Old 10-26-2010, 19:25   #1
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
I have a new problem

So I decided not to go after the STD girl. Saw her last night in the pub but didn't go home with her. Got another problem tho, I met this girl like a few weeks ago and my friend has a crush on her. Last weekend I was dancing and flirting with her in front of him and then last night he was mad and didn't come to the bar and I drank from 430pm until 3am. Needless to say I was really wasted by the time I was in the bar with her and asked her out and she said yes. Saw my friend today and he was really mad, don't know if he knows what happend or not. How s hould I go about this?
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2010, 20:37   #2
RawAwesome

RawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Normally I'd say bros before hoes, but considering that you live in Alaska, and there are probably only 13 or so females of mating age within 100 miles of you (and one is a total disease ridden *****), I'd say do her.
RawAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2010, 21:14   #3
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
keep her, shes yours.

just make sure to send your friend naked pictures....of yourself
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2010, 21:31   #4
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
What friends?

Also, this is real.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-26-2010, 21:33   #5
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAwesome View Post
Normally I'd say bros before hoes, but considering that you live in Alaska, and there are probably only 13 or so females of mating age within 100 miles of you (and one is a total disease ridden *****), I'd say do her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien View Post
keep her, shes yours.

just make sure to send your friend naked pictures....of yourself
Incredible, ****ing brilliant you guys.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2010, 00:38   #6
RawAwesome

RawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Incredible, ****ing brilliant you guys.
Look, if there's one thing gorgasm has taught me its that Alaska is filled with ugly ass white men. He can befriend any of them at any time. On the other hand, if he wants some pooty tang he's got to wave his **** around with some authority - otherwise he'll be poking the backside of a blue whale next February.
RawAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2010, 01:01   #7
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
**** move. You knew he was into her and you went ahead and did what you did.

Also, **** the ***** that's too frightened to be a Man and ask her out while he could.

Apparently you all **** the same 8 girls, so it's not like he won't get her when you're done.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2010, 01:28   #8
The_Cać

The_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Cać has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
So I decided not to go after the STD girl.
That a new kind of super hero?

Quote:
QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
**** move. You knew he was into her and you went ahead and did what you did.

Also, **** the ***** that's too frightened to be a Man and ask her out while he could.

Apparently you all **** the same 8 girls, so it's not like he won't get her when you're done.
^ I like your style.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

<3 Pure Warrior <3

Or was until TQ's lag stopped me playing
Yes, I'm a girl
The_Cać is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2010, 02:27   #9
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Discuss it with him. Nothing more you can do.
Explain to him that you do like the girl in question, however if he really was interested in her ask him what the reason was not to ask her out.

Don't make everything in life that hard or/and stop seeing everything as a problem. It's not.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:25   #10
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
+1 for that.

@OP post pictures of girl.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2010, 04:24   #11
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
All of the above.
You do get to keep her, however, as he chose to back down and not deliver the beating you deserved. You're a bad person, but +1 to your man points. Definitely glad I don't live near you, though.

And this is about to get merged with the other thread. Best to keep your sadness in one central location.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.

Last edited by thehempknight; 10-27-2010 at 04:48.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2010, 17:38   #12
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Why you don't wanna live near me bro?
Old 10-29-2010, 16:21   #13
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

I will post pics soon. Atm problems, he is mad and not talking to either of us and girl won't go out with me until me and him talk lmao. Sent him a message hope he talks to me soon
Old 10-30-2010, 09:44   #14
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
I will post pics soon. Atm problems, he is mad and not talking to either of us and girl won't go out with me until me and him talk lmao. Sent him a message hope he talks to me soon
That's where an oldschool Duel would do the trick

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2010, 19:21   #15
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

So we went out to a movie.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: