Old 11-09-2015, 13:06   #1
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
MountArmorFragment

After killing the new realm beast there's a chance for players to get a MountArmorFragment or a garment fragment. However, I got two kinds of MountArmorFragments, one which is bound and the other unbound.

Combining 15 bound garment fragments gives me a bound garment, and combining 15 UNBOUND garment fragments also gives me a bound garment.

Since both unbound and bound fragments end up giving a bound mount armor/garment shouldn't this be a bug? And would I be able to use my unbound mount armor fragments to combine with my bound mount armor fragments?
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2015, 19:06   #2
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
After killing the new realm beast there's a chance for players to get a MountArmorFragment or a garment fragment. However, I got two kinds of MountArmorFragments, one which is bound and the other unbound.

Combining 15 bound garment fragments gives me a bound garment, and combining 15 UNBOUND garment fragments also gives me a bound garment.

Since both unbound and bound fragments end up giving a bound mount armor/garment shouldn't this be a bug? And would I be able to use my unbound mount armor fragments to combine with my bound mount armor fragments?
Hello, as we check, there is only one kind of GarmentFragment, and 15 of them make a bound garment. That's the setting. Do you have the screenshot of two different GarmentFragments? Bound and unbound.
And for MountArmorFragment, you need 30 of them to make a bound MountArmor.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2015, 19:54   #3
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Hello, as we check, there is only one kind of GarmentFragment, and 15 of them make a bound garment. That's the setting. Do you have the screenshot of two different GarmentFragments? Bound and unbound.
Yeah here is the bound fragment and the unbound fragment. Both end up making a bound mount armor/garment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bound_Fragment.png
Views:	183
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	150739   Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbound_fragment.png
Views:	155
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	150740  
Old 11-09-2015, 19:54   #4
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You receive two different type of fragments that do not stack from champions arena that you receive from the doom of beast quest in realm.

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-09-2015, 22:30   #5
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the informations, I asked about it, it is the setting that they all make bound garments or mount armor. Items from DreamEquipmentFragment are bound because of a glitch, they have to be bound so that they will work correctly, it doesn't mean that there are unbound garment or mount armor can be made from them.
Old 11-09-2015, 22:41   #6
Viceroy

Quote:
Thank you for the informations, I asked about it, it is the setting that they all make bound garments or mount armor. Items from DreamEquipmentFragment are bound because of a glitch, they have to be bound so that they will work correctly, it doesn't mean that there are unbound garment or mount armor can be made from them.
Is there a way the other fragments can be made bound too? Because currently we are able to obtain both types, but both can't be combined together. For example, 25 bound mount fragments and 5 unbound mount fragments are not able to combine into a bound mount armor.
Old 11-11-2015, 17:59   #7
Rxin
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
Is there a way the other fragments can be made bound too? Because currently we are able to obtain both types, but both can't be combined together. For example, 25 bound mount fragments and 5 unbound mount fragments are not able to combine into a bound mount armor.
Sorry, currently there is not such a way. Bound and unbound fragments are from different events.
Old 11-11-2015, 18:01   #8
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry, currently there is not such a way. Bound and unbound fragments are from different events.
but they result in the same exact reward, thats stupid lol.

Games garb.

Esp that khaled filth, made him lick my crack.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: