Old 03-13-2019, 23:42   #1
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
New Expansion Feedback Collecting

Greetings, the new expansion has been released, new class Thunderstriker, Anima and Tailed Beast. Have you played? What do you think of them? Please let us see your ideas here. Your feedback will be much apperciated.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 01:53   #2
Luminazvi
Dark

Luminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond reputeLuminazvi has a reputation beyond repute
Anima is fine that you can always remove it and trade it. Finally something that actually isnt that much of a pain for all chars.

Tailed Beast is too hard to level. Should have easier ways of getting progress instead of just melting meteors.

New class is very strong.
Luminazvi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 03:49   #3
Jesserina
Kawaii

Jesserina is on a distinguished road
The overall reaction to the new things: what drugs is TQ on this time.
It***8217;s reaaonably enough to max bp again, but totally unrealistic that anyone is going to max anima anytime soon (if at all). Tailed beast is indeed hard to level, I hear rumors that you only roll 90 super met scrolls as well before you hit a cap.

Then there is the new class, I seriously don***8217;t know what you guys were thinking here. You basically put all the good things from different classes into 1, destroying the selling points of those classes. It has an azure like shield, it can fly and move while spamming a skill to stun everyone on screen so you can 1 hit melee while ppl can only hit you 1 damage, you can damage epic pirates while they are on immortal force...... and let***8217;s not forget more swipe skills. I think it even has the highest attack in the game now? That was supposed to be ninja if I recall correctly.

In any case, it***8217;s too much in a relatively short time. How are new players ever going to get started without selling a kidney?

Edit: also tempest from epic pit while showing wep acc is bugged now, water while showing wep acc is weird as well. And of course a lot of people are crying in my sever cause boss killer no longer works on nemesis.
EA>>>>>>TQ

Last edited by Jesserina; 03-14-2019 at 03:59. Reason: More info
Jesserina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 06:00   #4
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Greetings, the new expansion has been released, new class Thunderstriker, Anima and Tailed Beast. Have you played? What do you think of them? Please let us see your ideas here. Your feedback will be much apperciated.
You guys are wild

This Anime and Tailed Beast is way too expensive, im not dropping 60k USD for maxed out Anima...so sorry.

You guys made this so expensive top kings are just not going to do it until you guys make it cheaper. Good job at getting so greedy you turned off your bulkers haha

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 06:36   #5
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
You guys are wild

This Anime and Tailed Beast is way too expensive, im not dropping 60k USD for maxed out Anima...so sorry.

You guys made this so expensive top kings are just not going to do it until you guys make it cheaper. Good job at getting so greedy you turned off your bulkers haha
That and there is not a huge difference in the bonus attribute % from P-8 to P-12 or even P-13 if some of you go that high. With that said mechanics on defense may play a bigger role - I am not sure yet like boots dodge and having 4,6,8,10 etc. more dodge then an opponent or somewhat higher defense yet the cost of the system is stupid and I think you would need like P-16 on up or the last two where you gain like 5% for each lvl to even really notice a power over someone a little lower. Crazy costs. All this actually does IMO is make the top players, etc. fight it out in nobility more for those 3 extra BP on War servers lol.
Also do not forget about your alt gears - you have to put anima in that too to keep max BP and also get whatever bonus stats you want to get on them. It does not work like perfection lolz.

Life long system and the game will be dead before they give out more then a Car lol yet you could buy the car 4 or so times over before you turn in that P-18 or whatever it is. I am not even going to comment anymore on this crap.

Side note since I have not yet seen any in action: If the new class fly can do normal damage and only take 1 damage back from any form of attack that is as broken as it has ever been and that alone is an issue that needs corrected by TQ. I am not sure if the cool down is shortened by runes like other classes yet even so its just stupid.

**** Now I am going to Update that comment: I just saw a video with Bang and what a totally broken game with the fly mechanics and if that calm wind keeps proc'ing so easily enough said. I have no idea what the programmers of this game are even thinking anymore.
peoples EPK and team PK's will be pathetic at best and somewhat funny now rofl. Lets hope some of this gets fixed pretty quick.

I would ***** at Rxin yet he would just ban another of my forum accounts and make me start over - haha.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-14-2019 at 08:04.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 07:37   #6
AhmedinAlirazin

AhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond repute
You Guys Crezy I Seve 700k CBz For New Class And System Bat What I Se... 4m CBz Crezyyyy *** 4 *** Milion CBz... E Alredr Spend 40k $ I No Spend 60k Now For System ** These Shet
A StuPiD PeRsOn LaUgHS ThReE TiMeS At A JoKe; OnCe WhEn EvEryOnE ElSe Is LaUgHinG, A SeCoNd TiMe WhEn He ActUaLlY GeTs ThE JokE, AnD A ThiRD TiMe WhEn He ReAlIzEs HE WaS LaUgHiNg WiThOuT GEtTinG ThE JoKe At FiRsT.

TrAsT MiI Ai KnOw BeTtAR
AhmedinAlirazin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 09:54   #7
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for not making it easy to bulk up this time with people running around with endgame stuff that easily.

Keep it up.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:35   #8
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
You guys are wild

The difference between a p8 anima and a p18 anima is like 300 pattack you dont have to max ****. it's just there to slowly progress. Or if you want you can try your luck upgrade one to p14 and sell it back for 40k cps to tq themself rather than get that +30 pattack

As to Rxin. Anima is fine it's not too overpowered or game breaking. Tailed beast I'm not too su re of since it's kind of difficult to upgrade it at the time. The new class is way too overpowered. They can fly forever and just take one damage simply because they can proc Calm Wind perfection while in the air to reset their fly. Just adjust it so that the cooldown of fly doesn't begin the moment you activate it, but rather the cooldown begins the moment you land so that you have to actually play on the ground before you can be invincible for 40 seconds all over again. That would make the class more fair imo

Last edited by Viceroy; 03-14-2019 at 10:40.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 10:56   #9
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
The difference between a p8 anima and a p18 anima is like 300 pattack you dont have to max ****. it's just there to slowly progress. Or if you want you can try your luck upgrade one to p14 and sell it back for 40k cps to tq themself rather than get that +30 pattack

As to Rxin. Anima is fine it's not too overpowered or game breaking. Tailed beast I'm not too su re of since it's kind of difficult to upgrade it at the time. The new class is way too overpowered. They can fly forever and just take one damage simply because they can proc Calm Wind perfection while in the air to reset their fly. Just adjust it so that the cooldown of fly doesn't begin the moment you activate it, but rather the cooldown begins the moment you land so that you have to actually play on the ground before you can be invincible for 40 seconds all over again. That would make the class more fair imo
It is more then 300 by probably quite a bit. I am to lazy to try and figure it all out yet it can easily be done and I would guess 1000 - 2000 range yet I may be off since I never really looked to hard on that part of the percentages but more toward where and how they were being applied. P-18 has 45% bonus to both weapons and ring (The Purple bonus stat on rings and weapons that have attack, etc.). Thats like 14% at P-8 to 45% at P-18 just in the P-attack bonus since the weapons and the ring have the purple stat on them increased by that percentage etc. if I am correct on looking stats over when adding the amima, etc. However going like say P-13 and then someone buying several cars to go to P-18 for that percentage difference is laughable, etc.

A note also: Defense mechanics are also increased in all of this and I think that may also have a benefit of helping the tank ability of the character. Remember boots get the purple stat on them buffed with the bonus%. P-8 dodge is 2 less then P-11 I think I noted and remember base dodge on boots was 20 before this and we know what dodge can do in the mechanics. Since these numbers are low/small numbers the % are somewhat big. Note that TQ does not round up stats so if 14% = 2.8 at 14% to dodge they round down and only give you 2 instead of 3 dodge. P-8 = 22 Dodge up two from base 20 I think and P-11 - 24 dodge, up 4 from base 20 I think when I was trying to evaluate. You get the idea so someone beefing up this stuff also gets all the defense bonuses and dodge overall could be a big factor. Anyway - stupid system, stupid cost, life long never get anywhere toward the top reality.

Now to nerf or fix the fly crap and calm wind proc'ing crap with Thor class lol.

On a side note: Have they posted the skills kept on rebirth with this new class anywhere. I am curious to see what skill is kept with using other classes and putting Thor into the mix.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 03-14-2019 at 11:29.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 15:06   #10
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
You guys did a good job with balance on the 3.0 patch with the skill changes. The game was in a really good spot no one was broke classes were balanced. Then you put out Epic pirate and its broke af invulnerability except to melee which is basically impossible to hit unless they stand still because you can't hit them or zap them (except for fires with their new rune now), so that broke the balance. Runes balance wise isn't so bad except for the barrier rune, and now more kings will pick that up since you expanded the slots for rune so GG game balance as far as that goes. Now you added a broke af character even more so than pirates immortal force. Rebalance the game, remove barrier rune and turn everyones into a rune of their choice make an npc to swap barrier to anything else but make the rune stop working. Example (lvl 9 barrier could be swapped to lvl 9 no mercy or the revive rune whatever someone wants).

Basically you need to do at minimum these 3 things.

Immortal force, you can keep the no damage except for melee, but allow zap and other skills to at least hit so that way they can stun even if the damage is 0. Think of how reflect works when it activates it needs to be like that.

New class, just re balance it's broken you know it the whole player base knows it so just get to it.

Remove barrier. Especially as i mentioned with the expanded rune spots or you're making this game super p2w again where break characters are useless and those who invested in break are now SOL. Just add in a swap feature to change to whatever rune someone wants.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2019, 16:18   #11
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post

Man you are mistaken we are looking at a 1.1k increase to the weapons a lone.

MrMagic KingOfKings Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2019, 03:26   #12
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Well, tbh after that pirate bullcrap you couldn't ruin the game anymore more then you already done, oh wait you can, you just make another annoying class that can't be hit, awesome. Now every single event is ruined, you did it, you made every single event lame, congratulations.
And that beast, i like it , but theres not much you can do to upgrade it, except for melting mets, kinda lame.
As for the Anima, it doesn;t add that much imo. It's just a quick way for TQ to make money , because people wanna have max BP.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)**

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)

** = Fixed Jiang

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2019, 05:08   #13
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
*appreciated*

Thunderstriker class:
- Limit the ability to use all other skills except the obvious flying + thunder like attack when activating the "Heaven of Wrath" skill.

Tailed beast:
- Don't put those items to feed the tailed beast in the shoppingmall.
- Do make all those items huntable in specific area's + 100% drop rate from killing bosses.

Anima:
- Remove it.
- If not possible to remove, increase drop rates of anima's and items to create anima's in specific area's + 100% drop rate from killing bosses.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:16   #14
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
*appreciated*

Anima:
- Remove it.
- If not possible to remove, increase drop rates of anima's and items to create anima's in specific area's + 100% drop rate from killing bosses.
Actually, I'm getting more amused about Anima, apparently as a princess I now have the same BP as a prince with king mentor.
Whish is great for a minor side.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)**

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro**
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)

** = Fixed Jiang

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2019, 05:29   #15
Locky
Boogey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
Actually, I'm getting more amused about Anima, apparently as a princess I now have the same BP as a prince with king mentor.
Whish is great for a minor side.
Sounds like a bug, makes mentor system useless..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: