Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 12:19   #46
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah and I'm already forum botting (as in saying the same stuff over and over again) but still there has to be a connection between this and all the other cases.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-05-2008, 12:21   #47
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to BitzBlu
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
i hope this gets better before valentine's day im missing my fire and archer soo much :`( i have to get back soon to date ehem "men" *sigh*
Keep us updated on what lilac says, or if you get unbanned, since you're the only one who's gotten a reply from her so far (that we know of). When did she reply?
TQ = Scammers - STOP BEING HACKED, GOD DAMN IT.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-05-2008, 12:23   #48
BitzBlu
tem pls

BitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura aboutBitzBlu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Yeah and I'm already forum botting (as in saying the same stuff over and over again) but still there has to be a connection between this and all the other cases.
It's really wierd on our server. There's a few random people, but also, there's Me AND my BF, and One of the RICHEST people on ruby, Indigo (and 3 of his accounts). There's almost a pattern >.>

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-05-2008, 12:25   #49
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitzBlu View Post
Keep us updated on what lilac says, or if you get unbanned, since you're the only one who's gotten a reply from her so far (that we know of). When did she reply?
LadyCroft got a reply too, but only about the cause of the ban, no sollution yet. Cause of ban: having a socked item (ring) that she got through another person which again didnt know the ring was scammed. And DBs used for that ring in a trade or something were the main scam. So she didn't cheat or anything, it's just the freaking fact that she had an item involved in this.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-05-2008, 13:21   #50
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
I put a link to this in the Moderator section of the forums. I will try to get someone to take a look into this.

When posting Put your server and what reason you were given for being banned. They (TQ) should have sent an email to the email address for that account. If it is not in your Inbox, then it is probably in your Junk/Bulk Mail Folder.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 02-05-2008, 13:32   #51
BitzBlu
tem pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
I put a link to this in the Moderator section of the forums. I will try to get someone to take a look into this.

When posting Put your server and what reason you were given for being banned. They (TQ) should have sent an email to the email address for that account. If it is not in your Inbox, then it is probably in your Junk/Bulk Mail Folder.
We only ever got reasons when we actually EMAILED them first. They didn't email us to tell us why first, so we were left wondering what the heck we did for day and a half.
I got a reason from Zhang, Which was: DB Fraud
And that's all they would say. This is bullcrap, how are we supposed to know that a DB was stolen what we buy, or sell IN GAME? We're just playing the game and get penalized for THAT? It's insane, They really better unban my account, this is really unfair.

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-05-2008, 13:48   #52
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
Quote:
We only ever got reasons when we actually EMAILED them first. They didn't email us to tell us why first, so we were left wondering what the heck we did for day and a half.
I got a reason from Zhang, Which was: DB Fraud
And that's all they would say. This is bullcrap, how are we supposed to know that a DB was stolen what we buy, or sell IN GAME? We're just playing the game and get penalized for THAT? It's insane, They really better unban my account, this is really unfair.
I completely agree. I am afraid to buy anything ingame, as I can be banned for buying something that was hacked/stolen from someone else. It is ridiculas. They need to ban the ones doing the selling not those that are buying.

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 02-05-2008, 14:16   #53
Vile Knight
Banned

Vile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond reputeVile Knight has a reputation beyond repute
You know my stuff was scammed Sabby, and TQ told me I could go screw myself, despite all the dbs I've bought. Angerpiss and Sebastian did it, and it's a direct violation of the EULA to bug-abuse to do that, but who gave a ****. Now everyone's being botjailed to increase DB sales, since TQ is clearly ****ing over every person who plays this game.
Old 02-05-2008, 14:49   #54
Volcano62
Elite :)

Volcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond reputeVolcano62 has a reputation beyond repute
the way it seems now, looks like they are banning people for ( db fraud ) so that other people might not want to buy dbs from other in mkt and just buy em from the site, this is bs
Old 02-05-2008, 15:10   #55
Fyre

Fyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond reputeFyre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
I completely agree. I am afraid to buy anything ingame, as I can be banned for buying something that was hacked/stolen from someone else. It is ridiculas. They need to ban the ones doing the selling not those that are buying.
You know one way for TQ to actually put a stop to the hacked db crap is to put like a hold on items from being sold or traded for a certian amount of days. This would stop innocent bystanders from being banned for something they had no control over.

I mean think about it how hard would it be to put the coding in .... they have the coding in so you cant trade vp in for exp but once a day and same thing after you have completed the exp quest for the day .
~Babygirl~ lvl 130 Trojan
Sirena lvl 125 Water Non-RB
Unforgiven lvl 124 fire
And many other chars
Proud GL of KindredSpirits

lvl 9x wiz a. master/a.master in NightWish
cabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thao! View Post

Otherwise, as for it being absurd, random, and totally unfair.
Welcome to the ****ty game of Conquer Online.
Old 02-05-2008, 15:10   #56
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Lucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyUKi View Post
Uhmm i filed the case to our GM but i want have some answers from the community as well maybe they have problems like mine.. My issue is about my account being Banned for vending or going to training ground xD 3:40pm Feb. 02, 08' Phil. Time both my character got dced then all of a sudden when i logged them back in it says my accounts are banned for no reason or just tq is down for merging the recent server? xD this is soo..... XD
I was in the market on Sat evening. Sunday morning Feb-2-3rd dancing when my archer all of the sudden ended up in Bootjail. (i guess was that). After 5 seconds or so, a very short time later i was disconnected.
When I attempted to log back into the game it said my account was banned

Reason?

Feb 2nd,You have received free socks/items from XXXXX.
And XXXXXX was related with the frauder YYYY,He received free frauded dragonballs and free money from the frauder YYYY.

Disgusting!
Old 02-05-2008, 15:15   #57
LegacyWeapon
Wow

LegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond reputeLegacyWeapon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to LegacyWeapon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy-Liu View Post
I was in the market on Sat evening. Sunday morning Feb-2-3rd dancing when my archer all of the sudden ended up in Bootjail. (i guess was that). After 5 seconds or so, a very short time later i was disconnected.

Reason?

And XXXXXX was related with the frauder YYYY,He received free frauded dragonballs and free money from the frauder YYYY.

Disgusting!
It's ok sexy
[Talk]Bods speaks to All : need aimbot for pk [23:53]

[Talk]~NiceOne~ speaks to : nice aim u got[23:45]

[Talk]LuFFy speaks to : cant play with aim?[23:15]

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
You make my golden nipples hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
You're a pretty disturbing guy, you do know that?
Old 02-05-2008, 15:19   #58
DETONATOAREA
Female

They did track down all the items related to the DBs right? Why didn't they take the items off and give reasons on the Conquer Website (like that could give everyone the reason so they won't need to e-mail all the time) and if they were doing this for db sales = MORE CASES TO HANDLE and they wouldn't like that either, because they will have to unban those that credited dbs so they have to check this guy bought dbs this guy didn't... Rather just take all the frauded items, give the player's money back for w/e scammed items they got, and everyone's gonna be almost ok.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-05-2008, 15:21   #59
BitzBlu
tem pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy-Liu View Post

Reason?

Disgusting!
Good, another fellow ban-ee to help us fight these a-holes. (I dont mean "Good" as in, "It's good that you were banned" But good as in "Good, someone else that can testify")

It is rather disgusting. That we get punished for something some thief did. My friend's 2 socs were banned along with my char. That's rather infuriating. All i can say is, start spamming lilac@nd.com.cn and tell her to unban your ****. My friends and I have tried talking to everyone at TQ, and all they say is "YOur account has been banned for the reason of: fraud DBs. Please Email lilac@nd.com.cn for further info and explain for unban, ok?"

It's getting annoying, theyre like parrots. Or monkeys.. or parrot-monkeys.... -shrug-

-Ruby-
Drama Drama Drama...
Old 02-05-2008, 15:22   #60
Lucy-Liu
Banned

Lucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond reputeLucy-Liu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who said that you're going to get banned? I dont bot/cheat/hack/scam/file edit either, and they seem to find it funny to ban people who actually follow the rules, and yet let people who speed, and aim, and clearly edit files get away with it all the time, even with perfectly accountable video proof. Injustice, I tell ya.
I think..we have to do all this..cus seems ppls who bot/cheat/hack/scam/file edit are never catched...Are still playing..and no one Bann them!

ABSURD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: