Old 01-30-2011, 17:46   #1
B!tchz!nth3Ho0d
Scepters!!

B!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond repute
Jimme's hacker!?!?

here's a short clip of jimme's hacker with all his gears tryin to sell... welps hopes tq checks it or something.. vid is by lifeless not me.. so credit goes to him...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoFf7Oxf35w
tro war tro
Guild:hmoob
i have manual aimbot!

------------------------------------------------
Celebrations - Kanasai_us
Kamui
130-130-130
Pure ninja
B!tchz!nth3Ho0d is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 17:56   #2
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
JIMME got rolled
Old 01-30-2011, 18:08   #3
B!tchz!nth3Ho0d
Scepters!!

B!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond reputeB!tchz!nth3Ho0d has a reputation beyond repute
yea kind of sad how tq hasnt done anything yet either...
tro war tro
i have manual aimbot!

Kamui
130-130-130
Pure ninja
Old 01-30-2011, 18:16   #4
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
no i kno jimme and he has told me that after talking to the GM's after that day TQ has not responded back at all.
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 19:12   #5
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

GruppenFuher will become famous soon enoughGruppenFuher will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Its sucks to hear JIMME was hacked hes a cool dude, and I have nothing against him. Now understand this when your hacked tq asks your for the email address where you have bought all DBs for that account, they do this so they can trace back the dbs and see If you just went to a Cafe or somthing sold your stuff off and trying to scam them. Now when they trace alote of the Cps and how they were obtained there going to see that they were botted.
1. TQ states in there TOS that any gears obtained through the profits of botting can be deleted.
2. Any hacking caused by botting will be the users fault.
With those to things being said yes the person who hacked him should be banned but, I have a feeling TQ is going to do nothing to get his gear back my guess is they will just delete it. Every Proxy you log onto logs your login ID your Password and Server, it can even keep a kill count on you and other info of the sort. I can almost promise you someone read that Interview he did with TQ that worked for the proxy seen a Juicy chance and took it.
Old 01-30-2011, 19:41   #6
B!tchz!nth3Ho0d
Scepters!!

this is why this game is *** too.. gms/tq dont do **** about anything
tro war tro
i have manual aimbot!

Kamui
130-130-130
Pure ninja
Old 01-30-2011, 20:25   #7
drewda'jew
Very Nice!

drewda'jew will become famous soon enoughdrewda'jew will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GruppenFuher View Post
Its sucks to hear JIMME was hacked hes a cool dude, and I have nothing against him. Now understand this when your hacked tq asks your for the email address where you have bought all DBs for that account, they do this so they can trace back the dbs and see If you just went to a Cafe or somthing sold your stuff off and trying to scam them. Now when they trace alote of the Cps and how they were obtained there going to see that they were botted.
1. TQ states in there TOS that any gears obtained through the profits of botting can be deleted.
2. Any hacking caused by botting will be the users fault.
With those to things being said yes the person who hacked him should be banned but, I have a feeling TQ is going to do nothing to get his gear back my guess is they will just delete it. Every Proxy you log onto logs your login ID your Password and Server, it can even keep a kill count on you and other info of the sort. I can almost promise you someone read that Interview he did with TQ that worked for the proxy seen a Juicy chance and took it.

.....what?

anyways, tq has his gears IP'd and it usually takes a week for them to resolve hacked cases so just chill

Kanasai_US
Godly
drewda'jew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 21:58   #8
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
where does it say that? quote it
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2011, 22:38   #9
Naps
Nappy

Naps is on a distinguished road
First of all I would like to say JIMME got hacked because of his stupidity. If he "really" got hacked then he must of gave the person his ACCOUNT ID and PASSWORD. Theres no other way for "the hacker" to get his account. I'm a certified programmer and still taking classes and I'm telling you now theres no program out there other then spywares specifically aimed at taking account id's and passwords. I repeat NO OTHER WAY. Lets say theres a 1 percent chance the hacker got it from the spyware or other hacking ways. He/She still has to bypass the TQ encryption otherwise all the hacker sees are 1s and 0's. For example. Account ID:100010011 PASSWORD:00010001. I didnt come here to argue or anything Im just saying stop feeling bad for JIMME its his stupidity that got him where hes at now. /Imawesome

Napster
130~130~131
Pure Nin FTW!

Zoey
130~130~132
Nin~War~Fire

DESTROYER <<---My sexy chick char
133~133~104
Pure Water

Kanasia

Nappy
130-130-131 RETIRED
Naps is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 00:12   #10
BEARD1

BEARD1 is on a distinguished road
wow naps snappin
BEARD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 05:34   #11
FloSwifty

FloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond reputeFloSwifty has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Nappy. There is no way a hacker couldve guessed his password, and if the hacker did, then JIMME's password just sucks, for a bulker. It might also be viruses from all the bots he's using, who knows
Old 01-31-2011, 06:26   #12
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

GruppenFuher will become famous soon enoughGruppenFuher will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
where does it say that? quote it
Third party programs, Cheats, Bots, Hacks, and Client Editing
A 3rd party program is any file or program not contained in the official game client or software, used to gain an advantage or benefit in the game. This includes, but is not limited to, programs or devices that allow the ability to automatically aim at specific targets, increase speed, visual range, automate the leveling of skills or actions in the game, or to manipulate the data between your computer and the CO servers, among others. Not only are these programs not in the best interests of the game or community, they can often cause unwanted effects to the game or contain harmful viruses or keyloggers. If caught, you run the risk of losing your items, character, or maybe even the account.
http://co.91.com/guide/info/gamerules.shtml

Any other doubts you have about my statment I will be happy to provide you with proof!

Last edited by GruppenFuher; 01-31-2011 at 06:29.
GruppenFuher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 13:00   #13
BEARD1

BEARD1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Third party programs, Cheats, Bots, Hacks, and Client Editing
A 3rd party program is any file or program not contained in the official game client or software, used to gain an advantage or benefit in the game. This includes, but is not limited to, programs or devices that allow the ability to automatically aim at specific targets, increase speed, visual range, automate the leveling of skills or actions in the game, or to manipulate the data between your computer and the CO servers, among others. Not only are these programs not in the best interests of the game or community, they can often cause unwanted effects to the game or contain harmful viruses or keyloggers. If caught, you run the risk of losing your items, character, or maybe even the account.
http://co.91.com/guide/info/gamerules.shtml

Any other doubts you have about my statment I will be happy to provide you with proof!
how can the prove it was made from botting though? he did buy like 4 bulks or something to that extent
nin-nin-nin
Shockwave
130-130-136
nin-nin-nin.
Duke status
Kanasai_US
ShockWave
130-131-131(Active)
nin-nin-nin
Prince Status
~Gogurt~
292bp<3
130-130-130
nin-war-fire
fixed nado&fog
princess status<3
super +5 spg/spg cap
super +5 spg/spg robe
super +5 spg/spg bracelet
super +5 spg/spg bag
Super +5 spg/spg -5 boots
super +5 spg/spg perm p4 bs
super +6 stg -1 fan
super +6 rrg -1 tower
+6 pink steed
BEARD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-31-2011, 15:08   #14
GruppenFuher
TQ Hater

Don't think its my job to prove it... I know for a fact some of his bots were jailed. Tq Traces IP to his connection made.....
Old 01-31-2011, 15:23   #15
Naps
Nappy

Naps is on a distinguished road
We all agree on something, Im Awesome and thats all that matters. JIMME got PWNED Hardcore and blames everyone for his mistakes. Tsk Tsk there is only one way to settle this. Everyone here send him a sympathy letter stating that we are all sadden from his loss of gears. We wish him a full recovery and bright new future. Its as simple as this, You bought a car, you gave your friend your car keys, then ur friend steals ur car. Same LOGIC. Ohhhh the irony. Someone link this and send it to JIMME on kanasia pls. thnxkbye ciao.

Napster
130~130~131
Pure Nin FTW!

Zoey
130~130~132
Nin~War~Fire

DESTROYER <<---My sexy chick char
133~133~104
Pure Water

Kanasia

Nappy
130-130-131 RETIRED