Old 12-21-2009, 05:24   #1
Neverever

Neverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond repute
Merge

Well i have no idea who the hell ya mofos sucked licked begd cryed to get a merge with fire.

The only server in elements groupt that did NOT want a merge beacuse since server started we had a ballanced GW and alot of fun.

And seeing all the other servers in Elements groupd where crying for a merge like Dark/Light or whateve.

Anyway what is done is done, i just hope that there are still non idiotic retard members left on this server , to those i would say welcome and have fun.

To the +12 guy who killd water, just a message from us from fire, if ya think you can allie with the guild on fire and try to kill that server too ya wrong since we probably gona allie all the top guild to fight ya and hope to maintain some sorta balance.

Best of luck and cya on Fire in a few days

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate
Neverever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 09:07   #2
kyeee62
HaxBanMan

kyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond reputekyeee62 has a reputation beyond repute
we will see, thats what all new starters here say, oooh imma fight amat in the end they all just bum him and join its pathetic. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelluM View Post
Yoneh has been aimbotting like a crazy mofo..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp-Tec View Post
Yoni aimming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temp-Tec View Post
People do have skill, but no ones THAT good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalBoss View Post
Yeah, i've played 5 years, and you're using an aimbot.
Quote:
You're so pro, even when im out of range you make a perfect FB in my direction.
Quote:
Oh, because your aimbot is on the vids too.
kyeee62 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 15:01   #3
Ash69
Pr0

Ash69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond repute
bolton army get teamin up wi fire slap some brz

Ashhhh! Pure nin 130-130-137
First rare steed on Storm (Blazehoof)
Fixed nix

RamsesThe2nd! Ninga-Warar-Torgan 131-131-131 ~Queen

How I met Beni!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeniRako View Post
it started one day when i saw ash in market buying sockets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coot
and you became king. you good man.
Ash69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 16:17   #4
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverever View Post
To the +12 guy who killd water, just a message from us from fire, if ya think you can allie with the guild on fire and try to kill that server too ya wrong since we probably gona allie all the top guild to fight ya and hope to maintain some sorta balance.
Oh really? Neukku/Kyo just told me you're all joining "the +12 guy who killed water". Expected though, bunch of pathetic pussies lolol.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 16:26   #5
Neverever

Neverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond reputeNeverever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
Oh really? Neukku/Kyo just told me you're all joining "the +12 guy who killed water". Expected though, bunch of pathetic pussies lolol.
For one Kyo was not the top char on fire. We had a talk today with enemy allied guilds, atleast on Fire we people always liked a balanced GW so most of the time we had it, **** i even have 40 pct of my friend list on enemy side atm just to keep a balanace, no hard feelings.

Although Kyo was the best ss/fber on fire after Haze Janix Dante quit/left.

I just sad if that +12 char thinks he gona allie half the server as i read from the other threads on water on fire is wrong, although we where on enemy sides most of us where friend and we have np wighting agains a bigger threat, better geard enemy.

I just do not get it why fire was merged with water when light and dark where crying for a merge and fire was not. In all the threads made on fire from other servers people all sad a no since we already had a nice and fun gw.

So amat can come and can try and he might gona beat us since his chars are better geard abit then ours on fire but damn it if he can do it without a fight and i am pretty shure the guilds on fire would rather allie against that guy from water then unbalance the gw, not saying we will pwn beacuse i saw alot of good chars on water, but we gona try and beat those +12 bulked chars and we hope that gw will be atleast so fun that was before the merge.

Akea~
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan-135

Love2Hate
Neverever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 18:13   #6
Joshh
Banned

Joshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant future
Good luck, last tme we were winning gw he bought about 15 bulks and +12d a water in a matter of minutes.
Joshh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 18:16   #7
Ash69
Pr0

Ash69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh69 has a reputation beyond repute
i think amat will get slapped n quit. if champ n apache n kyle n every 1 join Fire they got no chance... pegz n amat lol wtf theyre wank no offence pegz nop

Fixed nix

How I met Beni!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 18:18   #8
Joshh
Banned

Joshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant futureJoshh has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash69 View Post
i think amat will get slapped n quit. if champ n apache n kyle n every 1 join Fire they got no chance... pegz n amat lol wtf theyre wank no offence pegz nop
Pegz is better than Amat lol, before he got an auto nado, Amat couldn't jump and zap hahaha.
Old 12-21-2009, 18:19   #9
~Roxas~

~Roxas~ is on a distinguished road
Amat gonna get slapped. Stop worrying about it. Last gw he got slapped around too.

Fav menz:
8===========D~ Ben <3, Ash, Josh ~()=======8
Belgium Basher Champ/Chris, Sweden Swizzler Apache/Adam,
Bilf Onibro/Des, Big Bolton Bishop Wooo/Kyle.

x6tence
~Roxas~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 18:20   #10
Ash69
Pr0

remember when pegz admitted to aimbottin in gw coz apparently amat n everyone forced him too lmfao

edit:

sup 13 inch

Fixed nix

How I met Beni!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 18:21   #11
Joshh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash69 View Post
remember when pegz admitted to aimbottin in gw coz apparently amat n everyone forced him too lmfao

edit:

sup 13 inch
Haha yh, It was Magina that forced him. XD
Old 12-21-2009, 18:22   #12
~Roxas~

Yeah I remember that haha.

oh yes hi 15 in

Fav menz:

x6tence
Old 12-21-2009, 18:25   #13
Ash69
Pr0

u n beni gonna be meatin lots of new boys when u merge ;O

Fixed nix

How I met Beni!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2009, 18:32   #14
~Roxas~

oh yes i can't wait, we turn fire *** hahaha

Fav menz:

x6tence
Old 12-21-2009, 18:38   #15
BeniRako

BeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond reputeBeniRako has a reputation beyond repute
wow ur huge
(_)_)===D Ash ,Josh and Jordon C|===(_(_)
<3 Milli <3
Mugen , OniBro , PhenoM , Pretz , Kyle , Kirbz , Emily , Tiff , Teclis , Mari , Angelique , WhiteAngel ,Tommy , Woody , Pat , iNDiGo(Ash[ton]) , Dot , Champion ,~SeckisiMilf~ , Cami , Apache , BradZ .

x6tence
BeniRako is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: