Gold =
Euxenite =

Thanks,
Howard
howardc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2003, 20:27   #2
Star7
Super Moderator

Star7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond repute
you can sell ores to shops for money.
Water Taoist will use Euxenite ore to set up a space mark.
Go to Phoenix castle and find an NPC, you can exchange a precious gem with 3 gold ores([at lease rate 3.)
Star7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2003, 20:46   #3
howardc

howardc is an unknown quantity at this point
hey star7...i havn't seen u around lately...i was playing with frank last night =) thanks for the info again
howardc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2003, 20:49   #4
Star7
Super Moderator

Star7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond reputeStar7 has a reputation beyond repute
I do not have time to play.
Star7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2005, 10:21   #5
BlackBolt
LegendZ

BlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to BlackBolt Send a message via Yahoo to BlackBolt
Quote:
Originally posted by Star7
you can sell ores to shops for money.
Go to Phoenix castle and find an NPC, you can exchange a precious gem with 3 gold ores([at lease rate 3.)
That was cool o.o
But I guess it presented many problems -.-

"Julie: Oh, no. I don't do oysters. If I'm going to swallow something that disgusting, there better be something in it for me."

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum
BlackBolt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2005, 11:40   #6
Tosh
Fiona :3

Tosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to beholdTosh is a splendid one to behold
You also use five eux for an Archer promotion, level 40 I believe. And you can use them for the EXP quest if you're level 15-30. The only pratical use for iron ores is to exchange 5,000 for a house permit, and the copper ores go to the house upgrade, I'm unsure how many it takes, though.
Needs new links.|Zeldy Online Offical Suggestions Forum
Male>???????????????????????????????>Female <- I don't update this here anymore I quit the forums.
Tosh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-24-2005, 11:43   #7
defiance
Banned

defiance is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to defiance Send a message via Yahoo to defiance
How do you set up spacemarks?
defiance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2006, 03:59   #8
BlackBolt
LegendZ

BlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to BlackBolt Send a message via Yahoo to BlackBolt
Quote:
Originally posted by Tosh
You also use five eux for an Archer promotion, level 40 I believe. And you can use them for the EXP quest if you're level 15-30. The only pratical use for iron ores is to exchange 5,000 for a house permit, and the copper ores go to the house upgrade, I'm unsure how many it takes, though.
It's 2500 for house.

Quote:
Originally posted by defiance
How do you set up spacemarks?
I think they changed that

Quote:
Originally posted by Star7
I so want that implemented
BlackBolt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-06-2006, 05:02   #9
Aleksi

Aleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond reputeAleksi has a reputation beyond repute
lol, where/why did you dig this one up?
Old 10-08-2006, 13:46   #10
geoakadrdestiny
Banned

geoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond reputegeoakadrdestiny has a reputation beyond repute
bump
geoakadrdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2006, 14:57   #11
Ichigo83
hehehe

Ichigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to beholdIchigo83 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ores...

Quote:
Originally posted by howardc
what does the ores do?

Iron =
Gold =
Euxenite =

Thanks,
Howard
Euxenite is also for Archer promotion you need five. Gold is to get out of jail and to sell.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:27   #12
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
wut
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 08:48   #13
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortysteve View Post
wut
Noob, what was the point of this
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 08:48   #14
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toraz View Post
Noob, what was the point of this
To be ice cool baybeh.
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-29-2009, 08:51   #15
Blue~
Keel

Blue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond repute
with 5 euxenite ores lvl 40 archers can get promoted,
you need a gold ore to learn how to summon a guard thingy after rb(different ones depends what class you are)
and an euxenite to learn how to summon a guard after rb,
you can make a house by collecting ores (euxenite,gold and iron ores)
you can also make a house upgrade with silver/copper ores (dont remember which ones) which you can get from the desert mine i believe
and you can sell the ores to an npc for gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo83 View Post
Gold is to get out of jail and to sell.
dont think this works anymore since you have to pay gold/cps to get out now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosh View Post
And you can use them for the EXP quest if you're level 15-30.
never heard of this before but maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star7 View Post
never heard of those things either, dont think setting up space marks work anymore cuz ive never seen anyone do that..

eww long post :x
130-130-130

-Chris-
Non RB Arch
-QUIT CO-
-Playing Aion on server Perento-

Last edited by Blue~; 01-29-2009 at 08:56.
Blue~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: