Old 05-17-2019, 06:11   #16
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oddyzeus
The Real King of Co ^^
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 07:21   #17
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Breaking news: ElJefe is the top character in CO! Who would've guessed?

You guys should just fight. There may be 2 characters in CO who can beat Veni and one is Jefe the other is Roc with Sean or Bean playing it.

I do admit as much as I don't like Jefe and the way he does things he has never been afraid of a fight. I would probably say is the most active king in wars I would never say he is afraid.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 10:00   #18
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post

You guys should just fight. There may be 2 characters in CO who can beat Veni and one is Jefe the other is Roc with Sean or Bean playing it.

I do admit as much as I don't like Jefe and the way he does things he has never been afraid of a fight. I would probably say is the most active king in wars I would never say he is afraid.
that's hard to believe nephew. U used to ride Jefe's **** on this forum like in every single thread. Maybe u used too much teeth and he slapped?

Anyway, back to the topic... Is it really worthy to waste time discussing who's the best on Co nowadays? This **** became so easy since the WW update that it doesn't even matter who beats who.

Not to mention that everyone uses auto pot and some kind of macro to play classes which requires a good amount of clicking i.e taoist/ninja.

It used to be worth of our time back when you had to do multiple things at a time to beat someone: survive (using your damn fingers not a macro), make points, melee and stop your opponent from getting stamina, all at once!!!)

To me, the old version of pirate vs the old version of fire is the match to decide whos the best. As a pirate you'd have to TB, shoot and melee versus a good fire would result in a good match, close on points and sometimes the fire dying last sec by a melee.

Anyway that's my 2cents, I know yall crazy on this new stuff and gonna say i'm tripping but meh.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 10:25   #19
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
that's hard to believe nephew. U used to ride Jefe's **** on this forum like in every single thread. Maybe u used too much teeth and he slapped?

Anyway, back to the topic... Is it really worthy to waste time discussing who's the best on Co nowadays? This **** became so easy since the WW update that it doesn't even matter who beats who.

Not to mention that everyone uses auto pot and some kind of macro to play classes which requires a good amount of clicking i.e taoist/ninja.

It used to be worth of our time back when you had to do multiple things at a time to beat someone: survive (using your damn fingers not a macro), make points, melee and stop your opponent from getting stamina, all at once!!!)

To me, the old version of pirate vs the old version of fire is the match to decide whos the best. As a pirate you'd have to TB, shoot and melee versus a good fire would result in a good match, close on points and sometimes the fire dying last sec by a melee.

Anyway that's my 2cents, I know yall crazy on this new stuff and gonna say i'm tripping but meh.
holding down 1 finger is hard lol, Conquer is now more challenging than it was ever before... just sayin.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 10:30   #20
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddyzeus View Post
holding down 1 finger is hard lol, Conquer is now more challenging than it was ever before... just sayin.
how so? you no longer have to keep pressing Fkeys like a maniac in order to survive, nor you have to worry about breaking your mouse clicking too fast... I can't see how this is more challenging nowadays when 99% of the server dies to one swipe. It's not challenging at all.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:59   #21
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aff View Post
how so? you no longer have to keep pressing Fkeys like a maniac in order to survive, nor you have to worry about breaking your mouse clicking too fast... I can't see how this is more challenging nowadays when 99% of the server dies to one swipe. It's not challenging at all.
If i read comments like u write here i know why the majority sucks at pvp in this game lmfao. Frame Time ur Zaps / Chains is the maximum damage output for skills not a macro that spams right click. Macros Click at XXX ms in the same interval everytime and don't have the Visual Feedback / Ping Feedback ... Ping is not always the same.

If you have clicked ur F Key for potting u have been doing it wrong the whole life... Down holding ur F Key is the fastest way to Pot without a Macro. So basically u hold down ur F1 Key for example if ur pots were on that key... not clicking it like a idiot.

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)

Old 05-17-2019, 11:08   #22
aff

Quote:
If i read comments like u write here i know why the majority sucks at pvp in this game lmfao. Frame Time ur Zaps / Chains is the maximum damage output for skills not a macro that spams right click. Macros Click at XXX ms in the same interval everytime and don't have the Visual Feedback / Ping Feedback ... Ping is not always the same.

If you have clicked ur F Key for potting u have been doing it wrong the whole life... Down holding ur F Key is the fastest way to Pot without a Macro. So basically u hold down ur F1 Key for example if ur pots were on that key... not clicking it like a idiot.
Without the assist of any software, holding 1 F key down to pot just isn't as fast as spamming 2 F Keys to pot.
Old 05-17-2019, 11:17   #23
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I have never used a program in my life for this game.

I have always used fingers.

People that auto pot and use macros and programs just need the cheats to survive.

We all die, we all get rev'd.

I have no problem dying in fights. When I do I know it was me that died due to my slow play or from a better player (not as common now with all this auto pot crap).

Anyway I wanted to get my 2 cents in. There are not a lot of us true players anymore.

If you do not believe me just watch all these top you tube vids from many of the players here that make them. Talk about auto pot heaven LOL.

I could rant on yet I am a 1.0 player that has never had to use stupid crap to win. When I lose I am ok with it. For the record I like fighting people that use all this crap since if I can win or when I win with a triple hit I know I played well lolz.............................................. ..............................

Anyway this King of Crap is a joke anyway. Also for the record both Josh's chr (if Jefe is still mainly Josh, etc.) and Vin's character are both great characters with great people steering them in general. This thread became a stupid debate.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 11:33   #24
Oddyzeus
Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I have never used a program in my life for this game.

I have always used fingers.

People that auto pot and use macros and programs just need the cheats to survive.

We all die, we all get rev'd.

I have no problem dying in fights. When I do I know it was me that died due to my slow play or from a better player (not as common now with all this auto pot crap).

Anyway I wanted to get my 2 cents in. There are not a lot of us true players anymore.

If you do not believe me just watch all these top you tube vids from many of the players here that make them. Talk about auto pot heaven LOL.

I could rant on yet I am a 1.0 player that has never had to use stupid crap to win. When I lose I am ok with it. For the record I like fighting people that use all this crap since if I can win or when I win with a triple hit I know I played well lolz.............................................. ..............................

Anyway this King of Crap is a joke anyway. Also for the record both Josh's chr (if Jefe is still mainly Josh, etc.) and Vin's character are both great characters with great people steering them in general. This thread became a stupid debate.
Do you know why everyone makes use of the Macro for Pots? Because TQ is fail at balanceing the game..... back than you could outpot AOE's ...

Elements - Dark

Old 05-17-2019, 11:50   #25
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Do you know why everyone makes use of the Macro for Pots? Because TQ is fail at balanceing the game..... back than you could outpot AOE's ...
LOL. The point is its still a cheat PERIOD. and with that said I WILL NEVER USE CHEATS TO PLAY A GAME. Also I do understand where you are coming from on the balance stuff yet that does not mean a player has to use auto potting. I used to use 2 f slots to pot ages ago now I just use one and yet aoe is always an issue and in a way I understand why players use the auto potting to free up clicking to heal yet that does not make it right.

All I was saying is this King of CO crap is garbage anyway. Most of the top players I have seen and watch vids on use these cheats anyway so right there you removed a big portion of the skill based play in the game if you understand what I mean.

Anyway I am done in the thread. I like everyone here anyway. I was just pointing out my opinion and it was just that "my opinion". Nobody has to care anyway about my opinion haha :P all.........
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 05-17-2019 at 13:22.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 12:32   #26
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post

Veni took only 3rd place on Flame's ElitePk lmao. So there are 3 that can kill him atm. Who knows how many are there lol.

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 13:01   #27
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Veni took only 3rd place on Flame's ElitePk lmao. So there are 3 that can kill him atm. Who knows how many are there lol.
I am not talking **** to the guy. I currently am at the top. I have been the strongest or 2nd strongest for the last 5-6 years or so but because TQ labeled Jefe at the top and me saying I am 100% sure I can beat him consistently he gets mad. Jefe is not Odin, Chloe, Bahubali

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 05-17-2019 at 15:17.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 16:00   #28
aff

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
LOL. The point is its still a cheat PERIOD. and with that said I WILL NEVER USE CHEATS TO PLAY A GAME. Also I do understand where you are coming from on the balance stuff yet that does not mean a player has to use auto potting. I used to use 2 f slots to pot ages ago now I just use one and yet aoe is always an issue and in a way I understand why players use the auto potting to free up clicking to heal yet that does not make it right.

All I was saying is this King of CO crap is garbage anyway. Most of the top players I have seen and watch vids on use these cheats anyway so right there you removed a big portion of the skill based play in the game if you understand what I mean.

Anyway I am done in the thread. I like everyone here anyway. I was just pointing out my opinion and it was just that "my opinion". Nobody has to care anyway about my opinion haha :P all.........
They will never admit it. They are always looking for an excuse to justify it.

Back then no matter how strong you were you would always be remembered by an elite pk u played or the way you play in general. Nowadays nobility and status is the first thing to come to mind when talking about who's the best.
Old 05-17-2019, 16:35   #29
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Firetao is just retarded in Cross Server (as they don't suffer that much from the Higher Ping like other chars do) ... thats a fact. Also Pirate is retarded in General! TQ should bring out a tournament where everyone has the same stats / Character Class and decide who is the king skillwise. Ppl are battle each other with their Money Pocket.
Yeah long ago, I suggested FB or SS and same type of skills from each chars except palm and pira xp(that **** easy to hit asf) on a international battle together with each class buff, debuff, poison, drains, stun, to see whose got the good APM(Actions per Minute) and aims. But then again a gm replied to me that bulkers hate to lose and will just download aimbot or clickers....
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2019, 16:41   #30
kenflame

kenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond reputekenflame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
Out of random interest - how do you guys even make that amount of gold for donating?

That's mental.
They buy non bound cps from players paying through paypal or world remit/pay or e-interact, xoom or western union. Rate is half or lesser TQ is selling. so instead of getting 1 bulk (21000) from TQ they get 42,000 cps from players then converted to cps bound at 1:4 or 1:6 or even 1:7 depending on event and the higher the amount the higher the rate ladder. Thats why there some kings out there that buy vip 7 and yes they exist i sold one to a king in before.
kenflame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: