Old 10-25-2011, 07:13   #1
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Entering GA when arena match pops up.

Makes ya lose the match automatically. Like, come on, can't even go to bi without turning it on and off to make sure I dont lose >.>? It takes ages for me to get a match and than I automatically lose it when I finally get one.

I.E; Arena match pops up and I just enter GA, boom, match lost.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2011, 21:49   #2
Downfall

Downfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond reputeDownfall has a reputation beyond repute
Not a bug, it was changed to this because people were abusing the ability to fight/watch arena in gw to "rev" on the spot after the fight, or to hide

"Hope I dont look weak, 'cuz when a wolf cry wolf you still see that wolfs teeth"

"All i can say is: Im glad I have the guy who knows everything as a friend and not an enemy" -PrincessMia
Downfall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2011, 11:26   #3
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downfall View Post
Not a bug, it was changed to this because people were abusing the ability to fight/watch arena in gw to "rev" on the spot after the fight, or to hide
But come on, atleast make it so it auto accepts the match instead of losing. No normal person rushes into the castle with a '' normal '' gw within 1 minute AND dies, like wot. Or make it so people get sent to tc. Lazy ass coders taking the simplest way to get rid of bugs/ exploits.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:11   #4
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
As Downfall said, it's not a bug. Changing things so you accept the match would allow people to abuse the arena during GW again; getting kicked from the guild area would anger more people....just imagine being kicked from doing guild war or the flamelit quest just because you forgot to quit the arena.

You could get to BI using a scroll or the conductress, anyway, you don't *have to* go there through the guild area.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 10-28-2011, 17:52   #5
slaatje

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
As Downfall said, it's not a bug. Changing things so you accept the match would allow people to abuse the arena during GW again; getting kicked from the guild area would anger more people....just imagine being kicked from doing guild war or the flamelit quest just because you forgot to quit the arena.

You could get to BI using a scroll or the conductress, anyway, you don't *have to* go there through the guild area.
You go walk all the way to FG 4? I don't, I prefer shortcuts.
Old 10-28-2011, 18:05   #6
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
it would be nice if there was some option like "you have an arena oponent are you sure you want to enter the Guild area"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-28-2011, 18:14   #7
slaatje

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
it would be nice if there was some option like "you have an arena oponent are you sure you want to enter the Guild area"
Exactly, as long as it doesn't make me immediatly lose the match.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: