Old 08-09-2007, 20:11   #1
Djevik

Djevik is an unknown quantity at this point
Conquer not working

Ok i click on the conquer icon it goes pasted the auto patch to the last screen, before login screen, but then it comes up with a error

Windows sends the message as:

Conquer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

any help would be nice to fix this problem thanks you
Djevik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2007, 21:13   #2
Djevik

Djevik is an unknown quantity at this point
update

UPDATE

well i did the c3 core thing and now my games jsut disappears >>
<<

so......
Djevik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2007, 07:20   #3
Winddancer
Byes

Winddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond reputeWinddancer has a reputation beyond repute
Try what Demolist suggests:

Quote:
Originally posted by Demolist
Damnit i had the same prob but unfortunatly i know how to fix that goddam stupid annoying message listen carfully. Start>control pannel>performance and maintanence>system>hardware tab then device manager now look for disk drivers and if it has a "?" next to it that's your problem, your drivers aint installed and you need to get your drivers disk put it in clcik the disk drivers driver tab then finnaly click update driver's but make sure you put in your disk

So long and thanks for all the fish

Winddancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2007, 09:29   #4
chilldog123

chilldog123 is on a distinguished road
i had the same problem, what i did to fix it was a system recovery. and that helped ALOT
Old 08-10-2007, 10:20   #5
missyspark
Lala~

missyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant futuremissyspark has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to missyspark
I had that problem, so i just.. deleted the my.play and put in a new 1, worked then
missyspark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2007, 07:16   #6
Pl0x

Pl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond reputePl0x has a reputation beyond repute
please can somebody help me?

i installed conquer and tried to autopatch it.
that didnt work so i did it manually and that worked.
so i wanted to play so i clicked rightmousebutton on the conquer1.0 pictogram and chose "run as administrator" then the screen comes whgere i can choose help enter or exit i chose enter but then nothing happend
..? i tried other pictograms as wel but that they give same thing : Nothing...?

can somebody help me tyvm

(i'm using Vista)
Pl0x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: