Old 12-12-2012, 16:58   #1
Micdeath

Micdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Lets play spot the cheater.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNWsQvgYLQY

Look at <<<The^Price>>>
Pause the video on 720p to locate him, then watch.

1 GM (the GM isn't a customer support person.) and 2 vidsters say there is absolutely nothing wrong here.
I am getting the impression TQ is totally alright with the warp+hit aimbots out there...

So either I, and many others, are falsely accusing somebody, or this smells like, looks like, and felt like an aimbot user.

What say you forum goers?
Micdeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2012, 17:06   #2
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I say for a '05 player, you whine about absolutely nothing.

You want him banned/botjailed for a graphical issue that comes from TQ's shoddy coding?

Please. You are falsely accusing somebody.

Personally I don't care if you believe me or not, hell I even doubt you'd accept any sort of reasoning anyway considering you actually try to catch someone cheating by using graphical glitches.

A warp hack is bs and would be completely useless. If he were aimbotting, your friend wouldn't have lasted 3 jumps. No, this guy just right clicked and that's it.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2012, 17:15   #3
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micdeath View Post
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNWsQvgYLQY

Look at <<<The^Price>>>
Pause the video on 720p to locate him, then watch.

1 GM (the GM isn't a customer support person.) and 2 vidsters say there is absolutely nothing wrong here.
I am getting the impression TQ is totally alright with the warp+hit aimbots out there...

So either I, and many others, are falsely accusing somebody, or this smells like, looks like, and felt like an aimbot user.

What say you forum goers?
I say stfu you **** and give me my 2 and a half minutes back i wasted on your video.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2012, 17:18   #4
Micdeath

Micdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond reputeMicdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
I say for a '05 player, you whine about absolutely nothing.

You want him banned/botjailed for a graphical issue that comes from TQ's shoddy coding?

Please. You are falsely accusing somebody.

Personally I don't care if you believe me or not, hell I even doubt you'd accept any sort of reasoning anyway considering you actually try to catch someone cheating by using graphical glitches.

A warp hack is bs and would be completely useless. If he were aimbotting, your friend wouldn't have lasted 3 jumps. No, this guy just right clicked and that's it.
A graphical issue that is only in effect on a single person, a single monk out of all the other monks? Not buying it.
Warp aimbot does exist, just like clientless players exist. They both use the same method of relocation. "warping" or "teleporting" which ever one you prefer to use.

edit: If you are thinking about the graphical glitch that that shows your new location after a phase change, I am already aware of this and ignored those in the video. What I looked at was no jump relocations and skill use.

Last edited by Micdeath; 12-12-2012 at 17:22.
Old 12-12-2012, 18:15   #5
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
your 500 ping and 15 fps' make you an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2012, 19:01   #6
Micdeath

Except, this video wasn't captured by me, It was given to me to put with my report against Price.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K83imWZrx_k
Is the original poster.

Also, the ping reported in game has been wrong for a long long time.
As for the FPS, it goes haywire when you start recording in some programs. I wouldn't trust it at all.
When I run xsplit, the FPS meter gives me read out of 0-510 FPS, sometimes just stays 0 while the game runs just fine.
Old 12-12-2012, 19:03   #7
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
What's with your shackle timer never going down?

Also, this is exactly the same thing as you see when zapping someone. The animation cannot be played while they are in the air, so they teleport to the location they jumped to (that's where they really are anyway), and then the animation plays.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2012, 19:05   #8
Micdeath

Quote:
Wasn't captured by me. So I wouldn't have a clue.
Old 12-12-2012, 19:08   #9
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Only thing I see wrong in the video is a whole bunch of players and not a single one of them is any good.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-12-2012, 19:33   #10
Micdeath

Quote:
Also, this is exactly the same thing as you see when zapping someone. The animation cannot be played while they are in the air, so they teleport to the location they jumped to (that's where they really are anyway), and then the animation plays.
That very specific thing is not what is in question here. Those instances are ignored in the video.
The things I looked at was for example, the instance of him walking then suddenly appearing 6-7 spaces away using a skill.
Another was the point where he seemed to have "snap back" around the 37 second mark, it wasn't actually a snap back, as his new location was 2-3 spaces from his starting position.
As shown here in a 2-layer picture.

Many other instances.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2layer.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	179.9 KB
ID:	148032  
Old 12-13-2012, 00:12   #11
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Uhhh...if I was recording my time spent in PKA and had captured the instances where ”warp” bot thingy happened, half of my server would've been botjailed already.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2012, 01:30   #12
TwstdTaco

TwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond reputeTwstdTaco has a reputation beyond repute
TQ and Cheaters FYI

I've been playing this game off and on since it came out, and one thing I know for a fact whether you agree with me or not... Since buying DB bulk packs came out, If you pay TQ enough money you can and WILL get away with cheating / Botting / Sleeping with the CEO's wife. If you want to make the cheaters suffer, Pay more money for CP and get a better aimbot. Simple.
And In case anyone cares and for the official record, I have never given them a dime and have therefore had to suffer with cheaters for a decade. Flame this post all you want kiddies... Ignorance is bliss so they say.
TwstdTaco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2012, 01:43   #13
ChaosRebirth

ChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond reputeChaosRebirth has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwstdTaco View Post
I've been playing this game off and on since it came out, and one thing I know for a fact whether you agree with me or not... Since buying DB bulk packs came out, If you pay TQ enough money you can and WILL get away with cheating / Botting / Sleeping with the CEO's wife. If you want to make the cheaters suffer, Pay more money for CP and get a better aimbot. Simple.
And In case anyone cares and for the official record, I have never given them a dime and have therefore had to suffer with cheaters for a decade. Flame this post all you want kiddies... Ignorance is bliss so they say.
Lol paranoia at his best.
ChaosRebirth is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2012, 01:44   #14
KennyC

KennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It doesn't go down if you choose to hide your icons. Counts down correctly if you show all icons on your screen.
KennyC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2012, 06:37   #15
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micdeath View Post
A graphical issue that is only in effect on a single person, a single monk out of all the other monks? Not buying it.
Warp aimbot does exist, just like clientless players exist. They both use the same method of relocation. "warping" or "teleporting" which ever one you prefer to use.

edit: If you are thinking about the graphical glitch that that shows your new location after a phase change, I am already aware of this and ignored those in the video. What I looked at was no jump relocations and skill use.
and what would the use of said warping be? No, it is not only him. You just don't know where to look. It is just the server refreshing cords. TQ's client was always too slow to connect the horse movement speed properly.

Quote:

^ this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
Only thing I see wrong in the video is a whole bunch of players and not a single one of them is any good.
+1, they are absolutely horrid. If that is an aimbot, I'd prefer to play manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Uhhh...if I was recording my time spent in PKA and had captured the instances where ”warp” bot thingy happened, half of my server would've been botjailed already.
Amen. OP is seriously paranoid. Reminds me of a few aussies on my 2.0 server, every single time you fought them, you were "botting" one way or another. But hey, they should know considering they were non stop botjailed.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: