Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 11:31   #211
LinkOni

LinkOni is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to LinkOni Send a message via Yahoo to LinkOni
Hello,

Currently running Home Basic 32 bit
With Avast Antivirus
And using Cisco Clean Acess Agent (university security)

I was able to connect normally about a few months ago, then in January the connection became increasingly slow (ping at 1000+ fps=normal)
Now in March, I tried to log in today but it either connects, and logs me out within 10-15 secs - character has no gear on, pk mode on, I can see other players, or it says "Disconnected from game server. Please connect again" without going past login screen.

Running under admin, cleared firewall, reinstalled game but nothing.

Any idea what's up with this?
Thanks.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:32   #212
TunefulDJMike

TunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond reputeTunefulDJMike has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conondrum View Post
problem is fixed.

The problem was Asus Gamer OSD cince I reinstalled vista i didnt install that and it runs fine now btw, that is for a dual core Intel xd

I am running Quad Core AMD Phenom

Asus Gamer OSD == Problems...

Never install that it cause random dc, if you are alone it is fine if you are in crowded places it dc every dammed sec
TunefulDJMike is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2009, 07:00   #213
justin123

justin123 is on a distinguished road
when i play conquerall my buttons shift to the left
justin123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2009, 20:45   #214
elefunk

elefunk will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to elefunk
ok well... i started to read this forum then realised how bloody long it is and got tired xD
my problem is (and yes conondrum i know you sent me a link but that forum was hopeless >.< thanks anyways) since the last 2 patches i havent been able to logon... its not a patch stuff up as it says im running version 1521 but when i get to the logon screen and type my user and pass in it comes up "Error: Failed to connect to the server. Please login again." ive uninstalled, reinstalled, auto-patched, manually patched ive even redownloaded the client but no matter what server or char i try to log in i get the same message every time. its rather frustrating... PLS if anyone else is or had the same problem let me know... thanks

Server: Aquarius
elefunk - Archer/Archer 130/109
Spouse: None
.:<Hoochie>:. - Trojan/Fire Tao 120/99
Spouse: EndOfDays
<3
Only people in game i respect and value:
EndOfDays
HezzzY
Leon<3
trojanrulz
Sanctum
Yeshaya
elefunk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2009, 14:21   #215
jdinoz

jdinoz is on a distinguished road
Vista Ultimate 32 bit~~~~~ i'm having problems logging in to big cities the client freezes and kicks me out of it. i can log into the starting area, but that's all i can do before the client messes up, (or server dunno which it is)

Last edited by jdinoz; 06-11-2009 at 14:28.
jdinoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2009, 12:30   #216
unstop
Banned

unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
this game it good for ur normal program, not the new vista, every game u play is the same, that y u dont buy vista, they have not fix all the bugs in vista, it same thing happen when xp and other program came out, take time to fix.
unstop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2009, 14:25   #217
Haotiq
Noobie :D

Haotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond reputeHaotiq has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Haotiq Send a message via Yahoo to Haotiq Send a message via Skype™ to Haotiq
conclusion ...new programs are the useless things on the planet for AT LEAST 3-6 months xD

Haotiq 130-130-134 tro warr arch
Haotyca 130-130-128 tro tro tro
Haotica 130-128 warr-warr
Haotique 130-117 water-warr
~Bow&Arrow~ 132 -132 arch-arch :retired ..friend plays
~Haotiq~ 130-117 ninja

Tq will crash and ill be around to see it. So when that day comes you are all invited to a party
Haotiq is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2009, 19:59   #218
Himie
Nipah~

Himie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond reputeHimie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Himie
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin123 View Post
when i play conquerall my buttons shift to the left
refer to this thread: http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=588209
Quote:
Originally Posted by elefunk View Post
ok well... i started to read this forum then realised how bloody long it is and got tired xD
my problem is (and yes conondrum i know you sent me a link but that forum was hopeless >.< thanks anyways) since the last 2 patches i havent been able to logon... its not a patch stuff up as it says im running version 1521 but when i get to the logon screen and type my user and pass in it comes up "Error: Failed to connect to the server. Please login again." ive uninstalled, reinstalled, auto-patched, manually patched ive even redownloaded the client but no matter what server or char i try to log in i get the same message every time. its rather frustrating... PLS if anyone else is or had the same problem let me know... thanks
make sure you got conquer.exe in your firewall exceptions
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinoz View Post
Vista Ultimate 32 bit~~~~~ i'm having problems logging in to big cities the client freezes and kicks me out of it. i can log into the starting area, but that's all i can do before the client messes up, (or server dunno which it is)
try uninstalling, delete the remainings of the conquer folder, and install again
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstop View Post
this game it good for ur normal program, not the new vista, every game u play is the same, that y u dont buy vista, they have not fix all the bugs in vista, it same thing happen when xp and other program came out, take time to fix.
I didn't buy vista it already came bundled with the computer D:
At least I changed to OSX86 and Windows 7 right away Vista didn't last even 1 day on this comp >=)

MyAnimeList
Himie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 08:41   #219
Ljfe
Hookerz

Ljfe is just really niceLjfe is just really niceLjfe is just really niceLjfe is just really niceLjfe is just really nice
k well now aftert tq released the patch to fix autopatch.exe i cant seem to get on co.

Even before when i clicked on the icon for conquer it didnt work in High def or standard so i was using the autopatch.exe to log in and it worked just fine when i ran it as adminstrator but now w/ new thing to fix it i cant even get the co window to come up....

i havent tried to reinstall but i dought it will work because i tried that when i couldnt get my co icon to work...

Anything else i can do

so i tried to dl the new patch manually but when i put into my co folder etc it starts the extract but it says "cannot create autopatch.exe" but when i put it on my desk top and try to run it it creates x2 autopatch.exe's and when i click them they close out.

Fixed it

Take your old autopatch.exe out delte it or w/e run the manual patch 5156 when it creates the new autopatch.exe put it in your co folder..

if anyone else has this problem in vistas besides me, try that should work

~Mike~ Tro-War-Tro 120-126-110 Retired
NightMareZ tro-war-tro 130-130-121+ full sock sdg

Last edited by Ljfe; 07-18-2009 at 08:53.
Ljfe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 10:04   #220
jackpotsvr

jackpotsvr is on a distinguished road
Hi,

I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
I've played a year troubleless untill the new patch "5156" (if i'm right) they updated the patcher now it won't work anymore. Please help me (if someone else know it you can just Thomas@gamebased.nl <email him m:P

Bye Bye

Last edited by jackpotsvr; 07-20-2009 at 10:22.
jackpotsvr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2009, 06:47   #221
Archi

Archi is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation

Hi,

On Windows Vista SP1 CO client tries to start and after login to server the progress bar goes to 100% and aplication hangs up.

on 5158 everyting worked ok.

thanks for help...
Archi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-12-2009, 08:47   #222
tehnooboverlord

tehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond reputetehnooboverlord has a reputation beyond repute
Vista roll back bug?

I run on Vista Home Premium and when I play my levels get rolled back anytime I log off for an hour or more.

Say I level up to 1-50 from doing a bunch of quests in a day and then I log off for the day and come back on the next day and I'm level 13. Or if I'm a lower level such as level 30 it will roll me back to level 1 or say I didn't even make an account.

Please help. I really enjoy this game even though I can't exactly play if my level keeps getting rolled back..
tehnooboverlord is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2009, 14:25   #223
VictimOfChanges
a7a

VictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond reputeVictimOfChanges has a reputation beyond repute
Hello,
I'm running vista home premium 64 bit, and my CO seems to be consuming too much memory. It goes up to 30% per client, which evidently makes it impossible for me to run anything else when I have CO open. My pc gets laggy, and as a result my fps have went down to 10-20ish. I even sometimes get the blue screen when I'm trying to shut down CO

Never had such problems with XP.
=/
Quote:
Originally posted by iahS
Please, do not type when stupid.

Mystibr0 menz

-\m/_(O.o)_\m/-
VictimOfChanges is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 14:10   #224
Villandra

Villandra is on a distinguished road
Home Premium 32 bit
when i log into conquer my screen apears like picture below i am playing on 26" screen also tryed it on 19" screen and i get the same also unistalled and reinstalled.

Last edited by Villandra; 10-22-2009 at 14:13.
Villandra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2009, 14:13   #225
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictimOfChanges View Post
Hello,
I'm running vista home premium 64 bit, and my CO seems to be consuming too much memory. It goes up to 30% per client, which evidently makes it impossible for me to run anything else when I have CO open. My pc gets laggy, and as a result my fps have went down to 10-20ish. I even sometimes get the blue screen when I'm trying to shut down CO

Never had such problems with XP.
=/
Got any system specs to give? im really curious to see them.

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: