Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 06:33   #196
3s10
REccON

3s10 is on a distinguished road
Jaxx how do you know it's not ur foult Detos cat died??? Might aswell be as you post too much...
3s10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 06:36   #197
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Now we're getting at the NWO speech again -.-
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 07:02   #198
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Then why do so many animals die around here? Animals that are not mine.
I know what mistake i've done. I never should have left my cat to fight/screw with other cats and get AIDS. The only ones not having problems with their pets are those that live in taller buildings where they can't run away (although they do sometimes jump and die).

I can't admit something i did not directly do. If you had a friend that got AIDS later on, would you be considered the killer of your friend for not knowing what he was doing?

Why the FFF are you now talking about other cats die around the place??

LOOK read my other post, Im saying its not only the evnironment your cat lives in but also how YOU look after it.

FFS You say how my post are all stupid and lack grammar blah blah blah but just 10x as worseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and that friend analogy you said doesnntttt workkkkkk

aaaa running out of muth****ing battteryyyyyyyyyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3s10 View Post
Jaxx how do you know it's not ur foult Detos cat died??? Might aswell be as you post too much...

Sorry who are you?

Quote:
Now we're getting at the NWO speech again -.-
NWO.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 07:25   #199
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Why the FFF are you now talking about other cats die around the place??

LOOK read my other post, Im saying its not only the evnironment your cat lives in but also how YOU look after it.

FFS You say how my post are all stupid and lack grammar blah blah blah but just 10x as worseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and that friend analogy you said doesnntttt workkkkkk

aaaa running out of muth****ing battteryyyyyyyyyyy

Sorry who are you?

NWO.
I thought i already admitted that part of it was my fault for not hearing about FIV. Maybe i should have read some stuff from the internet, idk, never got that idea. I also never had the idea to keep my cat inside the house, because nobody here does that anyway.

The analogy doesn't work because you probably never considered your cats as friends anyway.

I never said your posts are stupid, just that i don't completely understand them, paying with the same coin for you saying you don't get my posts.

What you wrote:
"Pet dies because X is the owner."
What you said now more specifically, after being requested:
"Pet dies because X did not take care of pet well enough."
See or don't see what i'm getting at?

And 3s10 is my friend.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 07-24-2010 at 07:29.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:29   #200
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
Quick sidenote: Who cares DETO's cats die?

Gogo DETO, I love your catkilling techniques! <3
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 07:30   #201
tao_job

tao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to tao_job
FIGHT hya allz
tao_job is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 07:30   #202
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I thought i already admitted that part of it was my fault for not hearing about FIV. Maybe i should have read some stuff from the internet, idk, never got that idea.

The analogy doesn't work because you probably never considered your cats as friends anyway.

I never said your posts are stupid, just that i don't completely understand them, paying with the same coin for you saying you don't get my posts.

What you wrote:
"Pet dies because X is the owner."
What you said now more specifically, after being requested:
"Pet dies because X did not take care of pet well enough."
See or don't see what i'm getting at?

And 3s10 is my friend.
Of course my cat is not my friend.

Cats maybe your friends because you lack human friends, which is not a problem but rather sorry sight.

The analogy doesn't work, fullstop.

And I knew 3s10 was going to be some roMANia chump, maybe I should of seen it was obviously one of your friends.

So how did you dispose of your cat in the end?

Did you bury it? I presume you dont have a garden and burying it else where would be a problem as other people might dig it up for food, or urban foxes which get at it.

??

We buried my cat when it died, in our big garden.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:32   #203
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
Quick sidenote: Who cares DETO's cats die?

Gogo DETO, I love your catkilling techniques! <3
Jaxx seems to care, idk, i never made a thread about it, yet Jaxx makes tons of posts about it. I just put it as a memorial in my sig.
But only seems. He just wants to put salt on the wound actually.
I didn't kill it, AIDS did.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-24-2010, 07:32   #204
tao_job

tao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond reputetao_job has a reputation beyond repute
Ephinephrine were u playing on wild swan/frog prince? o.O
Old 07-24-2010, 07:36   #205
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
Of course my cat is not my friend.

Cats maybe your friends because you lack human friends, which is not a problem but rather sorry sight.

The analogy doesn't work, fullstop.

And I knew 3s10 was going to be some roMANia chump, maybe I should of seen it was obviously one of your friends.

So how did you dispose of your cat in the end?

Did you bury it? I presume you dont have a garden and burying it else where would be a problem as other people might dig it up for food, or urban foxes which get at it.

??

We buried my cat when it died, in our big garden.
My friends are no longer in this town, two of them are no longer in this country. But it's not that kind of friend that i meant.
So, you consider your cats as slaves i presume. Or as simple furniture.
3s10 is from Slovenia.
I buried my cat behind our neighbor's castle. He also loved that cat.
People here don't eat cats, if they are poor enough, they eat from trash cans.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-24-2010, 07:38   #206
tao_job

who ate his cat?...sorry for interpution
Old 07-24-2010, 07:40   #207
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao_job View Post
who ate his cat?...sorry for interpution
Nobody ate a cat here.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-24-2010, 07:41   #208
tao_job

woups sorry mis-understood:|
Old 07-24-2010, 07:42   #209
tao_job

now a litle question can tao spam with yall?
Old 07-24-2010, 07:43   #210
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao_job View Post
now a litle question can tao spam with yall?
Sure, go wild bro.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: