Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 12:57   #226
Andris
Poke-mod!

Andris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond reputeAndris has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
i used to play on turq and saggi
I remember you. I was on an alt when your seller got killed in bi and lost about a mil in gold and i got it for ya.
~~~>Trojan Cruel Shade Suggestion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I'M NOT A POKEMON!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NoLimits*~ View Post
Forums can be more fun then the game .. atleast more happens here and people dont think they can say more because they have a higher BP. o.o
Andris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2010, 03:40   #227
waldo04
pro

waldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond reputewaldo04 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to waldo04
little mark hmm....

Don't get TQ'd? Oh wait lol that can't be stopped, my bad.
waldo 110-110 water-fire (part of the TQ'd team)
Volcano
Kathmia 130-130-117 pure nin - banned (TQ'd)
Xytep 130-130-109 nin-nin-tro
Bushi 130-130 war-war-wat
Ogari 131 non rb monk
waldo04 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2010, 13:57   #228
Old_one

Old_one is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anexea View Post
I guess so.

The first one was taken by a friend of mine, who killed the person who killed me in Dis. Liquid was me.

Second one is me on my old fire, fighting with my friends in jail, back when that was fun.

Good times xD
And I was on Noughty Trojan Guess who?
Old_one is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-05-2010, 14:14   #229
xanth
CO veteran

xanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond reputexanth has a reputation beyond repute
To all you guys and gals from Mausoleum before the great Egyptian influx, while it was mainly Br botters (not all of them just most) and even anybody from Honour who remembers the long lost account Xanthum.

Heres to all the good times we had. . . . . . I guess its in a vain hope of recapturing those times that I still log on every year or so only to find I get spammed in a language I have no wish to learn by somebody with gear that took me years to build up even with the odd DB code

Thanks guys
Obrigado rapazes
Merci les gars
Bedankt jongens
was awesome while it lasted :>
Super +5 SPG bag
Super +5 SPG Bracy
Super +5 SPG SPG robe -3
Super +4 RPG boots
Super +6 HP BS SPG/SPG
and yeah its a HP BS
Super +5 Fan RTG
Super +5 Tower RGG RGG
Elite +3 Crop
Some kinda Horse +4

Currently on lots of other accounts kiling botters
xanth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 17:05   #230
Kagome05

Kagome05 is on a distinguished road
Red face I've been on & off for the past 5 years but ehh...

KagomeHigurashi from Dragon.

CO 1.0 was amazing, 2.0 is ehh, "Classic" is ****.
Have a nice day.

CO 1.0 - Dragon
KagomeHigurashi|Trojan>Water|127-126

CO 2.0 - Dragon
~Starmie|Pure Water|137
Coyori|Fire|139

On/Off since 2004.
Kagome05 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-08-2010, 20:58   #231
Guffaw
8========D

Guffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond reputeGuffaw has a reputation beyond repute
Signed. This was my very first MMORPG. I started playing on Lion server and ended up joining a guild called D4MN3D. H3LL1X was the guildmaster and it was some of the funnest times I've ever had in gaming, period. I later moved with a bunch of people(Luke, Boasha, etc) to the new server Glory and played a dominate water-warrior named GilbertArenas. Hobbies of mine included pvp'ing until I was well into black-named status, with full super gear(first +5 armor on the server). Eventually I quit before all the new features came out, BP, potency, etc. Wow, I had so many good times with this game. If anyone reads this and remembers me PM me sometime!
Guffaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2010, 20:01   #232
Shindoku
refined

Shindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Shindoku
Signed.

But I'm still not coming back.
Shindoku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2010, 02:09   #233
orkhunter121

orkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond reputeorkhunter121 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I havent played this game in soooo long, what's it like now days?

Sagittarius/Taurus

Ex Acc: .:SpeaR:.
Retired

New Acc : MoRpHiiNe
Lvl: 130-130-122-122
Class: Fire-Nin-War-Fire
Guild: LIGHT
(started 17/01/11, got 122 fire on 14/02/11)

MoRpHiiNe's Gear
Super +5 SPG Cap
Super +5 SPG Robe -1
Super +3 SPG Boots (Bound)
Super +4 SPG Manna Backsword

Elite +3 SPG Bag -1
Elite +3 SPG Bracelet

Goodluck Garment -1
+5 Steed
Super +4 RGG,RGG StarTower
Super +4 RTG,RTG Heaven fan

Australian
orkhunter121 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 12:34   #234
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Hi, my name is xCrossFirex and I'm a CO addict...I've been clean for almost a year now. <waits for clapping to stop> The world seems to be a brighter place now and I recommend everyone to start coming to meetings too, thank you. <waits for clapping to stop, than sits and waits for the next person to stand up>

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2010, 12:14   #235
kago
Lickers

kago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond reputekago has a reputation beyond repute
Signed.
GaoAngie. xP

Old days were awesome! I was in disappointed about what TQ have done to CO and I probably won't go back to CO.
Old 07-22-2010, 13:17   #236
BigBadLoneWolf2
Bot Killer

BigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond reputeBigBadLoneWolf2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kago View Post
Signed.
GaoAngie. xP

Old days were awesome! I was in disappointed about what TQ have done to CO and I probably won't go back to CO.
recently quit after nearly 6 years fo playing co
with hindsight i should of stopped playing when it became co2.0
awsome game ruined by corperate greed and vanty of players who made this a bulkers only game
in the old days you could hunt for items now you just buy cps
BigBadLoneWolf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 14:36   #237
Phoenyx
Godlike

Phoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond reputePhoenyx has a reputation beyond repute
My character name is Talbott. I'm on the Dragon server. Played from 2004-2007. Just returned after about 3 years. Wow this game has changed a lot. It's almost like a new game. Things we only dreamed about like a ninja class, pure skills, and horses. They finally did something about it I see.

And all kinds of new gear. When I last played there were a lot less things we could equip. We had the basics: headgear (but there wasn't any for archers, they just usually wore ear rings), armor, boots, weapons, a ring (or bracelets), necklace (or tao bag), a garment, and one talisman (magical bottle or miraculous gourd were the only two options).

And CPs had just been introduced. I remember everyone saying that it would ruin the game. Has it, I don't know. But I also remember my server (Dragon) being so packed. It usually took up to 30 minutes to log in because it was so full. Haven't seemed to have that problem, yet. But there are also A LOT more servers now that there was back then.

Wow how this game has changed over the years. I remember when you could PK in TC, And there were also met and DB drops there too. And we didn't lose EXP when we got PKed. And the max level at that time was 132 or 133. When I started it was 130.

And WTF happened to the cave in PC? There's these thief or robber creatures there. I remember when it used to be giant bird type things.

Well, i have to say it's kinda overwhelming lol. But I'm gonna try to get the hang of it again. Hope to see you all (well at least some of you lol) out there.
Class - Monk/Warrior/Fire
Guild - Illuminati (Manager)
Potency - 317 (lol remember before it was BP?)
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
--------------------------------------------------
Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2010, 17:13   #238
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenyx View Post
My character name is Talbott. I'm on the Dragon server. Played from 2004-2007. Just returned after about 3 years. Wow this game has changed a lot. It's almost like a new game. Things we only dreamed about like a ninja class, pure skills, and horses. They finally did something about it I see.

And all kinds of new gear. When I last played there were a lot less things we could equip. We had the basics: headgear (but there wasn't any for archers, they just usually wore ear rings), armor, boots, weapons, a ring (or bracelets), necklace (or tao bag), a garment, and one talisman (magical bottle or miraculous gourd were the only two options).

And CPs had just been introduced. I remember everyone saying that it would ruin the game. Has it, I don't know. But I also remember my server (Dragon) being so packed. It usually took up to 30 minutes to log in because it was so full. Haven't seemed to have that problem, yet. But there are also A LOT more servers now that there was back then.

Wow how this game has changed over the years. I remember when you could PK in TC, And there were also met and DB drops there too. And we didn't lose EXP when we got PKed. And the max level at that time was 132 or 133. When I started it was 130.

And WTF happened to the cave in PC? There's these thief or robber creatures there. I remember when it used to be giant bird type things.

Well, i have to say it's kinda overwhelming lol. But I'm gonna try to get the hang of it again. Hope to see you all (well at least some of you lol) out there.
When you left it was the peak of Conquer in terms of servers ( and game too many would say).. Since then they added some, merged 19. More than 75 then, 65 now.

It is a shopping cart game now... you buy your standing. Actual "credit" for gameplay really is not there. Not much you can do in game to be better.

Could be fun tho.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2010, 12:18   #239
afterdeath8806
(O_o)

afterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond reputeafterdeath8806 has a reputation beyond repute
*VAMP*
I'm in the dragon sever and have been playing since 2005. Yes this game has changed so much...some good some bad...but it's still fun and addicting

Retired and use to own accs:
AFTERDEATH Trojan~Trojan
**LADY_DEATH** Fire Tao (retired)
~Blood*Rain~ Warrior (retired)
*Connie*Star* Water Tao
life_aferdeath Fire Tao
afterdeath8806 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2010, 09:32   #240
Spot

Spot is an unknown quantity at this point
Signed, but will not return.

Alicia - My cutey of a Trojan-Trojan-Trojan. - Inactive