Old 04-08-2010, 03:03   #16
Shindoku
refined

Shindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond reputeShindoku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Shindoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddakh View Post
Ah memories...jigga was the easiest tao ive ever killed.
Lol.
Shindoku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2010, 21:07   #17
Jigga_Man
Euro's g@y

Jigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to beholdJigga_Man is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jigga_Man Send a message via MSN to Jigga_Man
Quote:
Ah memories...jigga was the easiest tao ive ever killed.
Says the shared character who didn't earn any of their equips and only some of their XP

I think I've heard of DotA, is it worth playing ?

Got a clan ready to go on Star Wars the republic, but its a p2p and you can't abuse a for money item like DBs so....MKDs probably wont be interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernilla View Post
oh noes not the mkds *runs and hide*
A wise man once told me, don't argue with fools
Because people from a distance, can't tell who is who
- Jay-Z

My Guides:
How To Get Rich Like a Jigga
How To Sell Like a Jigga
How to Compose Like a Jigga
Jigga_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2010, 01:32   #18
NyaR
(Yakuza)

NyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond reputeNyaR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NyaR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigga_Man View Post
Says the shared character who didn't earn any of their equips and only some of their XP

Got a clan ready to go on Star Wars the republic, but its a p2p and you can't abuse a for money item like DBs so....MKDs probably wont be interested.
Jigga... play HoN, heroes of newerth.

This is the next step of dota... better in every way, and supported by the original dota developers. The company that made this game also made a great game called Savage2, I played that after Conker, had an awesome clan.

PS: I have some tales of Jigga_Man which he will not want me to tell (:
Old 04-15-2010, 08:24   #19
Jigga
Euro's g@y

Jigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond reputeJigga has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyaR View Post

This is the next step of dota... better in every way, and supported by the original dota developers. The company that made this game also made a great game called Savage2, I played that after Conker, had an awesome clan.

I bookmarked HoN i'll def check it out when I get home. lol @ those stories...I was young...and inexperienced >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernilla View Post
oh noes not the mkds *runs and hide*
A wise man once told me, don't argue with fools
Because people from a distance, can't tell who is who
- Jay-Z

My Guides:
How To Get Rich Like a Jigga
How To Sell Like a Jigga
How to Compose Like a Jigga
Jigga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-03-2010, 05:41   #20
RadzoR

RadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RadzoR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyaR View Post

HoN can't even compare to DotA you amateur -.-
It's like saying the newest CO 2.0 is better then classic 1.0 CO cuz it has more effects and makeup.

They HoN gameplay is still unbalanced and unserius.
Start playin some real, old school DotA.
Mby u'll even get good at it and start playin clan wars and sheet, or mby even get into Sk, fnatic, eHome, MYM and play for sum cash (:
I don't doubt ur gaming skill (;

P.S: If u're up to it, PM me, i'd be more than hapy to whoop ur ass in a DotA match
You, and Jigga, ofc (:

Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528
RadzoR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 11:50   #21
Reddakh
Evil

Reddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to beholdReddakh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigga_Man View Post

My ass is still clean from all the asslicking u did,just to make me stop hunting you. LOL

@ the general audience - back in the days when i played,Jigga was an arogant noob,hehe,made a mistake few times and i started owning him,on daily basis.I promised him i will hunt him on every ocasion,he had pretty hard time leveling,Eventualy he got there 130 Woohoooo,died as a kitten with his neck snapped.

Ah memories,i wish there were more noobs like you.makes games MORE fun.

Do you still suck or you took some necesary steps ?

I`m not a mystic , my views are realistic, simplistic.. < Maxi Jazz >
Reddakh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 14:49   #22
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
Quote:
died as a kitten with his neck snapped.
You kill kittens =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2010, 15:10   #23
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
You kill kittens =(
Doesn't the smell of mkds do that already?
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2010, 04:55   #24
RadzoR

RadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond reputeRadzoR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RadzoR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
Doesn't the smell of mkds do that already?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	darkster.JPG
Views:	70
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	133011  
RadzoR is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-05-2010, 05:51   #25
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadzoR View Post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Funny%20Motivational%20Posters%2038.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	133013  
Old 05-06-2010, 21:43   #26
Aklorian
Hostile

Aklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond repute
Ewwwww. It's Dorkster... again...

And Reddakh, Anka, Rad, Royal, Shin, and Axo.

Oh... and SHaNDaL (sp?)
Aklorian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2010, 15:47   #27
FayaDubInc.

FayaDubInc. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
My ass is still clean from all the asslicking u did,just to make me stop hunting you. LOL

@ the general audience - back in the days when i played,Jigga was an arogant noob,hehe,made a mistake few times and i started owning him,on daily basis.I promised him i will hunt him on every ocasion,he had pretty hard time leveling,Eventualy he got there 130 Woohoooo,died as a kitten with his neck snapped.

Ah memories,i wish there were more noobs like you.makes games MORE fun.

Do you still suck or you took some necesary steps ?
Haha i remember, when he was crying after Sympho kos him ! Good old funny time...
We never saw Jigga as a serious player.

Retired
FayaDubInc. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 10:12   #28
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklorian View Post
SHaNDaL
I still think they should of named a server after him...

Instead of mods =S silly mods who remembers them anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2010, 13:38   #29
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Quote:

Jealous of mods that were better then you at what they did to get a server?
Old 05-18-2010, 16:19   #30
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

true story

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: