Old 02-21-2013, 21:35   #1
siddycoltsmomma

siddycoltsmomma is on a distinguished road
Angry Problems with Paypal

Every time I attempt to make a purchase via Paypal after I enter my password it pops up a page saying...
NetDragon Websoft (Hong Kong) Limited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Return to merchant and try a different payment method

Error Message

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Is anyone else having this problem or know of a way to fix it??? I am getting very frustrated because every Game Stop around is having trouble getting in TQ cards and now my freaking Paypal is not working! Please HELP!
siddycoltsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 03:00   #2
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't received any reports from others about this, today. Do you still have a problem purchasing? If so, have you purchased from that account before? Also, could you post a screenshot of the error screen (be sure to edit out any personal info before posting).
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 14:50   #3
siddycoltsmomma

siddycoltsmomma is on a distinguished road
Angry ...

I just tried again and Paypal is still giving me the same error. I have Windows 8 and am not quite sure how to post a screenshot of the page. I'm still learning how to navigate through all the apps lol. But what I copy and pasted in my original post was exactly what the page said word for word.
siddycoltsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2013, 23:41   #4
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, it seems that your payment method was not accepted for the purchase. You need to choose a different payment method. If you're using a credit/debit card, you may want to contact Paypal and have them help you confirm that it can be used with their service.
s
m

Old 04-08-2013, 20:14   #5
wee12123

wee12123 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Im having the same problem...

I have some screen shots if they help any. the first is before i log in and it doesnt show anything in the purchase details. the second is the error that comes when i try to log in then.
Attached Thumbnails
no purchase.png   no merchant.png  
wee12123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2013, 02:07   #6
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Alright, I've been asked by Purchase to submit your purchase email for them to give Paypal to be checked out. Any user who has reported this problem will be submitted. If you could PM me the purchase email you used, or if you prefer, you can send it to "co@netdragon.com" with "For Hemp" in the subject line. Let me know if you do that, so I can have the emails found.

Thanks!
s
m

Old 04-12-2013, 14:30   #7
wee12123

wee12123 is on a distinguished road
Talking It's Working

Before i PMed you i figured it wouldnt hurt to try one more time and it suddenly worked. thanks for the help anyway
wee12123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-14-2013, 06:30   #8
IRhea

IRhea is on a distinguished road
Issues with PayPall

I've experienced the same exact problem like in this thread.

I also read somewhere on TQ website, forgot where (maybe support??) that in case of that problem described there I should consult my bank.
I suggest you reformulate that because it does not look like I am the one having issues with PayPall. Case in point more people are having this problem and I have just sent 5 bucks to POE using the same paypall account. That worked.

I will call paypall to see what exactly is the problem but I doubt it will fix anything.

On a side note is there some other way I can buy using a credit card? Doesn't TQ have direct credit card pay?

Last edited by thehempknight; 04-15-2013 at 01:25.
IRhea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2013, 01:27   #9
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Please follow the instructions that were given, above.
Also, there are no other direct credit card payment options available online, no.
s
m

Old 01-16-2015, 13:24   #10
Tekana

Tekana is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wee12123 View Post
I have some screen shots if they help any. the first is before i log in and it doesnt show anything in the purchase details. the second is the error that comes when i try to log in then.
@BUMP

I have the same problem what can i do ?
Tekana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2015, 22:17   #11
ConquerSecret
Secret_Co

ConquerSecret is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ConquerSecret
yeah iam also try but give me errors
ConquerSecret is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: