Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2009, 15:29   #11
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -BladeDancer- View Post
Lol'd, aint u da guy that kept saying that he is a good fber and got OWNED by Limbo&Rapist HARDLY ! Plus u're getting botjailed soon, so prepare the 430 cps.

Uchiha_Madara>Champion+inocRetard .
Actually those were close/tense fights. I've beaten both of them, and they have beaten me too. I wouldn't call that "owned hardly". There's no shame in losing the occasional duel to the other top fb'ers. And like I said before, I don't need cps to get out of botjail as I can glitch out for free. Silly egyptard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Madara. View Post
Nobody knows the bolded part more than me, when I get high level all I do is fb in jail or pka or GA, it's hard for me to tear myself away and get 130. As I've said you'll probably win the duel but I just wanna see how good you are. I don't hate botters, some of my friends are using the exact same bot your using now, I just find it pathetic that some you botters think your cool because your botting. Like you constantly calling me a nerd/manga freak, if I was either of those I might actually be hurt
So in what post did it seem like I thought of myself as cool for using a bot that made you point it out that I use one?

Last edited by TheChampion; 11-30-2009 at 15:33.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: