Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.89 average. Display Modes
Old 04-25-2010, 12:34   #91
ZealŪ
Irritated

ZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond reputeZealŪ has a reputation beyond repute
Game sucks now. Really does/
Old 04-27-2010, 07:18   #92
fuzenkaze

fuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond reputefuzenkaze has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I think it would be best to simply delete this thread as i don***8217;t remember seeing any positive reply. Or is this another non official complaint/rant thread
soak-up-the-venom thread. New players won't read it anyways so who cares.

I quit 2'ish years ago, cleaned the client off my computer 6 months ago... and forgot to take the forum link off my homepage: accidentally clicked on it a couple weeks ago. Dammit.

On the bright side I never *directly* contributed to fchen(or whoever the current goat is)'s yacht, though every decent player on the servers is good advertising as well as being "advanced monsters/npc's" for bulkers.

I still have about 25-30 scrolls of equipment on my characters/warehouse... might log in just to clean up or something... maybe play PK'er Pinata.

Classic looks tempting. So do TQ-Points cards.

whatever.
fuzenkaze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-10-2010, 06:27   #93
robillard
back again

robillard is an unknown quantity at this point
quit playing when i went to the army... havent played for what? 2 years?

just came back to check out the game...
wtf is up with ninja's poison fog? -.-
and wtf is up with the gear scores?
it used to be ever people who didnt buy dbs were able to kill people that buy dbs...
full soc melee water with spear and +6,+7 could kill full 2 soc troj no problem... or warrior or fire... but now it seems its almost impossible with the whatever? gear score? so basicly whoever spends a few hundred bucks on this game.... forget it

anyway i was thinking to go to the new server and just play to have somefun..
anyone else coming along?
history-
Triumph-Honor-Jupiter-Mausoleum
robillard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-02-2010, 10:10   #94
Br0kenLullaby!
teh bored

Br0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond reputeBr0kenLullaby! has a reputation beyond repute
game is getting screwed over more n more, i quit playing when i joined the army aswell, i tried out some private severs but still sucks >.<

Now that i thought about coming back, i dont remember any of my info </3

Broken~Lullaby...random Trojan
ZOMB13...WATER MELEE PURE PWNAGE!
IF I GET MY SEXY OLD ZOMB13 I'LL BULK YA'LL TO DOOM CUZ I COULD!

But i forgot his details
Br0kenLullaby! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2010, 07:09   #95
Z-Blade
Legend

Z-Blade is on a distinguished road
Angry

I played Conquer for 4 years, loved the 1st version, when the 2nd came out I wasn't a big fan, but I kept playing, but then my friends quit because 'it wasn't the same anymore' I quit too, now I came back and was shocked to find what they had done to it, TQ really screwed this up.I want a REAL Conquer 1.0 server not one with Ninja, 2nd reborn and that **** I want the good old days back!

(\__/) This is bunny. He is on a mission to rule the
(='.'=) the world. Help him on his quest for world
(")_(") domination by putting him in your signature.
Z-Blade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 07:14   #96
Diyow

Diyow is on a distinguished road
lame

I played Co 4 years ago and restarted some months ago and some things were still funny like saddle hunting and trying to find out how to get special kinds of species... but then co added legendary steeds on paypal so people could buy them wich really sucked @_@

a CO 1.0 server would be fun... but TQ only thinks about money.
Diyow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 16:13   #97
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Another epic and desperate fail... It's always enjoyable to see them fail time after time and still not getting the hints
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2010, 22:04   #98
Go1die

Go1die is an unknown quantity at this point
After reading this thread... I finally understand that this game is the epitome of ****. I came back about a week ago because I was bored after about a 2 year break and find this game with so much overwhelming and stupid new **** it wasn't even funny... and no one even spoke casually it was all about sitting down with obnoxious glittery graphics and advertising what was for sale... and I stupidly thought that I was just missing something but after coming onto this forum I completely understand. These stupid chlnks have totally changed this game into what they think (with their greedy money-wanting slanty-eyed chlnky money-making schemes) think is, with a total sense of english words that they don't understand, "epic!" and "Awesome Classes for Choice!" (What the HELL is that?) and "Pure of heart" (what Asian MMO DOESN'T use that phrase?) and totally "the next big thing!" But what this game has really turned into is just another stupid asian MMO (I shouldn't even call it an MMO, considering no one plays except botters) with the usual engrish, repetitive gameplay, and the money you must fork over in order to "enjoy" the game like you should be able to for free. I played this game 5 years ago and loved it, and now TQ is rearing their ugly head (that I fortunately haven't been fully exposed to and never will be now that I know to quit) and saying, "GIVE MONEY NOW! EPIC! SUMMON VETERAN! PUT MONEY IN HAND! DO YOU LIKE CRYTAL GEL?" this game is such total fail now I laugh at how it is still alive. I can guarantee this game's downfall is looming over TQ's slanty eyes, obviously they aren't "Pure of heart" enough to run a decent game. These stupid chlnkss need to learn to just do their own **** in their own language and in their own country, because obviously they think we're stupider than they are when they can't even speak decent english and try to charge us for **** like dragonballs and CPs that don't even have a good chance of giving us benefits in the game, and then they say with their crooked teeth and slits for eyes and cheeky voices, "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! (BUY MORE CP AND GOOD FORTUNE AWAIT! GOOD FORTUNE FOR YOU WHEN YOU BUY! PURCHASE DB FOR EPIC!)" I'm so sad I ever put up with their stupid chinese **** in the first place and now I know never to do it again and I advise everyone else on this forum who have quit/retired their characters to NEVER log in again to the game or even this forum and then somehow block it on your computer in case you are tempted by the chinese black magic that is... TQ.

OK, I'm done.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:26   #99
yogosun

yogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond reputeyogosun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go1die View Post
After reading this thread... I finally understand that this game is the epitome of ****. I came back about a week ago because I was bored after about a 2 year break and find this game with so much overwhelming and stupid new **** it wasn't even funny... and no one even spoke casually it was all about sitting down with obnoxious glittery graphics and advertising what was for sale... and I stupidly thought that I was just missing something but after coming onto this forum I completely understand. These stupid chlnks have totally changed this game into what they think (with their greedy money-wanting slanty-eyed chlnky money-making schemes) think is, with a total sense of english words that they don't understand, "epic!" and "Awesome Classes for Choice!" (What the HELL is that?) and "Pure of heart" (what Asian MMO DOESN'T use that phrase?) and totally "the next big thing!" But what this game has really turned into is just another stupid asian MMO (I shouldn't even call it an MMO, considering no one plays except botters) with the usual engrish, repetitive gameplay, and the money you must fork over in order to "enjoy" the game like you should be able to for free. I played this game 5 years ago and loved it, and now TQ is rearing their ugly head (that I fortunately haven't been fully exposed to and never will be now that I know to quit) and saying, "GIVE MONEY NOW! EPIC! SUMMON VETERAN! PUT MONEY IN HAND! DO YOU LIKE CRYTAL GEL?" this game is such total fail now I laugh at how it is still alive. I can guarantee this game's downfall is looming over TQ's slanty eyes, obviously they aren't "Pure of heart" enough to run a decent game. These stupid chlnkss need to learn to just do their own **** in their own language and in their own country, because obviously they think we're stupider than they are when they can't even speak decent english and try to charge us for **** like dragonballs and CPs that don't even have a good chance of giving us benefits in the game, and then they say with their crooked teeth and slits for eyes and cheeky voices, "BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME! (BUY MORE CP AND GOOD FORTUNE AWAIT! GOOD FORTUNE FOR YOU WHEN YOU BUY! PURCHASE DB FOR EPIC!)" I'm so sad I ever put up with their stupid chinese **** in the first place and now I know never to do it again and I advise everyone else on this forum who have quit/retired their characters to NEVER log in again to the game or even this forum and then somehow block it on your computer in case you are tempted by the chinese black magic that is... TQ.

OK, I'm done.
Hear ye hear ye
yogosun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2010, 15:58   #100
Yavana
Fire Tao

Yavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond reputeYavana has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't played Conquer since January last year or so. I don't even know why I'm here, I suddently remembered I once used to play this game and googled Conquer Online Forum. I was surprised to see that I still remembered my ID and Password. So I saw this topic and decided to read the first post. And now all I have to say is that me, my sister and my 2 good friends have no intention of ever playing this game again.

FireTao->FireTao: 132-132 <- Yavana
Trojan->Trojan->Trojan: 130->131->122 <- Yavanna
Archer->Archer->Archer->Water->Water->Water: 131-133-133-134-134-134 <- Farah
Warrior->Warrior: 130-130 <- Kaileena

QUIT - January 2009, RETURNED - January 2012.
Yavana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2010, 14:13   #101
Belinda_2
Old School

Belinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond reputeBelinda_2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go1die View Post

OK, I'm done.
Thats the most truthful thing i have ever herd about TQ, sums it up perfectly!
Joined in 2004 and quit once lotto was introduced.
Old 06-27-2010, 16:39   #102
TimeWatch

TimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond reputeTimeWatch has a reputation beyond repute
Cool I've only been playing for 27 days :)

wow i deletd my long replied and make it into a differnt thread but just try differnt games

Last edited by TimeWatch; 06-27-2010 at 16:43.
TimeWatch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-27-2010, 18:20   #103
Sipher

Sipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond reputeSipher has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think anyone even plays from when I use to haha.
Sipher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-28-2010, 17:44   #104
gryphon89
I'd tap it

gryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond reputegryphon89 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher View Post
I don't think anyone even plays from when I use to haha.
Nope.
gryphon89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2010, 10:02   #105
Grafhbot

Grafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond reputeGrafhbot has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer 1.0 was the best mmorpg out period, better than WoW or Diablo 2. Its pvp excitment was unmatched.

HOWEVER THIS GAME IS NOW TRASH. THE CLASSES ARE UNBALANCED, THE PVP SUCKS, THE AMOUNT OF MONEY TO OWN IN A TRASH PVP GAME IS INSANE, AND TQ HAS FAILED TO LISTEN TO ITS PLAYERS. THIS GAME IS FOR RICH DADDYS KIDS WHO FAILED IN LIFE AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO BUT PLAY A GAME WHERE NO SKILL IS NEEDED ANYMORE.
Grafhbot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: