Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 18:00   #9721
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Not a song, but I find this scene from the last episode incredibly epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIKv0uNjFIw
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2011, 18:51   #9722
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Lalala I'm not clicking that for fear of spoilers.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2011, 18:49   #9723
#49SCARFACE#49
SithLord

#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not listening to anything but I'm watching futurama
***9701;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9700;
#49SCARFACE#49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-27-2011, 19:16   #9724
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
toddla t - take it back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 04:08   #9725
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
i kno its over-jeff buckley
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 07:28   #9726
MillerZfuriouS
Kindly Off

MillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond reputeMillerZfuriouS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to MillerZfuriouS
Jesper Kyd - Dream Of Venice

Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, they become destiny.

If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem.
MillerZfuriouS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 07:33   #9727
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4cs3ZobYzY
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 10:24   #9728
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Trapt - Headstrong.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 11:56   #9729
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Anberlin - Fin

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2011, 18:51   #9730
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Armor For Sleep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxvemrlDRzs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpfq1...eature=related
Listening to songs I used to sing back in middle school.
Oh those years. I still can't believe I know most of the lyrics.
WTFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2011, 00:27   #9731
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Grip - Every Little Thing
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2011, 13:46   #9732
WTFizzle
BAMF

WTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond reputeWTFizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Athlete-Awkward Goodbye
Old 08-04-2011, 13:49   #9733
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
I swear I'm gonna have you carry my babies one day.
Old 08-04-2011, 15:00   #9734
WTFizzle
BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
I swear I'm gonna have you carry my babies one day.
Okay, I'll be gentle
Old 08-04-2011, 15:05   #9735
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFizzle View Post
Okay, I'll be gentle
You're allowed to feed them as well, just nothing chewy And only once a week otherwise they might think you you are their mother. Maybe humm some good music

you now notice the you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: