spawn rate ... u cant really use foh or scatter that well as u can use it in dis ... same thing with cyclone and superman kills for wars and tros ... so either the spawnrates and size of spawns would have to be increased at the places u have to hunt or the number of kills lowerd ...

Archer lvl 103 ]=- Naias -=[ Aquarius

Water lvl 101 ]=- Nivakkali -=[ Aquarius

Tro lvl 96 ]=- Firin -=[ Aquarius

Water lvl 69 ]=- <~Armath~> -=[ Aquarius
Armath is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 06:46   #38
Oubliette
~*bites*~

Oubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond repute
120 quest

the 1200 firespirts...yeaaaah...only the lvl 43 firespirits count sooooo...FIX IT cuz it's a major pain in the behind

and i just teamed with an archer, i had like.......75 kills...*yawn*
he logged while i was typing this and NOW i have 300+ kills, from just teaming with him....hehehe...i wonder if the game stole them or just shared them? queer...but in a niiiice way hehehe...
*if you read this thanks and sorry if it did steal them*

xDD

~BuRiEd*AlIvE~

Oh...it's YOU again...oh well. It's Your Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireblood.v1 View Post
gentleman i wash my hands off this weirdness!

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...evien/1OMG.jpg

Last edited by Oubliette; 11-28-2007 at 06:49.
Oubliette is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 07:18   #39
Xmichael128Xboi

Xmichael128Xboi is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Xmichael128Xboi Send a message via AIM to Xmichael128Xboi Send a message via Yahoo to Xmichael128Xboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1975 View Post
i'm doing the new quest. second stage it asked me to kill 1200 firespirits or elves...when u go to kill em it doesnt give you credit fo the firespirits only the firespiritsL43 and kings and other stuff but not the "FireSpirits". others are having the same issue on the unicorn server. just thought u should know.
We are also having the same problems in The pieces server. It made me so mad that i took my time on my trojan and it only counted L43 firespirits which took forever and when i went back the next day it gave me pc again. please help us. thanks.
Xmichael128Xboi is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 07:27   #40
Silent>BoB^

Silent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond reputeSilent>BoB^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubliette View Post
the 1200 firespirts...yeaaaah...only the lvl 43 firespirits count sooooo...FIX IT cuz it's a major pain in the behind

and i just teamed with an archer, i had like.......75 kills...*yawn*
he logged while i was typing this and NOW i have 300+ kills, from just teaming with him....hehehe...i wonder if the game stole them or just shared them? queer...but in a niiiice way hehehe...
*if you read this thanks and sorry if it did steal them*

xDD
nah,when u dc,u see the kills
Old 11-28-2007, 07:33   #41
Oubliette
~*bites*~

Oubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent>BoB^ View Post
nah,when u dc,u see the kills
I wasn't the one that dc'd he was i had my tro on follow while i was typing here.

~BuRiEd*AlIvE~

Oh...it's YOU again...oh well. It's Your Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireblood.v1 View Post
gentleman i wash my hands off this weirdness!

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...evien/1OMG.jpg
Oubliette is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 08:14   #42
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
It registers the kills but only after every 50 with team and randomly in other cases. Relogging will give you an up-to-date count.

Also notice the kill counter will change with the type of mob you kill. Useful as an indicator.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 09:00   #43
TurboDSM
I R Rox0rz

TurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond reputeTurboDSM has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TurboDSM Send a message via Yahoo to TurboDSM
had to kill 1500 sandmonsters, only the blue ones and the kings were being counted, yeah there are only bout 6 blue sandmonsters in the whole map
i quited the quest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midostarsisterr View Post
O sammy u so sexy i like u name and u brown hair <3 call me at TheGodFather its for vimber mada but i use it some time #45
TurboDSM is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 10:55   #44
GordonBeMe
Banned

GordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeGordonBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow New quests bugs [merged]

I killed 300 tombats 2 times still the quest says I havent done it?

+ on my L128 war I killed 600 Apparitions and its says I havent done it
oh and I have no jar from guy in market for L120+ quest.

tryed to upload a SS but database error
GordonBeMe is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 11:16   #45
YoHThePker
Banned

YoHThePker is on a distinguished road
dont use item.dat from epvp?
YoHThePker is offline   Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: